/* */

PDA

View Full Version : salat el haja

halloula
01-25-2009, 08:25 AM
does anyone know how to perform salt el haja and can you send me the duaa in arabic please

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
muslimah_4ever
01-25-2009, 04:43 PM
salaam sister,
http://www.geocities.com/mutmainaa2/prayer/hajat.html
i think this site answers everything.
May allah answer your prayers and take care of you.

ziyad786
01-25-2009, 05:51 PM
link no work

muslimah_4ever
01-25-2009, 11:19 PM
here is one without directions, just the dua: http://www.geocities.com/mihraab786/hajat.html
All you have to do is say an extra salaat before the dua, make a small dua in praise of Allah (swt) and then proceed with the dua. Keep trying the other link. sometimes it doesnt work, but then it will work after some time.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
halloula
01-26-2009, 09:34 AM
thank you very much for your help that was so helpful for me

MO783
01-28-2009, 03:10 PM
its better to purchase a kitaab with duas and it will have all duas and other prays etc.

Try something like Al Hisnul-Hussein

halloula
02-04-2009, 08:23 AM
thank you i found the duaa and it really helped i prayed to allah and my duaa was blessed by god

Abdu-l-Majeed
02-04-2009, 09:17 AM
Respected sister,

You sure know there are valid and invalid ways to pray to Allah for our needs. However, salatu-l-hajah belongs to the second group:

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/2161

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/70295

http://www.islam-qa.com/en/ref/10387/

halloula
02-04-2009, 12:03 PM
even though we says that salat el haja is based on a weak hadeeth but it doesnt deny that it exists and there is nothing in islam called invalid way to prat as long as you pray to allah and at the end you can say whatever duaa you feel like it. but i wanted to know the duaa of salat el haja . i prayed salat el haja for 1 week every day when i do quiam el layl the night pray and at the end of that week god blessed me and he gelped thru the toughest period of my life and all my problem were solved. so it doesnt matter if the hadeeth is weak or not but that duaa that you have to say at the end of salat el haja is very nice and allah will open all yout closed ways if you say it from the heart

halloula
02-04-2009, 12:10 PM
sorry for my spelling i got a lot of typing mistakes but i hope that you understand wat i mean

sohailsa
04-18-2009, 03:59 AM
Bismilla Hir-R'ahman Nir-R'aheem,
Assalam-o-Alaykum Wa'rhmatulla Hi Wabarakatuhu,

So dear sister you mean to tell us that any mean is valid as long as you get the desired result. If this is your logic then what do you think about the idolators who ask for their needs to their idols &, many a times, get their wishes as well. Does that mean that this method is also valid!?

Sahih Muslim, Bk. 4, H. 1885
Jabir b. Abdullah said: When Allah's Messenger (may peace he upon him) delivered the sermon, his eyes became red, his voice rose. and his anger increased so that he was like one giving a warning against the enemy and saying:" The enemy has made a morning attack on you and in the evening too." He would also say:" The last Hour and I have been sent like these two." and he would join his forefinger and middle finger; and would further say:" The best of the speech is embodied in the Book of Allah, and the beet of the guidance is the guidance given by Muhammad. And the most evil affairs are their innovations; and every innovation is error." He would further say:, I am more dear to a Muslim even than his self; and he who left behind property that is for his family. and he who dies under debt or leaves children (in helplessness). the responsibility (of paying his debt and bringing up his children) lies on me."

Thank you,

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Sohail S. Ahmed

nocturne
04-19-2009, 05:11 AM
Assalamualaikum,

You have to be very careful with these things.

What is this salat-el-haja all about?

جوري
04-19-2009, 05:19 AM
I asked a scholar about this salat today and he said it is an innovation of follows weak hadith, I wondered how come since we have salat for rain, but that is what he asserted.. I would have been really happy if one could make such a salat...alas..

Allah swt knows best

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.