/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I’m ugly and gay. Why was God so unjust to me this way?

tell_me_why
01-27-2009, 12:27 PM
Why did God make some people ugly and gay and others good lookingand straight? It’s not fair. I find myself looking in the mirror and wondering why I have to be so ugly and have a hideous body when everybody is better than me ,Why was God so unjust to me like this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
'Abd-al Latif
01-27-2009, 01:43 PM
Allah is never unjust.

It's shaytan who makes you think you this way.

alcurad
01-27-2009, 02:10 PM
it's a test.

Zahida
01-27-2009, 02:13 PM
:sl: Like ^^ brother said Allah is NEVER unjust..............

The problem is coming from within yourself you must take a closer look at yourself and be happy with yourself, for others to be happy with you also.

Why do you feel this way??? Have people told you you are like this?

Take a good look around you little one and appreciate what you have.
May Allah shower you with His Rehmat and Blessings Ameen....:):w:
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Allah is never unjust.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
chacha_jalebi
01-27-2009, 02:16 PM
like the people said its how you percieve yourself, also, Allah (Swt) has given you the ability to look after yourself init,

and Allah (swt) dont create people gay, they choose to be gay themselfs unfortunately

Zamtsa
01-27-2009, 02:35 PM
About uglyness, people who had handsomer face will be ask by Allahu 'Azza wa Jalla more in Yaumul Hisaab(Day of retribution).

In Heaven people will be given more handsome face if he has many good deeds than others.

In the Hellfire, people will be given uglier face if he has many bad deeds than others.

And at the time of Rasulullah Shalallahu 'alaihi wa Sallam, people who do big sins which have to receive Huduud, they reported themselves to the Islamic government.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

ninetrey
01-27-2009, 02:45 PM
what do you exactly mean youre gay? do you just think youre gay
or did you already have sexual intercourse with a man because thats a big difference. if you fight the dschins (demons) in your head that tell you youre
gay then you might go to heaven but if you do what those dschins tell you
you will burn in hellfire forever and you will drink boiling water and pus there
so you can choose yourself. allah dont create nobody gay its the devil iblis
who is responable for all this gay **** in your head.

crayon
01-27-2009, 02:52 PM
Why are some people born blind?
Why are some people born without limbs?
Why are some people mentally impaired?
Why are some people poor no matter how hard they work?

Would you rather have been born blind, deaf, legless, retarded, or poverty stricken? Or gay and "ugly" (which is just how you yourself perceive yourself, btw) ?

Like everything in life, we can't have everything. Allah gives certain people certain traits or qualities, and certain negative aspects. But ultimately, we're all equal, and we're all here for one reason: to worship Allah.

The fattest ugliest stupidest person believer is a million times better in Allah's sight than a rich beautiful popular disbeliever. It's all about iman and righteous deeds.

Lastly, don't put yourself down. There are enough people in this world that do that for you. Think happy and positive thoughts, and believe it or not, you will feel happy.

MO783
01-27-2009, 02:54 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif
Allah is never unjust.

yes totally agree

take it easy,

tell_me_why
01-27-2009, 06:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by ninetrey
what do you exactly mean youre gay? do you just think youre gay
or did you already have sexual intercourse with a man because thats a big difference. if you fight the dschins (demons) in your head that tell you youre
gay then you might go to heaven but if you do what those dschins tell you
you will burn in hellfire forever and you will drink boiling water and pus there
so you can choose yourself. allah dont create nobody gay its the devil iblis
who is responable for all this gay **** in your head.
Yes,I had sexual intercourse when men when I was 14 years old but I am very repentant,I have been 5 years old without any kind of sexual intercourse but I am still gay,I still like men that's my problem,I always try to not think in men but I feel lonely and unhappy because I see everybody with their soulmates and I haven't it,you may think that's easy because everybody can be celibate and I can ,I am not obsessed with sex but I can't live all my live without love,that makes me so sad,because I promised to myself that I would never have sex with another man,I belive in Allah and I know what Islam says about homosexuality and I really want to know.why am I gay and why am I ugly? why I'm gay and I am not a bad person?I'm so sad and maybe you wouldn't trust me but I wish I were blind,lame,diabled,etc before than gay because blind people know for sure that they will go to haven and they¡re ok with God but If you are gay you aren't ok with God and I'll probably go to hell If I die before changing my sexuality,I am frightened because I know which will be my destiny and that's probably Jahannam/hell,If knew before my birth that I will like men why I wasnt born a girl? I think that I would be happy If I weren't gay but I also think that o would be happy If I were born a girl and like men then there is no sin and I would be a happy muslim man or a happy muslim woman,I hope you can understand me,my english isreally badly.

AnonymousPoster
01-27-2009, 06:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tell_me_why
Yes,I had sexual intercourse when men when I was 14 years old but I am very repentant,I have been 5 years old without any kind of sexual intercourse but I am still gay,I still like men that's my problem,I always try to not think in men but I feel lonely and unhappy because I see everybody with their soulmates and I haven't it,you may think that's easy because everybody can be celibate and I can ,I am not obsessed with sex but I can't live all my live without love,that makes me so sad,because I promised to myself that I would never have sex with another man,I belive in Allah and I know what Islam says about homosexuality and I really want to know.why am I gay and why am I ugly? why I'm gay and I am not a bad person?I'm so sad and maybe you wouldn't trust me but I wish I were blind,lame,diabled,etc before than gay because blind people know for sure that they will go to haven and they¡re ok with God but If you are gay you aren't ok with God and I'll probably go to hell If I die before changing my sexuality,I am frightened because I know which will be my destiny and that's probably Jahannam/hell,If knew before my birth that I will like men why I wasnt born a girl? I think that I would be happy If I weren't gay but I also think that o would be happy If I were born a girl and like men then there is no sin and I would be a happy muslim man or a happy muslim woman,I hope you can understand me,my english isreally badly.
if u woz ugly no one wud have sex with u+o(nt even a guy for that matter, so quit saying ur ugly, put tht behind u. u may think ur ugly bt others may think ur attractive, waheva, vice versa..

Now the gayness, we needa end that, so what are u doing to stop urself from thinking about guys or falling for them again?

5 yrs is a big gap, usually when you stop a bad habit for a month it's the end of it, why go back to it?

AnonymousPoster
01-27-2009, 07:03 PM
:sl:

Sometimes being ugly can be a blessing in disguise...
If someone is attractive then they are more influanced to look their best all the time , they get a lot of attention(which is not a good thing), they get complimented a lot, and these things usually lead to other things....Like haraam relationships, free mixing, and so on.
So stop telling yourself your ugly
Your lord made you how you are. Be grateful for what you have, because you never know when it's going to be taken away from you.

Also try to stop thoughts in your head. because that just shaytaan messing thoughts lead us to our actions..
Insha'Allah just try to stop these thoughts and repent as much as you can.

:w:

AnonymousPoster
01-27-2009, 07:03 PM
My life sucks

I'd rather not be living

My health isnt 100%

Sooner or later you get over the fact that you cant have it all and appreciate the good you do have

The Ruler
01-27-2009, 07:12 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tell_me_why
I can't live all my live without love,that makes me so sad,
Living without love isn't all that bad really. All you need to do is find a niche of your own. And really, once you find that, whether you have love there or not, it doesn't matter.

why am I gay and why am I ugly?
Because you insist on being gay and on being ugly.

I am frightened because I know which will be my destiny and that's probably Jahannam/hell,
If you truly fear what is to become of you after you die, use this fear to turn yourself straight. Fear is a strong emotion. So use it.

If knew before my birth that I will like men why I wasnt born a girl?
Careful now, wishing things like that is sin. Allah did what is better for you. He made you a man knowing being a man is what's best for you. He didn't make you gay, however. That's something you chose with your free will.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-27-2009, 07:14 PM
no ones ugly

apart from fat people who can control their weight or people who have problems they can control.

its all in your mind dude, you need a wife, seriously A WIFE NOT A HUSBAND

[MAD]A WIFE !!![/MAD]

Mikayeel
01-27-2009, 07:15 PM
:sl:

:threadclo

This is getting a bit out of control, brother if u really need help then visit http://www.islam-qa.com/en where a proper scholar can help u.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.