/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalamu alaikum.. I am looking for a muslim husband

cute bebe
01-27-2009, 02:37 PM
:sl::sl: everyone,

I am newbie here.. just wanna introduce my self.. my name is Selly, 29, i am Indonesian muslim girl living in Taipei.. Right now I am thinking about marriage, but since my ex-bf left and married with another woman, i am still searching for a truly good man to become my future husband.. Hope Allah bless you all..

Selly

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
MO783
01-27-2009, 02:42 PM
:sl:

May Allah make things easy for you

ardianto
01-27-2009, 05:43 PM
Welcome, Selly.:)

Saya doakan semoga lekas dapat jodoh pria yang baik dan sholeh. Amin

Abu Ilyas
01-27-2009, 05:51 PM
Welcome!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Donia
01-28-2009, 03:06 AM
Wa alaikum asalaam.
Welcome.
May Allah bless you with a good husband inshallah. Ameen.

Periwinkle18
01-28-2009, 03:32 AM
welcome to the forum

Yanal
01-28-2009, 03:42 AM
Wêlcømę but I wonder why you're posting this in your introductory thread:?

roohani.doctor
01-28-2009, 04:17 AM
lol am I the only one who found this a little bit funny? *laughs hysterically* no offense cute bebe :)

Welcome!! I hope you find the man of your dreams who is also a practicing Muslim. May Allah bless ya!

Silver
01-28-2009, 07:18 AM
Welcome! :)

Gia
01-28-2009, 08:00 AM
Wa Alaykum Assalam

Welcome, Sister.

When I read the title I thought it was a joke but it looks like it's not. I hope you won't be offended but the internet is not the optimal place to find a partner.

cute bebe
01-28-2009, 12:18 PM
:sl: everyone,

sorry for sounding so desperate.. but.. previously i never thought abt marriage.. and then i browsed internet and found that in islam, marriage protects women... like our prophet Muhammad SAW, he married women even bcuz he feel pity abt the women..

I think Islam way of teaching love is full of affection.. I think I want a marriage for the right reason.. one of the reason, is to feel peaceful and our devotion to Allah not to do zinnah..

About the internet, since in Taipei there is only small number of muslims, I dont meet many muslims here oftenly.. surely internet is not the right place to find a husband... actually this is my first time also having the ads like this.. cz I have no courage to advertise my self in the real life.. and let everyone feel pity of myself.. but I wanna get married soon..:cry:

Selly

nadia85
01-28-2009, 12:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cute bebe

sorry for sounding so desperate.. but.. previously i never thought abt marriage.. and then i browsed internet and found that in islam, marriage protects women... like our prophet Muhammad SAW, he married women even bcuz he feel pity abt the women..

I think Islam way of teaching love is full of affection.. I think I want a marriage for the right reason.. one of the reason, is to feel peaceful and our devotion to Allah not to do zinnah..

About the internet, since in Taipei there is only small number of muslims, I dont meet many muslims here oftenly.. surely internet is not the right place to find a husband... actually this is my first time also having the ads like this.. cz I have no courage to advertise my self in the real life.. and let everyone feel pity of myself.. but I wanna get married soon..:cry:

Selly
salam sis I wish u good luck Inshallah but was just a bit of a suprise when u posted that and it was ur first post anywayz tc :bump1:

Ar-RaYYan
01-28-2009, 01:45 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by cute bebe

Selly
Welcome Selly :)
May Allah bless you with a good husband inshallah.

IbnAbdulHakim
01-28-2009, 02:19 PM
be careful about being so openly vulnerable sister, i say that as a caring brother. Many sickos would take advantage of that.

may Allah grant you a pious husband Ameen,

and guide us all Ameen

Assalamu Alaikum and welcome

Danah
01-28-2009, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
be careful about being so openly vulnerable sister, i say that as a caring brother. Many sickos would take advantage of that.

and guide us all Ameen

^ agree.....there is more secure places to search for good husband than post on the internet.
talk to your family my dear they might help you

sorry I even forgot to welcome you ^_^........welcome my dear to LI :)
I hope you have a beneficial time here

cute bebe
01-28-2009, 04:26 PM
:sl:everyone,

I heard about Islam way of Ta'aruf.. means that a man and woman can introduce each other in order to have further relationship ending in a marriage.. Previously, I never thought how it happened. I keep being in a relationship with a bf but always ended just like that.. now, I wanna try any ways to make marriage happens but succesfull one.. My family is kind of letting me searching my own way.. cz they think I can get a relationship.. but in my point of view, none of my relationship brings me to a marriage i wanted.. What should i do?

Sorry if I sound too pity.. I just have no courage to share it with people in my real life..

:w:

Danah
01-28-2009, 05:51 PM
my dear sister, marriage is something u need to plan carefully to. Its your own life, and you have to be very careful when u deal with internet for such thing. Personally, I don't encourage you to use the internet for looking for a Muslim husband at all......because the world is scary out there, and you cant tell who you are talking to behind the screen...

May allah grant you a pious husband my dear

Najm
01-28-2009, 06:10 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman

and guide us all Ameen

AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Ameen

I always knew you were a caring brother!! Marsha2Allah

Welcome to the forum sister

FiAmaaniAllah

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.