/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Surat Yaseen Request.............

Zahida
01-29-2009, 09:15 PM
:sl: I have a request to make from all brothers and sisters. A fellow colleague/friend of mine has a young brother of 28 who has a tumour in his spine. He is bedridden/wheelchair bound from the last two years. He has three young daughters.

Doctors have said that he cannot be operated on, and given their last word. His mother has requested that Yaseen Surat be read 125,000 times. Please read for him, thankyou. Also if/when you read please send a post so i can keep a record to give to my friend. Thankyou.

May Allah Bless us with his Rehmat, have Mercy on us and give us the ability to do good deeds........................... Ameen.:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Olive
01-29-2009, 09:17 PM
Insha'Allah, I'll do my best.

May Allah give him shifa' and give his family sabr jamil...

Ar-RaYYan
01-29-2009, 10:24 PM
Subhannallah :cry:

format_quote Originally Posted by Hanz
Insha'Allah, I'll do my best.

May Allah give him shifa' and give his family sabr jamil...
Ameen
remind the family that this is test from Allah and inshallah may they succeed

Zahida
01-30-2009, 06:49 PM
:sl: Thankyou to the brother and sister who have replied to this thread............................ WHERE ARE THE REST OF YOU??????????????

Please do this as it is something which will please Allah and make you feel good that you have done something for someone else..................

:w::bump1::bump1:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zahida
01-30-2009, 10:38 PM
:sl: It's funny isn't it, when we want something from others how we expect it, but when it comes to giving it is hard.............. i am really disappointed. Never mind. Thankyou anyway.:w:imsad

noorseeker
01-30-2009, 10:41 PM
Im sorry i cant read arabic, but i hope my intenion counts,

chacha_jalebi
01-30-2009, 10:46 PM
can i just ask how comes his mum asked for surah yasin, to be read a certain amount of times? why that surah? why that amount of times...

Zahida
01-30-2009, 10:46 PM
:sl: Thankyou,the intention is very much appreciated. The young boys father had an elaan done at the Masjid today after jumma prayers ut i was kind of hoping that people on the forum would help even if you could ask parents/grandparents etc etc as it is for a very good cause. Thankyou.:bump1::w:
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
Im sorry i cant read arabic, but i hope my intenion counts,

Zahida
01-30-2009, 10:49 PM
:sl: I don't know the answer bro maybe because that surah is the heart of the koran. That amount f times i don't know. She is a mother and her son is dying........... what more can i say?imsad:w:
format_quote Originally Posted by chacha_jalebi
can i just ask how comes his mum asked for surah yasin, to be read a certain amount of times? why that surah? why that amount of times...

Ourra-Tul-'Ain
02-27-2009, 11:54 PM
:sl: sis

inshALLAH him and his fam will be in my dua's

it's just a test from Allah swa.

n I'm not sure about reading suratul Yasiin (a sertain amount of times, and getting other people to read it too. But Allah swa knows best:smile: Alhamdulillah)

It is a Sunnah of our Beloved Nabi Muhammad(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) to visit the sick,
We should always visit those who are sick because it helps us to reflect and take heed, as those who are ill are close to Allah Ta'ala. We have only to consider that the sick person has no one to call but Allah, nothing to reflect on but Allah, and his condition reminds us of the blessing of health.

Moosa(R.A.) reports that Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) said, 'Visit the sick, feed the hungry and free the one who is imprisoned (unjustly).' (Sahih Bukhaari)

Blow over the sick person and make Dua for his recovery

Aa'isha (Radiyallaahu anha) relates: Whenever anyone of us would become sick, Rasulullah(Sallallaahu alaiyhi wassallam) would pass his right hand over the affected part of the sick person's body and recite the following dua:

Azhubil ba'sa rabban naas washfi. Antash shaafie. Laa shifaa-a illaa shifaa-uk. Shifaa-al laa yughaa diru saqamaa
0 Allah, Lord and Sustainer of mankind, remove his difficulty and cure him You are the only One who cures. There is no cure but Yours.
Grant such (complete) cure that leaves no trace of illness. (Bukhaari and Muslim)

May Allah swa give him good health or somthing better (Allah knows best) i will sincerely keep u all in my dua.
and may Allah swa reward you for :smile:your kind heart sis ameen:peace:

Please correct me sisters and brothers if anything i mentioned above is wrong insAllah.

Muhammad
02-28-2009, 12:21 AM
:sl:

I hope the brother is doing well Insha'Allaah. Apologies for not seeing this thread earlier.

About surah Yaseen, unfortunately there are many false and fabricated hadeeth about this surah and therefore we need to be careful to adhere to the authentic Sunnah as this is what will lead to success.

Perhaps it would be more beneficial for the family if everyone was requested to make du'aa for them. Allaah (swt) has told us to ask Him when we need something, and that He will answer the du'aa of the one who calls on Him. We have also been taught specific times and etiquettes that will enable our du'aas to be accepted.

So let us ask Allaah (swt), the One who is able to do anything, to give shifaa to the suffering brother, to ease his difficulty, to shower him with His mercy and blessings, and to give him and his family the patience and strength they need, Aameen!

kjra
02-28-2009, 12:25 AM
:sl: sis,
I shall make dua for this brother inshaAllah

Zahida
02-28-2009, 10:43 PM
:sl: Thankyou all so much for your kind words. Especially to you my little one Alpha...............

The young man is still in a bad way, he is at home and is still the same. Allah have Mercy on Him and his family. Thinking of his three beautiful daughters aged six and downwards brings tears to my eyes:cry:..............

May Allah reward them in their future lives after enduring such a sad childhood. Ameen.:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.