http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=okazb...eature=channel

sounds like it's been digitally added..:rollseyes

What you thinK? :X

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Umar001
01-30-2009, 11:06 AM
Bismillahir Rahmanir Raheem,

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Interesting to say the least, you know the amount of people who tell me about such miracles amazes me, if all of us took as much time pondering over the verses and learning arabic to understand it then we'd be more amazed with the miracle of the Qur'an, the life of the Prophet, sallaAllahu alayhi wa salam, and even his companions. Not only would we be more amazed, I promise you, but it would teach us how to be also! A win win situation.

Thanks for the video though, would be interesting to have seen it live. :thumbs_up

Br.al-Habeshi

Pk_#2
01-30-2009, 11:10 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Interesting to say the least, you know the amount of people who tell me about such miracles amazes me, if all of us took as much time pondering over the verses and learning arabic to understand it then we'd be more amazed with the miracle of the Qur'an, the life of the Prophet, sallaAllahu alayhi wa salam, and even his companions. Not only would we be more amazed, I promise you, but it would teach us how to be also! A win win situation.

Thanks for the video though, would be interesting to have seen it live. :thumbs_up

Br.al-Habeshi

Wa'alaikum as salaam warahmatullah,

Nice comment, I agree with you Al-Habeshi, not dissin' the cow, bu c'mon wa-ever next :rollseyes

Umar001
01-30-2009, 11:17 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2

Wa'alaikum as salaam warahmatullah,

Nice comment, I agree with you Al-Habeshi, not dissin' the cow, bu c'mon wa-ever next :rollseyes

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum, may Allah make you knowledgeable!

Well if I remember correctly the creation is praising Allah, so we shouldn't be too suprised. But anyhow I was just pointing out we have greater miracles I guess, though that may be a pretty cool one too.

Br.al-Habeshi

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Pk_#2
01-30-2009, 11:21 AM

Wa'alaikum as salaam warahmatullahi wabarkatuhu,

Aameen!

Yeah if it's true, it's cool, but miracles are all around us, :statisfie

youngsister
01-30-2009, 12:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Al Habeshi

As-Salaamu 'Alaykum,

Br.al-Habeshi
:sl:
I totally agree!
:w:

aysegul
01-30-2009, 12:40 PM
we dont need miracles,cus we are a miracle...

- IqRa -
12-30-2009, 10:33 AM
^ SubhaanAllaah exactly.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.