/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Assalam Alaikum Brothers and sisters. I need your help and duas

anonymous
01-30-2009, 03:08 PM
Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters. I am a muslim boy and I need all your duas.

I have a friend and there is some problem with her. She lives alone in her house because her parents are working. There is a person in his relation who is making her life difficult. He is her cousin, but he is continuously harass her physically and mentally. He had tried assaulting her physically 2 times now and she is really worried. She is a muslim girl and is a very innocent and mannered girl. She is very islamic mashallah and offer prayers, recite Quran. That cousin of her is treating her very badly. She cannot tell her mother or anybody as that would make the matters worse. I hope you can understand the rest. Please I need your Duas. Main bohot gunehgaar hun. Please Aap log meri is friend ke liye dua karain ki inshallah sab theek ho jaaye. I dont want anything harm for her cousin. I just want that he understand that he is doing a mistake and would never do it again. Please Please pray for her. Usko hum sab ki duaaon ki zaroorat hai! I'm praying for her and i hope you all will also pray for her.

Meri baaton ko sunne ke liye shukriya...
Thanks for listening to me.

Please do pray.

Allah Hafiz

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
01-30-2009, 06:13 PM
Omg!! - she has to tell someone no matter what - as a friend of hers please encourage her to do something about it before it gets worse - physical abuse should NOT be taken lightly!

hasbun Allaahu Wa Ni'mal Wakeel

Anon2

Dawud_uk
01-31-2009, 03:34 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
Assalam Alaikum brothers and sisters. I am a muslim boy and I need all your duas.

I have a friend and there is some problem with her. She lives alone in her house because her parents are working. There is a person in his relation who is making her life difficult. He is her cousin, but he is continuously harass her physically and mentally. He had tried assaulting her physically 2 times now and she is really worried. She is a muslim girl and is a very innocent and mannered girl. She is very islamic mashallah and offer prayers, recite Quran. That cousin of her is treating her very badly. She cannot tell her mother or anybody as that would make the matters worse. I hope you can understand the rest. Please I need your Duas. Main bohot gunehgaar hun. Please Aap log meri is friend ke liye dua karain ki inshallah sab theek ho jaaye. I dont want anything harm for her cousin. I just want that he understand that he is doing a mistake and would never do it again. Please Please pray for her. Usko hum sab ki duaaon ki zaroorat hai! I'm praying for her and i hope you all will also pray for her.

Meri baaton ko sunne ke liye shukriya...
Thanks for listening to me.

Please do pray.

Allah Hafiz
:sl:

i dont understand why she cannot tell her parents,

but if that is truly not possible then get together some brothers and deal with him, break a bone or two and explain he will be put into hospital for a long while if so much as comes near her house again.

:sl:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.