/* */

PDA

View Full Version : She uses the power of money to attract men

tresbien
01-30-2009, 05:04 PM
SALAM ALAIKUM

This story happened to a man who met a woman who speaks about islam in a forum and who uses the power of money to attract men
After i had recieved the answer on the validity of unwritten contract marriage, i got married with a widow woman who is living in KUWAIT.Since we are living in different countries, she came to my country and i obtained her brother consent over the phone.Some days later after consuming the marriage, she forced me into divorcing her without any logical reason.She told me that she betrayed my late husband and she should not come to my country.To avoid the scandal, i divorced her After that i was informed that she was trying to convince an other man into the same thing.
My question , as there are some evil people or immoral people who take advantage of the validity of unwriten marriage, it is not high time to take measure to forbid this type of marriage since documented contract ensures the right of the spouses and make them aware that marriage is a solid pact and not a means of misusing the divine law.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
glo
01-30-2009, 06:56 PM
What would be the point of marrying a man under such cirucmstances, and them forcing a divorce?
I mean, what advantages does it have for the woman in question? :?

Dawud_uk
01-31-2009, 03:29 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by glo
What would be the point of marrying a man under such cirucmstances, and them forcing a divorce?
I mean, what advantages does it have for the woman in question? :?
glo, come on, you live in the uk and know women are capable of behaving in immoral ways just to fulfil their desires which they should only fulfil through a permitted way given by God.

in answer to the original post, how do you know for certain this is the case? it might be a case of her just not liking her new husband?

i mean if there had been a few such instances then maybe but not just one.

Yanal
01-31-2009, 03:33 AM
You met on a forum?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
01-31-2009, 06:22 AM
Found a Hadith. Narrated by Rabib Sahra that Allahs Apostle(PBUH) prohibated the contracting of temperory marriage. It was haaram on what your former wife did. May you be guided through this hard time.

nadia85
01-31-2009, 05:29 PM
sorry I dont get whats wrong can some 1 tell me??????

glo
01-31-2009, 10:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk
glo, come on, you live in the uk and know women are capable of behaving in immoral ways just to fulfil their desires which they should only fulfil through a permitted way given by God.
Of course, attracting the attention of the opposite sex purely for the sake of fulfilling each other's desires is common place in our society!

I have just never considered the concept of marrying somebody for the sake of having sex, and them to simply demand a divorce.
(Actually, now I have written that I realise that that is probably not so uncommon either ... at least if you can believe the headlines of the celebrity sections in the tabloids ...)

Out of interest, if we were to assume that the woman on the OP really intended to marry purely for sex and then to divorce again (I take your comment that she reasons for divorce may have been different - but let us assume it for the sake of this discussion), would her actions be much different to those of a woman simply sleeping around without being married?

Would Allah look upon her actions less harshly because she was married? Or would her intentions count for themselves?

Peace

tresbien
02-01-2009, 05:13 PM
Temporary Marriage (muta) is forbidden in Islam!

In this short article we will see how and why Temporary Marriage was first allowed in Islam, but then later was forbidden by our Prophet peace be upon him:

"Rabi' b. Sabra reported that his father went on an expedition with Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) during the Victory of Mecca, and we stayed there for fifteen days (i. e. for thirteen full days and a day and a night), and Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) permitted us to contract temporary marriage with women. So I and another person of my tribe went out, and I was more handsome than he, whereas he was almost ugly. Each one of us had a cloaks, My cloak was worn out, whereas the cloak of my cousin was quite new. As we reached the lower or the upper side of Mecca, we came across a young woman like a young smart long-necked she-camel. We said: Is it possible that one of us may contract temporary marriage with you? She said: What will you give me as a dower? Each one of us spread his cloak. She began to cast a glance on both the persons. My companion also looked at her when she was casting a glance at her side and he said: This cloak of his is worn out, whereas my cloak is quite new. She, however, said twice or thrice: There is no harm in (accepting) this cloak (the old one). So I contracted temporary marriage with her, and I did not come out (of this) until Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) declared it forbidden. (Translation of Sahih Muslim, Book 8, Number 3253)"

Narrated 'Ali: "I said to Ibn 'Abbas, 'During the battle of Khaibar the Prophet forbade (Nikah) Al-Mut'a [Temporary Marriage in English] and the eating of donkey's meat.' (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah), Volume 7, Book 62, Number 50)"

Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah and Salama bin Al-Akwa': "While we were in an army, Allah's Apostle came to us and said, "You have been allowed to do the Mut'a (marriage), so do it." Salama bin Al-Akwa' said: Allah's Apostle's said, "If a man and a woman agree (to marry temporarily), their marriage should last for three nights, and if they like to continue, they can do so; and if they want to separate, they can do so." I do not know whether that was only for us or for all the people in general. Abu Abdullah (Al-Bukhari) said: 'Ali made it clear that the Prophet said, "The Mut'a marriage has been cancelled (made unlawful)." (Translation of Sahih Bukhari, Wedlock, Marriage (Nikaah), Volume 7, Book 62, Number 52)"

Narrated Saburah ibn Ma'bad al-Juhani: "The Apostle of Allah (peace_be_upon_him) prohibited temporary marriage with women. (Translation of Sunan Abu-Dawud, Marriage (Kitab Al-Nikah), Book 11, Number 2068)"

The reason why temporary marriage was allowed is to prevent illegal sex, prostitution and rape especially during the early times of Islam when Muslims didn't have residence stability and were facing all kinds of difficulties from the pagans. The Muslim men used to also travel for long months away from their families to meet the enemy in the battle field. Some of the towns they used to go to had Muslim women in them, and like I said, to prevent adultery and fornication with any woman (Muslim or non-Muslim), and to prevent rape, the Prophet peace be upon him allowed temporary marriage contracts between Muslim men and women.

When the Muslim state became stable during our Prophet's time, he then forbade that act because Muslims then could get married and have stable lives with their families and raise Children in a stable and convenient community.
http://www.answering-christianity.co...y_marriage.htm

tresbien
02-01-2009, 05:28 PM
THIS MAN MET HER ON ANOTHER FORUM.To my knowlege he did not know her well AHTOUGH after one year of exchanging emails and chatting.Moreover, he introduced her to his family and threw a party to proclaim marriage.

glo
02-01-2009, 05:54 PM
What benefits would such a short-lived marriage hold for the woman, tresbien (aside from fulfilling physical desire, as Dawud already mentioned)

I am thinking more in material or financial terms, or status etc.

Peace

Snowflake
02-04-2009, 04:55 PM
^A woman receives dowry which she stipulates at the time of the marriage contract. The highest I've come across is £5000! That might explain the reason for her immoral behavior.

Welcome to the UK Glo! God willing, you must come and be my guest sometime :D

AnonymousPoster
02-14-2009, 04:58 PM
salam alaikum

This story happened to a man who met a woman who speaks about islam in a forum and who uses the power of money to attract men
After i had recieved the answer on the validity of unwritten contract marriage, i got married with a widow woman who is living in KUWAIT.Since we are living in different countries, she came to my country and i obtained her brother consent over the phone.Some days later after consuming the marriage, she forced me into divorcing her without any logical reason.She told me that she betrayed my late husband and she should not come to my country.To avoid the scandal, i divorced her After that i was informed that she was trying to convince an other man into the same thing.
My question , as there are some evil people or immoral people who take advantage of the validity of unwriten marriage, it is not high time to take measure to forbid this type of marriage since documented contract ensures the right of the spouses and make them aware that marriage is a solid pact and not a means of misusing the divine law.[/QUOTE]

tresbien
02-14-2009, 05:01 PM
Do u know any man or woman who go through the same situation

AnonymousPoster
02-14-2009, 05:03 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salam alaikum

My question , as there are some evil people or immoral people who take advantage of the validity of unwriten marriage, it is not high time to take measure to forbid this type of marriage since documented contract ensures the right of the spouses and make them aware that marriage is a solid pact and not a means of misusing the divine law.
[/QUOTE]

This her answer

This is her answer for asking for divorce

iam different than others, i dont need sex, or want it only for marriage, i want accompnay and one to listen to me but firt of all to respect him and love him and when i will marry it will be according to islam and not like the west . that is the difference mr or mrs.

so whatever , what u want now from me? i didnt hurt u
i was honest to tell all my thouhgts. i still didnt find the same love and passionate which was with my husband before, so iam searching for it. is that a crime? i dont find it a crime or not moral. i told u to find for me a good husband and told also majid if he dont want to marry me and i told also my friends, so what i did bad ? can u tell me please?

no any victom,. i need good husband like my one, and i feel only loonely and i need love and support like others and i encounter into a big greive from my lost . i thought this world have good men to support me, only that , i dont buy anyone, only i want marriage and peace and i dont lie to anyone, i tell u ilias everything honestly and also majid, who u distorte my image.

Allah sees all of us and know my real intentions and what u wrote is a lie and God will punish you for that.

Zamtsa
02-14-2009, 05:37 PM
wa 'alaikumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Well then she might be using her husband's money, and she might just be someone who like to do Zina Muhshan, but refuse to divorce her husband in there because of his wealth.

What I know is that a woman take wealth as the 1st, or the characters of the future husband in consideration. This 1 want to have the wealth of her 1st husband and other men. She is just that Materialistic.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

AnonymousPoster
02-14-2009, 05:41 PM
I swear by Allah this woman tempted this man to go to hotel with her on the first day of eid though he period ended.She came to his country during second visit tell marry me and divorce in my hand

tresbien
02-14-2009, 05:48 PM
What do u think all of u.Whom shall we belizve

God-is-great
02-26-2009, 07:15 PM
:? im confused :hmm:
really confused

zanjabeela
02-26-2009, 08:54 PM
:sl:
This whole thread is really odd and confusing.

Tresbien is posing a question for the man, and anonymous is writing for the woman in question? Also, what does the power of money have to do with this case? Who has money, the man or the woman? If I were to venture a guess, I'd say the man probably thought the woman has money, so she'll set him up in style. And she discovered after marriage that he was only after her money, so she wants out. Oh, and why would a woman go to a whole other country, get married, and then divorced just for the fun of it? I really don't know what is going on...and I suspect nobody here does.

Why doesn't the couple seek the intervention of a sheikh, who can determine if the woman can have her divorce or not? If the divorce is already done, then what advice can be given?? It's not entirely appropriate to use a thread in Advice and Support to start a discussion asking people if "there are some evil people or immoral people who take advantage of the validity of unwriten marriage, it is not high time to take measure to forbid this type of marriage since documented contract ensures the right of the spouses and make them aware that marriage is a solid pact and not a means of misusing the divine law." It sounds more like a topic for discussion than a topic for advice...and the woman and the man in question are both going to end up being bashed by everyone because we really don't know what is going on.

It's like someone wants advice...but they also want a judgment of "this woman" is evil. Allahu 'Alam, but this is weird. Or maybe it's normal and I'm the weird one.

:w:

nadia85
02-26-2009, 09:09 PM
I dont understand whats happeing ould some 1 plzzzzzzz explain from the start

AnonymousPoster
02-26-2009, 09:18 PM
IF this woman had married this man purely to satisfy her desire, and decided she was bored or didn't like him and wanted a divorce. How is that different from a man getting married for the same purpose - Because if we are honest men do marry sometimes ONLY for that reason BUT then find a new woman attractive and divorcing his first wife? As far as I am aware there is some leeway in Islam for a man to do that, is it not the same for a woman?

I am NOT in anyway condoning what she has done! Just curious that it seems almost OK if a man were to that, but so frowned upon if a woman does that same. Although both in a marriage which makes them halal for each-other?

I do know what the intentions were of both parties to lead to this marriage and divorce, but May Allah keep all our intentions pure, and for the Sake of Allah

Khalisah
02-26-2009, 09:20 PM
:? I am a little confused by this thread...it seems I am not the only.
Where does money come into it?

Zahida
02-26-2009, 09:58 PM
:sl::phew!!!!!:w:

Cabdullahi
02-26-2009, 10:17 PM
sister ''anonymous'' must be one of those sisters who kinda feels that there is some sort unfairness or inequality........islam doesnt give a leeway for a man to start switching women whenever he gets bored and if we go back to the basics its man who is weak when it comes to desires we know that very well ,and yes women do have desires too but i dont think its that overpowering that she would seek sex elsewhere.....maybe for wealth but sex? ......im not entirely sure?? :hmm:

And I almost forgot nice gung-HO style of posting to defend this woman who had committed this. pretty cut throat :shade:,I LIKE IT;D

AnonymousPoster
02-27-2009, 07:31 PM
What does gung-HO mean?
Also, I made a mistake I meant *I DO NOT know what the intentions were for their marriage*

Weakness isn't an excuse, seems everytime a mistake is made by men, its due to weakness (the answer for eveything). A woman makes same mistake, and she is evil!

:zip: I am too off topic.

I was purely trying to say, that most people would be more 'understanding' if the situation was the man treating a woman like that, because desire is 'more common' or a 'weakness' in man so we shuould be understanding.

Before I say things I will regret :cry:, I will stop posting in this thread InshaAllah.

Allah knows best!

Time
02-27-2009, 08:03 PM
you should check if she has any mental illness!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.