/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Two Muslim Women Raped by CIA Station Chief in Algeria

'Abd-al Latif
01-30-2009, 09:06 PM
Two Muslim Women Raped by CIA Station Chief in Algeria

The Washington Post reports that the CIA’s top official in Algeria has been recalled to Washington for an investigation that he has raped two Algerian women by drugging them at his residence in Algiers.

The article goes on to say:
The first woman, an Algerian national who also holds a German passport, told embassy officials she was assaulted by Warren after meeting him at a party at his residence. She said Warren offered her a mixed drink, which he prepared out of her sight. Later, she said, after consuming more of the drinks, she became ill and experienced symptoms “nothing like the physiological effects of alcohol” she had previously experienced, the affidavit states. The next morning she awoke “on a bed, completely nude, with no memory of . . . what had occurred.”

The second woman, a married Algerian national living in Spain, told embassy officials she became violently ill after consuming two drinks at Warren’s residence last Feb. 17. She reported fading in and out of consciousness and awakening to find Warren having sex with her. She said she blacked out again and could not recall afterward how she had gotten home.

In the affidavit, the investigator said there was “probable cause” to believe Warren had committed aggravated sexual assault.
Furthermore the article states:
ABC, quoting unnamed officials, said the women’s accounts were backed up by videotapes that were found in the CIA officer’s residence. The tapes, apparently secretly made, allegedly show the CIA officer engaged in sex acts with several women, including one of the alleged victims in the case who appears to be in a semiconscious state, the network reported.
Lets look a what this case is telling us:

Firstly, birds of the same feather flock together. The offices, residences, and gathering places of these imperial American officials usually attract the **** of the earth just like feces would attract flies. The American soldiers have spread their filth in Thailand, the Philippines and now in Iraq and Dubai. The American civilian presence brings with it missionary work, and a cover for intelligence gathering by establishing vast networks of local spies.

Secondly, this official was holding parties at his residence and inviting locals to them. He would not be able to hold a party in his own house in the middle of a major Muslim city if he did not enjoy a certain level of security and a feeling of immunity from repercussions from the host country. American officials have been showing us lately that they act in a way when they are in Muslim countries that they would not be able to if they were on US territory. In fact their only fear is being investigated by the US, not by the so called ‘Muslim’ governments that are hosting them. This security and feeling of immunity could not be possible if not for the unlimited support and open access granted to them by the murtad governments in the Muslim world and the fatwas issued by the Green Zone Scholars at the request of their employers and paymasters that provide the religious approval and cover for their actions.

The simile of this is that the US wanted to enter Muslim land but found it to be very rough and full of thorns so they put on thick boots to be able to walk through our land. But then the boots where getting dirty and looking very unpleasant so they hired some boot cleaners who would keep their boots clean and polished at all times.

The boots that the Americans put on are the tyrannical governments in the Muslim world who gave unlimited access and support to the US, and the boot cleaners are the court scholars who issue fatwas supporting these governments and protecting the blood of the invaders of our land. The reputation of these governments could not be upheld among some of the gullible masses if it wasn’t for the corrupt scholars protecting them. America has a tarnished image and whoever stands on its side gets tarnished along with it. It is these Green Zone Scholars who polish the image of these corrupt governments. They are the boot lickers; the scholars for dollars who sold their religion for a miser return.

If there was an operation in Algiers that ended up killing this CIA officer then the Green Zone Scholars would promptly bark in condemnation. But now let us wait and see what they would say in condemnation of his actions. Would they come out and proclaim what the ruling in such a situation should be? Do they have the courage to tell us that the ruling on this is that this official should be arrested and promptly executed if found guilty?

The fact that the CIA officer is a convert to Islam is irrelevant because his role as head of CIA station renders him a murtad. The only difference his conversion has is whether the rulings of kufr asli or ridah should apply to him.

The situation of these governments is so impotent that the US media is already picking up on the story and US officials are speaking out against what happened while the spokesman for the Algerian Embassy in Washington “had no immediate response to the report”!

May Allah destroy you all!

Source: Anwar Awlaki

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
01-30-2009, 10:52 PM
:raging::raging::raging:

Dawud_uk
01-31-2009, 03:22 AM
:sl:

if this story is to be believed (and it is from a kuffar media sources).

these sisters admit to drinking alcohol, then getting raped.

this man admits admits fornication only.

but more importantly this man claims islam, though obviously by his actions is doing something entirely different and contradicting his tawheed, this is more serious matter than his partying, admitted zina, spreading of alcohol etc.

Yanal
01-31-2009, 03:27 AM
Theres a saying about adultery and that it's forbidden.The followers of the prophet took an oath to not do the following:associate anything with Allah,commit adultery, and kill their own kids.*Note this saying has been edited short and typed in Yanaks words in order to show the importance*

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd-al Latif
01-31-2009, 02:58 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Dawud_uk

if this story is to be believed (and it is from a kuffar media sources).

these sisters admit to drinking alcohol, then getting raped.

this man admits admits fornication only.

but more importantly this man claims islam, though obviously by his actions is doing something entirely different and contradicting his tawheed, this is more serious matter than his partying, admitted zina, spreading of alcohol etc.

It's not from a kuffar media source, it's from Anwar Awlaki's blog.

About the drinking of alcohol, Allah knows best what it was because in the article it says 'mixed drink', this could be anything including soft drinks.

But like Anwar Awlaki said, these men claim Islam but their Islam may only be as far as their tongue and not through his heart.

Dawud_uk
01-31-2009, 06:32 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd-al Latif

About the drinking of alcohol, Allah knows best what it was because in the article it says 'mixed drink', this could be anything including soft drinks.

But like Anwar Awlaki said, these men claim Islam but their Islam may only be as far as their tongue and not through his heart.

apologies, i assumed you'd got this from the media as was in all the papers in the uk.

KAding
01-31-2009, 08:30 PM
Anyway, what I learned from the original post is that Westerners should get the hell out of Muslim lands, be they state officials, soldiers or civilians.

A bit xenophobic, no?

BlissfullyJaded
01-31-2009, 08:40 PM
And he (Awlaki) said:
The Washington Post reports...
Thus the information is from the media, with Awlaki's commentary....

On topic, that is tragic to say the least and I hope justice is served.

'Abd-al Latif
02-01-2009, 01:00 PM
^ I meant I got the article from his blog.

format_quote Originally Posted by KAding
Anyway, what I learned from the original post is that Westerners should get the hell out of Muslim lands, be they state officials, soldiers or civilians.

A bit xenophobic, no?
The article isn't talking about westerners it's talking about those who work for the government (CIA, spies i.e. the higher authority etc) and are ordered to come into Muslim lands with the aim of bring harm to Muslims, and while they are at it these pigs practice these animalistic habbits.

KAding
02-01-2009, 09:16 PM
^ I meant I got the article from his blog.

The article isn't talking about westerners it's talking about those who work for the government (CIA, spies i.e. the higher authority etc) and are ordered to come into Muslim lands with the aim of bring harm to Muslims, and while they are at it these pigs practice these animalistic habbits.
Ok, I was a bit confused when you said: "The American civilian presence brings with it missionary work, and a cover for intelligence gathering by establishing vast networks of local spies". This implication that civilians were actually "spies" seemed a bit too much. There is too much resemblance with Islamophobes in the West who consider Muslim immigrants a "fifth column" dedicated to the destruction of Western culture.

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 10:05 PM
Hey!! I've read the exact same story but the two women were Non-Muslims and the guy was a recent convert to Islaam...

Strange. :hmm:

Trumble
02-01-2009, 10:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
Hey!! I've read the exact same story but the two women were Non-Muslims and the guy was a recent convert to Islaam...

Strange. :hmm:
The version linked to above also says he was a recent convert to Islam. It is not relevant, of course, and neither is the religion of the victims. The guy is a rapist, and obviously a very nasty piece of work, so what sort of muslim would he be whether he was in the CIA or not? Since when have such people worried about the religion of their victims, or the teachings of their own religion? If he had been posted to Spain he might have raped Christians, or India, Hindus.

Pk_#2
02-01-2009, 11:05 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Trumble
The version linked to above also says he was a recent convert to Islam. It is not relevant, of course, and neither is the religion of the victims. The guy is a rapist, and obviously a very nasty piece of work, so what sort of muslim would he be whether he was in the CIA or not? Since when have such people worried about the religion of their victims, or the teachings of their own religion? If he had been posted to Spain he might have raped Christians, or India, Hindus.
They're all stupid, he is disgusting (the rapist) and they too (the victims) are as disgusting as him also, why are they at his house? Don't they have homes to go to? Stupid girls asking for it, might as well be hoes, :grumbling

Dawud_uk
02-02-2009, 05:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pk_#2
They're all stupid, he is disgusting (the rapist) and they too (the victims) are as disgusting as him also, why are they at his house? Don't they have homes to go to? Stupid girls asking for it, might as well be hoes, :grumbling

all though they have sinned themselves, i dont think that is the correct attitude, for a start they have drunk alcohol, is this to be compared with being the same as kufr akbar?

if someone gets themselves into a situation and they are raped they are perhaps a little stupid in doing so but the sin of the rape is upon the one doing it. it is like if i walk through a crime ridden area at night and i get robbed, that is my own silly fault but the sin of the robber is his own.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.