/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Are we muslims of today most likely to see the final hour/signs of the final hour?

shimmerhead
01-31-2009, 03:49 PM
Assalaam mu alaikum Akies(brothers) + sisters(what is sis in arabic)

This question i have been thinking about lately. Ive watched many of the videos on youtube on the last hour and now im reading an islamic view of gog and magog in the modern world by Sheik Imran N Hosien (very interesting) and other books by him.

What i have seen from observation is local masjids in my area tend to shy away from the signs of the last day. Instead they will talk about day of judgement not what will lead to us being judged by allah.

Many terribles things are happening in the world, so much death, greed, hate and lust. I believe that we are now at the age of trials and tribulations because not only do we have to face oppression from the world for our beliefs but most of us have problems at home or we know other muslim bro + sis who are having trouble at home. This is probably the most testing time for us muslims and we have to remain patient and continue fighting the war on the outside, family and within

Only Allah knows when that time shall come and may he have mercy on us

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Strzelecki
01-31-2009, 04:07 PM
Of course we're more likely to see it than those who have already passed, and of course as time progresses the signs are becoming more and more apparent. Though, brother/sister I have to see I don't know how it is relevent. Should we not treat everyday in this Dunya as if it is our last? Because it very well may be, and when our time to do good by others and more importantly Allah [swt] in this life is over, there are no second chances. :)

As per your question though, Allahu alam.

[Sisters in Arabic I believe is ukhtee]

Woodrow
01-31-2009, 04:13 PM
:sl:

It makes absolutely no difference when the final day will be. It can be this very moment or it can be billions of years in the future. No difference, in terms of eternity it is just a fleeting moment, little more than the flash of a spark.

Yes, we are in the final days and have been since Adam(as) Of course we will see some of the signs, they have been taking place for thousands of years. Now, while we may not be able to calculate the date of the final day, we can be assured each of us will be present for our own final day. Be prepared for that and there is no need to be overly concerned about the final day for all of creation.

Danah
01-31-2009, 05:02 PM
we are in the final days.....and most of the minor sign of the day of judgment have been already happened and passed
check this out:
http://www.signsofthelastday.info/#/...gns/4529777474

so we are now sitting here and waiting for the major signs

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
mustafaisb
02-02-2009, 01:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
we are in the final days.....and most of the minor sign of the day of judgment have been already happened and passed
check this out:
http://www.signsofthelastday.info/#/...gns/4529777474

so we are now sitting here and waiting for the major signs

:sl: Jazkallah for the link. very good website. I know that everyone's judgement day begins the day when we die, but I'm really interested in researching when the day of judgement will occur. It seems to me that most of the minor signs have already occurred. This is scary because if a major sign comes within our lifetime, the other major signs will soon come quickly after. :w:

AabiruSabeel
02-02-2009, 06:22 AM

The Hadith that struck me most:
إذا اتخذ الفيء دولا والأمانة مغنما والزكاة مغرما وتعلم العلم لغير الدين وأطاع الرجل امرأته وعق أمه وأدنى صديقه وأقصى أباه وظهرت الأصوات في المساجد وساد القبيلة فاسقهم وكان زعيم القوم أرذلهم وأكرم الرجل مخافة شره وظهرت القينات والمعازف وشربت الخمور ولعن آخر هذه الأمة أولها فليرتقبوا عند ذلك ريحا حمراء وزلزلة وخسفا ومسخا وقذفا وآيات تتابع كنظام بال قطع سلكه فتتابع
Abu Hurairah Radhiyallahu 'Anhu narrates that Rasulullah Sallallahu 'Alaihi wasallam said: When captured enemy assets will be considered as one's own wealth; and property given in trust will be considered as booty for oneself; Zakat will be looked upon as a fine; knowledge will be acquired for worldly needs and gains and not for Islamic objectives; a man will obey his wife and disobey his mother; a man will bring his friends nearer and drive his father far off; noises will be raised in the masjids; the most wicked of a tribe will become its ruler; the most worthless member of a people will become its leader; a man will be honoured for fear of the evil he may do; singing girls and musical instruments will come into vogue; drinking of wine will become common; and the later generations will begin to curse the previous generations; then wait, for red violent winds, earthquakes, swallowing up by the earth, defacement (of human faces), pelting of stones from the skies as rain, and a continuing chain of disasters followed one by another, like beads of a necklace falling one after the other rapidly when its string is cut. (Tirmidhi)
Seeing this, we may face the great fitan in our life. Anyway, we must be prepared with strong Iman. The fitnah of dajjal will be very strong.

:w:

_PakistaN_
02-03-2009, 08:12 AM
Even if the major signs start to kick in. People will still not be alert. Even after all the major signs have passed. Now most of the minors signs have passed and people still aren't aware of this. Only those who fear god know that all these tradagies are a sign of the final hour.

Woodrow
02-03-2009, 11:06 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by _PakistaN_
Even if the major signs start to kick in. People will still not be alert. Even after all the major signs have passed. Now most of the minors signs have passed and people still aren't aware of this. Only those who fear god know that all these tradagies are a sign of the final hour.
True.

I do not know how many of you remember when Mount St Helens erupted or the stories of the time. many people lived in the area and many saw the smoke and felt the rumblings months before the eruption and still did not believe it was actually going to erupt. Even with scientists and seismologists reporting on the TV daily that there was great danger.

Even with the signs and many warnings, many did not believe they were in the final days of Mount St Helens.

~SkYWaLkeR~
02-06-2009, 11:15 AM
I think we are really close to youm al qiyamah..
i really want to be in the holy/religious war that is going to happen before al qiyamah
i want to fight for my religion :D

Fishman
02-06-2009, 11:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by ~SkYWaLkeR~
I think we are really close to youm al qiyamah..
i really want to be in the holy/religious war that is going to happen before al qiyamah
i want to fight for my religion :D
What about all the 'Tribulations', eg. the Dajjal? Even the strongest of Muslims will become kaffirs after meeting him, what chance do we have? We are safer nowadays, when the minor signs have come to pass but our Iman is not in danger.
:w:

~SkYWaLkeR~
02-06-2009, 01:57 PM
the strongest of Muslims will become kaffirs after meeting him
where did you get this!?.. if you have iman, you will know and you'll pass him
i know about all the signs before youm il qiyamah...i'm talking about the holy/religious war that'll happen against the christians and the jews.

~SkYWaLkeR~
02-06-2009, 04:50 PM
I didn't know where i read or heard this but I think every muslim would be tested in front of the dajjal..if you're a mo'min you'll see "kafir" printed on his forehead..if you go to his hell, it is heaven, and if you go to his heaven, it is hell. Every muslim HAS to confront him i think.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.