/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Nouman Ali Khan - Divine Speech Prologue

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-01-2009, 02:40 AM
:sl:

Nouman Ali Khan - Divine Speech Prologue - Part 1

Nouman Ali Khan gives a talk on the literary characteristics of the Qur'an at City College New York -

Media Tags are no longer supported

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
shuraimfan4lyf
02-01-2009, 02:57 AM
Jazak'Allah khair brother..he is so good mashaAllah..I attended his lecture live in Houston Convention last december. He gave a lecture about Miracles of Quran. It was so beautiful subhan'Allah..

UmmahFollower09
02-01-2009, 11:27 PM
I met this brother at ICNA last year. Masha'allah he's a very good speaker and his talks are informative =D

:w:

Al-Hanbali
02-06-2009, 04:11 PM
^ Is there a part 2 to this talk .... part 1 was brilliant!!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-18-2009, 01:44 AM

Part II

Media Tags are no longer supported

http://understandarabic.com/

Na7lah
03-13-2009, 10:25 PM
Bump!
These are simply amazing! Mashallah!

Pen Marks
03-14-2009, 09:09 PM

Did anyone take any notes on these lectures?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-12-2009, 02:52 AM
If this seminar comes to your city, or even the city a few miles away, or even a few states away, TAKE IT. TAKE IT. TAKE IT.

What I'm saying is, go out of your way to attend this seminar. You will get a glimpse into the Qur'aan and it's intricacy, precision, consistency, coherence in a way you will never ever get with a translation. There's a gem like every 3 minutes. Hundreds of 'sajdah-moments', where you're like..'Subhanallaah' and you just wanna fall into Sajdah because of the perfectness of the Speech of Allaah. Intricacies so small, subtle, and perfect that you will simply say..'there is no way a man can come up with this, and especially not a man who was illiterate' (saw).

BlackMamba
07-15-2009, 06:53 AM
Ya I looked on there website and this program comes to my city in a few months inshallah I will go. Have you gone to the ARS201 Divine Speech seminar?

Ibn Abi Ahmed
07-15-2009, 09:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Shakoor15
Ya I looked on there website and this program comes to my city in a few months inshallah I will go. Have you gone to the ARS201 Divine Speech seminar?
Make sure you go. I just took it recently Alhamdullilah and it was seriously worth every single minute. Most people were wishing it was two weekends instead of one. Seriously, it'll be one of the best weekends you'll ever have. Not only that, he's very funny too Masha'Allaah.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.