PDA

View Full Version : One Wish



index123
02-01-2009, 10:49 PM
Ok I just wanted to say I'am sure I'am dajjal I match the whole
discription: short, ruddy-complexion, curly hair, wide forehead and broad upper body. I lost my ability to praise allah sincerly and I am becoming a monster.
I keep getting these thoughts and urges to do really terrible things and I'am sure that in the future
I will give in somehow and do them... So please pray that when I kill myself that maybe I will perhaps get forgiven or he would atleast not
resurrect me from the dead as the dajjal. Right now I wish I was who did not match such a description.
Please pray that I'am not the dajjal! I know that killing myself would be no use considering the fact that god would
already have decreed it but I just don't want to take my chance because by the time I become it because by then I would be too far gone to consider
such a solution. I know i am gonna go to hell because of this but there is no other solution. Just please do one thing and pray, please I am serious that I do not get brought up from the dead in Syria and end up as that. Thank you.
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
IbnAbdulHakim
02-01-2009, 11:01 PM
lol theres nothing about dajjal getting resurrected silly

his already chained up waiting for release!
Reply

Yanal
02-01-2009, 11:20 PM
He is having doubts that are being directed into your mind by the Shytaan . Just dhikr and pray to Allah for your guidance and mine. Along with my special brother aswell.
Reply

Güven
02-01-2009, 11:49 PM
Originally Posted by index123
Ok I just wanted to say I'am sure I'am dajjal I match the whole
discription: short, ruddy-complexion, curly hair, wide forehead and broad upper body. I lost my ability to praise allah sincerly and I am becoming a monster.
I keep getting these thoughts and urges to do really terrible things and I'am sure that in the future
I will give in somehow and do them... So please pray that when I kill myself that maybe I will perhaps get forgiven or he would atleast not
resurrect me from the dead as the dajjal. Right now I wish I was who did not match such a description.
Please pray that I'am not the dajjal! I know that killing myself would be no use considering the fact that god would
already have decreed it but I just don't want to take my chance because by the time I become it because by then I would be too far gone to consider
such a solution. I know i am gonna go to hell because of this but there is no other solution. Just please do one thing and pray, please I am serious that I do not get brought up from the dead in Syria and end up as that. Thank you.

dont kill yourself, DONT!

Trust Allah , Have patience brother
Reading your other posts on this forum makes me wonder what you are talking about because you seem like a guy who has a strong faith.

dajjal is someone who will bring great disaster to earth , Im sure dajjal doesnt come to this forum and say im dajjal.
Im sure that you are not the only one in this world that matches those description you mentioned. and even so those descriptions you mentioned doesnt mean NOTHING.
alot of people have those evil thoughts you gotta protect yourself against it by remembering Allah and keep reading Qu'ran .


“There will be three hard years before the Dajjal (appears). During them, people will be stricken by a great famine. In the first year, Allah will command the sky to withhold a third of its rain, and the earth to withhold a third a third of its produce. In the second year, Allah will command the sky to withhold two thirds of its rain, and the earth to withhold two thirds of its produce. In the third year, Allah will command the sky to withhold all of its rain, and it will not rain a single drop of rain. He will command the earth to withhold all of its produce, and no plant will grow. All hoofed animals will perish, except that which Allah wills.” He (sallallahu `alaihi wa sallam) was asked, ‘What sustains people during that time?’ He said, “Tahlil, takbir and tahmid (Saying, la ilaha ill Allah, Allahu Akbar and al-hamdulillah). This will sustain them just as food does.” [Sahih Al-Jami` as-Saghir, no. 7875]

Narrated by Abu Hurairah (radiAllahu anhu) Allah's Apostle (salAllahu alayhi wasalam) used to invoke (Allah): "Allahummah inni a'udhu bika min 'adhabil Qabri, wa min 'adhabi-naar, wa min fitnatil mahya wa-lmamat, wa min fitnatil masih ad-dajjal.
(O Allah! I seek refuge with you from the punishment in the grave and from the punishment in the Hell fire and from the afflictions of life and death, and the afflictions of Al-Masih Ad-Dajjal."
[Sahih Al-Bukhari, 2.459]

Keep Remembering Allah, Allah knows whats in your heart , Allah knows what your intentions are..... Dont give up Make lots of supplications , we will do also InshaAllah.
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
index123
02-02-2009, 04:00 PM
All I can say is Allah hu akbar thank you guys, I was just about to land myself in hell, but are you sure that hadith is authentic?
Reply

m102313
02-02-2009, 04:02 PM
The Dajjal does not use Islamic Forums.
Reply

Güven
02-02-2009, 04:28 PM
Originally Posted by index123
All I can say is Allah hu akbar thank you guys, I was just about to land myself in hell, but are you sure that hadith is authentic?
the ones posted here are all saheeh ( Authentic) InshaAllah.
And Im Glad to hear that , dont ever think such things again bro :)
Reply

Silver
02-02-2009, 04:53 PM
Abu Hurayrah said, "The Prophet said, 'Shall I tell you something about the Dajjal which no Prophet has ever told his people before me? The Dajjal is one-eyed and will bring with him something which will resemble Paradise and Hell; but that which he calls Paradise will in fact be Hell. I warn you against him as Noah warned his people against him.'" (al-Bukhari, Muslim)

Ibn Shihab said: "'Omar Ibn Thabit al-Ansari told me that some of the Companions of the Prophet told him that on the day when he warned the people about the Dajjal, the Prophet said: "There will be written between his eyes the word Kafir (unbeliever). Everyone who resents his bad deeds - or every believer- will be able to read it." He also said, "You must know that no one of you will be able to see his Lord until he dies. ( because dajjal will claim that he's God)'" (Muslim, al-Bukhari).

Ibn 'Omar said, "The Prophet mentioned the Dajjal to the people. He said, "Allah is not one-eyed, but the Dajjal is blind in his right eye, and his eye is like a floating grape.'" (Muslim)

Anas Ibn Malik said, "The Prophet said, 'there has never been a Prophet who did not warn his people against that one-eyed liar. Verily he is one-eyed and your Lord is not one-eyed. On his forehead will be written the letter Kaf, Fa, Ra (Kafir).'" (Muslim, al-Bukhari)

These are authentic ahadith. You do not have one eye? Do you?? You didn't mention it :)

You are not the dajjal!!!! Besides the dajjal won't say that he is the dajjal!!! He will try to convince people that he is God and he will be a kafir.
You are not a kafir!!!
Reply

Abu AbdulRahman
02-02-2009, 05:54 PM
the Dajjal has an ability to kill people, and he can return dead people to the life
at least he can persuade that he can do this

can you?
Reply

index123
02-02-2009, 07:18 PM
Originally Posted by Abu AbdulRahman
the Dajjal has an ability to kill people, and he can return dead people to the life
at least he can persuade that he can do this

can you?
Well I fear I might gain them somehow and somehow lose my faith
and become totally lost and then start envying the people with faith
and become like that.

Originally Posted by Lara
These are authentic ahadith. You do not have one eye? Do you?? You didn't mention it :)

You are not the dajjal!!!! Besides the dajjal won't say that he is the dajjal!!! He will try to convince people that he is God and he will be a kafir.
You are not a kafir!!!
Worried that I might become a kafir like him, man thats the worst kind of kafir
anyone can become and then I lose my eye.
Reply

Silver
02-02-2009, 08:14 PM
But didn't the "Jassassah" hadith posted above convince you? The Dajjal is on an island somewhere!! This is an authentic Hadith!!!
Reply

Civilsed
02-02-2009, 08:38 PM
Originally Posted by index123
All I can say is Allah hu akbar thank you guys, I was just about to land myself in hell, but are you sure that hadith is authentic?
:sl:

You are not dajjal and the Hadith is Authentic you can find it in Sahih Muslim. Make Dua'a and will keep you in ours insha'Allah.. do plently of Dhikr and make an effort to do your salah and do qi'am Al lail.

May Allah Increase you iman ... Ameen
Reply

_PakistaN_
02-03-2009, 08:33 AM
Whats up bro, why don't your post what problem you are having to deal with and what sins you have committed and maybe we can find a solution together. No matter how big of a sinner you are Allah can always forgive you. I sujjest you write why you believe all this...
Reply

index123
02-03-2009, 08:48 PM
Allah hu akbar, thank god you asked. This is really corny but I wish someone could tell me what to do.
Well I don't know why when I was 11 when I would try to read the quran I would start feeling strange feelings of anger pop up and distress or otherwise I would feel empty.. That is a sure sign of a kafir. So I constantly try to meet the conditions to understand the quran but I feel like something is wrong some part of my heart is to stubborn to accept what I read as the ultimate truth and keeps challenging it and mocking it or doing anything to reject being controlled while I'am trying to read it even though I know this is for sure the truth.
And every time it does so I get another terrible sin.
I'am not sure if they are whispers or if perhaps the whispers were caused as a penalty because I was a hypocrite before I was 11 or if these are not whats in my heart
and are simply satan whispers.besides that I read and believed a whole bunch of that darwin evolution crap and believed in magic rejected god, then relealized what
I had become and came back begging for forgiveness but I did not feel a firm belief in god so I tried to secure my belief by trying be honest with myself to
find out if I'am kafir or not but it seems everytime I try to search my thoughts I can't
tell if there whispers or thoughts i might have hypocritically hide from myself And everytime I try to do this
thinking i'am gonna finally be a real muslim I feel my heart hardens when I try to accept it firmly, I feel like a.
seal is gonna be placed over my eyes if don't find a way to accept the truth but my heart feels really stubborn(but i'am not sure if its my heart or they are satan whispering what I fear to be true into my heart).
How do you know if they satan whispers or if they are hypocritical thoughts? and is there anyway to cure stubborness and arrogance of the heart?
I can't tell whats up or whats down I feel totally lost, I spent quite a few hours everyday searching my inner self trying to make my hear accept the truth but
it feels stubborn and everytime the truth flashes into my eyes It seems to automatically reject it and everytime it does I feel my heart get harder.
And I feel less and less guilty for my sins everytime my heart gets harder and I feel like soon I'am gonna lose all moral conscious and start doing
those evil things that my mind keeps telling me to do. I seek refuge with god, but whenever I do a thought pop in my heart saying you don't believe in god.
Are these attempts to purify myself actually satan whispers convincing myself that I'am that or are they actually my heart rejecting the truth?
If this is my heart does anyone know how to make it obey gods will and not sin and feel like praising allah and feel thankfulness to allah?
Reply

Silver
02-03-2009, 09:23 PM
Originally Posted by index123
Allah hu akbar, thank god you asked. This is really corny but I wish someone could tell me what to do.
Well I don't know why when I was 11 when I would try to read the quran I would start feeling strange feelings of anger pop up and distress or otherwise I would feel empty.. That is a sure sign of a kafir. So I constantly try to meet the conditions to understand the quran but I feel like something is wrong some part of my heart is to stubborn to accept what I read as the ultimate truth and keeps challenging it and mocking it or doing anything to reject being controlled while I'am trying to read it even though I know this is for sure the truth.
And every time it does so I get another terrible sin.
I'am not sure if they are whispers or if perhaps the whispers were caused as a penalty because I was a hypocrite before I was 11 or if these are not whats in my heart
and are simply satan whispers.besides that I read and believed a whole bunch of that darwin evolution crap and believed in magic rejected god, then relealized what
I had become and came back begging for forgiveness but I did not feel a firm belief in god so I tried to secure my belief by trying be honest with myself to
find out if I'am kafir or not but it seems everytime I try to search my thoughts I can't
tell if there whispers or thoughts i might have hypocritically hide from myself And everytime I try to do this
thinking i'am gonna finally be a real muslim I feel my heart hardens when I try to accept it firmly, I feel like a.
seal is gonna be placed over my eyes if don't find a way to accept the truth but my heart feels really stubborn(but i'am not sure if its my heart or they are satan whispering what I fear to be true into my heart).
How do you know if they satan whispers or if they are hypocritical thoughts? and is there anyway to cure stubborness and arrogance of the heart?
I can't tell whats up or whats down I feel totally lost, I spent quite a few hours everyday searching my inner self trying to make my hear accept the truth but
it feels stubborn and everytime the truth flashes into my eyes It seems to automatically reject it and everytime it does I feel my heart get harder.
And I feel less and less guilty for my sins everytime my heart gets harder and I feel like soon I'am gonna lose all moral conscious and start doing
those evil things that my mind keeps telling me to do. I seek refuge with god, but whenever I do a thought pop in my heart saying you don't believe in god.
Are these attempts to purify myself actually satan whispers convincing myself that I'am that or are they actually my heart rejecting the truth?
If this is my heart does anyone know how to make it obey gods will and not sin and feel like praising allah and feel thankfulness to allah?

Those doubts come from the shaytan...this shows lack of faith, it does not mean that you are the dajjal. You should pray and make Duaas for your guidance. Don't give up!!!Your post shows that you want to get closer to Allah. Here's what Allah says about those who want to get closer to Him

"As my servant thinks about Me so will I be for him. I am with him if he will remember Me. If he calls on Me in himself I will call him in Myself, and if he calls on Me in a group of people, I mention him in a better group in My presence. If he approaches Me one handspan, I will approach him one arm's length; if he approaches Me one arm's length, I will approach him by a cubit; if he comes to Me walking, I will come to him running." (Bukhari and Muslim)

So don't ever give up!!! Try to get closer to Allah and He will guide you. If you still get whispers from the Shaytan, that means you are not making enough duaas. Make more duaas and be patient!!
Reply

index123
02-05-2009, 05:51 PM
Thanks but i still feel kinda doomed.. is this happening cause I rejected faith
once.. cause according to this verse This devil is gonna become an intimate friend. And I don't want that to happen imsad
[And whosoever turns away (blinds himself) from the remembrance of the Most Beneficent (Allah), We appoint for him Shaytan to be his intimate companion
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!