/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Poster Help

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:28 PM
AssalamuAlaykum

Oki, this is rather random but here goes insha'Allah. I need a poster making, but just a little different. When its printed its gonna be A5 size but prob is I dont know how to make one like that :-[ like how are the dimensions supposed to be diff? Anyway thing is I want it black and white (coz I need to print 500 insha'Allah and having em in colour will rinse me)....so basically I need something plain but kool...(and dont suggest making one on word coz I want it as classy as it could be on PS but without the colour)

If anybody can help me insha'Allah please drop moi a PM or juz reply insha'Allah here

WassalamuAlaykum

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Asalam Alaykum
May I ask what this is for?

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:33 PM
Wa'alaykum salam

Of course you may :) (since you asked so nicely)

Its for a fundraising event bi'ithnillah.

Yanal
02-01-2009, 11:36 PM
Sorry double post. Anyway I don't think I can do much because my computer has all types of microsoft softwares but it's broken and I'm on my laptop.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
'Abd al-Baari
02-01-2009, 11:36 PM
:sl:

You have Microsoft Publisher sis?

:w:

Re.TiReD
02-01-2009, 11:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by 'Abd al-Baari

You have Microsoft Publisher sis?

:wasalamex

Not any more *sigh*

It went when everything on ma PC was wiped

Yanal
02-01-2009, 11:38 PM
You know I'm going to a party soon and I need to learn some manners, at least that's what my mom says
Akhi Baari is that thing called "microsoft publish IT"?

Lina
02-01-2009, 11:43 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amatul Wadud
:wasalamex

Not any more *sigh*

It went when everything on ma PC was wiped

You can download mic. publisher. The trial version. You can use it over 30days or something.
It's a great tool for making posters, pamflets, brochures etc.

'Abd al-Baari
02-01-2009, 11:43 PM

Sorry Yanal, I've never heard of that before, but it sounds very similar, :).

Re.TiReD
02-02-2009, 02:05 PM
JazakAllah khayr sis Lina :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.