/* */

PDA

View Full Version : new member

muslimfriends
02-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Salaam and Hello,

Firstly I google this web site. I am not a muslim but I have muslim friends. My name is Iain its scottish word for ian. I am new to this forum.

I am a store worker for sainsburys limited its a supermarket. I am here to make new friends and questions related to islam. I help people in the past like some of my friends with my questions.

My hobbies are making friends, walking, avaitionist and computers.

I will make my profile on here soon.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
02-02-2009, 10:21 AM
Welcome to the forums Iain!

I'm actually reading a book at the moment, and one of the characters is called "Iain", I was wondering why it was spelled like that.. so now I know, thanks.:)

Hope you enjoy your time, any questions you have, ask away!

Ar-RaYYan
02-02-2009, 10:45 AM
Welcome :D
hope you enjoy your time here

'Abdul Rahmaan
02-02-2009, 06:57 PM
Welcome brother! Glad to have you here. :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Donia
02-02-2009, 08:10 PM
Wa alaikum asalaam.
Welcome!
Hope your stay is beneficial.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.