/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Big headed people get on my nerves..

AnonymousPoster
02-02-2009, 11:05 PM
is it because I know less Islam than them? or because big headed people are in actual fact irritating:cry:imsad:cry::cry:imsad

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
The Ruler
02-02-2009, 11:14 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
is it because I know less Islam than them?
It could be because they know (little) enough to think they don't need to know anymore.

or because big headed people are in actual fact irritating:cry:imsad:cry::cry:imsad
Or it could be that they are insecure, doubt themselves and their own abilities. And thus have a need to big themselves up once in a while.

AnonymousPoster
02-02-2009, 11:17 PM
Yeah the first one! isn't that so annoying?! :( especially when I know nothing, i get to meet this 'know it all' big headed piece of crap omg.:cry:

aysegul
02-02-2009, 11:29 PM
there is a saying ; Those who think they know too much ,it is sure that they know nothing....

And maybe You heard about him.Omer Nasuhi Bilmen (A Explicator of Holy quran and know Arabic very well.)

When Someone asks him about The translation of Quran ...He says ''This must be such such such but lets have a look at The Book for sure....''

These ppl must be role of us:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
IbnAbdulHakim
02-03-2009, 12:13 AM
a person normally seems bigheaded when they show off a lot.

and showing off irritates everyone

aysegul
02-03-2009, 12:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
a person normally seems bigheaded when they show off a lot.

and showing off irritates everyone

dont think so...

IbnAbdulHakim
02-03-2009, 12:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aysegul
dont think so...
what do you mean?

Yanal
02-03-2009, 12:33 AM
O your using that as a metaphor I thought you meant big heads you know like fat
Like this: . .(eyes)

I(nose)

------------------------------(mouth)

aysegul
02-03-2009, 12:37 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
what do you mean?
Sorry now ı noticed that ı misunderstood you :)

ı thinked the verb to show off as if to hide:D

alcurad
02-03-2009, 01:55 AM
think about it, and there is always a solution, usually involving someone changing something. or maybe everyone changing something, and don;t worry, there are no wrong answers..most of the time:)

aminahjaan
02-03-2009, 02:05 AM
Well it's something to KNOW about Islam about it's a whole other thing to ACT upon it and apply it to your daily life. So tell that to them if they don't like you because of your Islamic knowledge. They're probably insecure about themselves, and people like that I pity. I suggest you reconsider your "friends" or whoever they may be.

AnonymousPoster
02-03-2009, 07:54 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by aminahgorilla
Well it's something to KNOW about Islam about it's a whole other thing to ACT upon it and apply it to your daily life. So tell that to them if they don't like you because of your Islamic knowledge. They're probably insecure about themselves, and people like that I pity. I suggest you reconsider your "friends" or whoever they may be.
That is so true,:statisfie
thanks everyone, feel a bit better, just hope these big headed people would stop annoying me. :D or else:Evil:eheh

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.