/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mohammad Messenger of God-Film-Question from Unbeliever

Bold as Lions
02-03-2009, 03:48 AM
Hello, Thank you for letting me join your forum. I just watched the movie Mohammad Messenger of God and thought it was excellent. I know a very limited amount of information about the history of Islam and desire to know more. Can I trust this movie as a accurate depiction of the history of Islam? Was there anything that could of mislead me or is there any information to know in addition to the film that you or another Muslim would consider important to me? I've been looking for reviews of the film, but have only found reviews from non-Muslims and have become disappointed by this. Can any of you point me in the direction of a review of this film by a Muslim? Didn't the Angel Gabriel push Mohammad up against the wall? Was Mohammad scared by the Angel Gabriel? Did Mohammad debate with his wife about the Angel?

Thank You so much for your help! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.