/* */

PDA

View Full Version : they are nice to me but not to the others

AnonymousPoster
02-04-2009, 09:06 PM
there are some people treating me so nicely that I cant believe that they can do anything wrong to anyone else. But unfortunately they dont treat some other people in the same way

that made me feel uneasy, when those people come to me complaining about that person I cant help that much because I dont see anything wrong with that person dealing with me. But at the same time I know how that person treat them badly.

I dont know why that person treat me nicely but not do the same to the others, sometimes it might be a pure love, some other times it can be fear that I might act so strong if he/she mistreat me.

people hate them, but I cant hate them, I cant hate someone nice to me. At the same time I cant see my people getting hurt by those people.
I talk to both sides to make it work between them but it seem that no one want to say that they were wrong

both parties are important to me
so what I can do?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
highway_trekker
02-05-2009, 08:07 PM
Its a matter of justice I guess... but its important not to jump to conclusions...maybe these people are not been nice to the others because of some wrong against them...a disagreement...a falling out...? It is important to get two sides of the story.

But true sometimes people truly are two-things... just have to differentiate between the on-the-surface kind of niceness and one that is truly sincere.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.