/* */

PDA

View Full Version : QURAN WAS RIGHT AGAIN, About Ants!

Zamtsa
02-07-2009, 08:29 PM
At length, when they came to a valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it."
So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which Thou has bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by They Grace to the ranks of Thy Righteous Servants."
-- Sura An-Naml [The Ant] (27):18-19

But then there are these Amazing Facts About Ants that in contradiction to the Qur'an, ants do communicate using smells, not modulation of sounds. Solomon could not have heard any talk since ants do not produce any."
-----------------------------------------------------------------------

They said the Quran is contradicting science in it's claim that ants can communicate using sound.

And yesterday, Science had this to say.
--------------------------------------------------------------

"Research several decades ago had shown that ants were able to make alarm calls using sounds, but only now has it been shown that their vocabulary may be much bigger and that they can “talk” to each other.

Professor Jeremy Thomas, of the University of Oxford, said improvements in technology had made the discoveries possible because it meant the ants could be recorded and subjected to playbacks without becoming alarmed.

By placing miniature speakers into the nest and playing back sounds made by a queen, the researchers were able to persuade ants to stand to attention.

“When we played the queen sounds they did 'en garde' behaviour. They would stand motionless with their antennae held out and their jaws apart for hours - the moment anyone goes near they will attack,” he said.

He described how the ants would press their antennae to the speaker just as they would seek to greet another ant in the nest.
Francesca Barbero, of the University of Turin, said: “Our new work shows that the role of sound in information exchange within ant colonies has been greatly underestimated.”"

Taken from an article in The Times
( http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/new...cle5672006.ece )
And the findings are also in the journal "Science".
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, once again, Science simply confirms what is said in the Quran. Over 1400 years ago.
And I think it will continue to do so for some time.

At length, when they came to a valley of ants, one of the ants said: "O ye ants, get into your habitations, lest Solomon and his hosts crush you (under foot) without knowing it."
So he smiled, amused at her speech; and he said: "O my Lord! so order me that I may be grateful for Thy favours, which Thou has bestowed on me and on my parents, and that I may work the righteousness that will please Thee: And admit me, by They Grace to the ranks of Thy Righteous Servants."
-- Sura An-Naml [The Ant] (27):18-19

Assalamu manit taba'al huda (May peace, development and safe from guile be upon who follow the guidance).

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonyMouse~
02-12-2009, 07:34 PM
wow, subhanAllah!

thats amazinnng :o

kwolney01
02-15-2009, 05:18 PM
Great post brother!!!

This is a message to all the unbelievers...no one 1400 years ago would know about these things. Only Allah knows!!

Jazak Allah Khair

alcurad
02-16-2009, 04:36 AM
thanks for sharing :)
that was interesting

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hashim
02-16-2009, 05:13 PM
:sl:

Anything from Allah SWT is perfect - the quran is perfect and every letter in it - never mind what the Kaafirs see as contradictions.

Zamtsa
02-16-2009, 09:08 PM
Subhaanallah.

nazam786
02-17-2009, 07:11 PM
subhanallah

cute123
02-19-2009, 01:34 PM
mashallah

Snowflake
02-20-2009, 12:57 AM
subhanAllah! Allahu Akbar! :D

MO783
02-20-2009, 12:32 PM
:sl:

Subhanallah

the Quran is always right

Raizins
02-20-2009, 10:20 PM
Wa3alaikum as salam wara7matullahi wabarakatuh

Awww sub7anAllah!
BarakAllahu feekom.

^_^

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.