PDA

View Full Version : :D Noobb



Raizins
02-08-2009, 09:53 PM
Salamu3alaikum wara7matullahi wabarakatuh

How are you my dear sisters and brothers in Islam. :bump1:
InshAllah you're in the best of health and imaan.
I don't really know what to say lol, :X
I'm a 73289407234 year old girl living in Canada,
The name's Razaan, hence my nickname, Raizins, which was established in graaaade 6 from various people, including teachers, who didn't know how to read their own language. *Rolls eyes*.
I love to read. And learn.
And I love Islam.

That is me, any other questions, just ask. :D
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Güven
02-08-2009, 10:00 PM
Wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmetullah wa barekatuh

Welcome to the forum
InshaAllah you will have a very enjoyable and beneficial stay in here :D


and you are 73289407234 year old? :X
Reply

Raizins
02-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Originally Posted by Güven
Wa Aleykum Salam wa rahmetullah wa barekatuh

Welcome to the forum
InshaAllah you will have a very enjoyable and beneficial stay in here :D


and you are 73289407234 year old? :X
Wa3alaikum as salam brother,
Jazakillah kheir, I already feel most welcome. :D May Allah reward all of you tremendously.
And give or take a few years. xD
Reply

*charisma*
02-08-2009, 10:08 PM
Wa'alaikum asalaam wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuhu

hahahaha @ 73289407234

gramma raizins!! :D WELCOME!

Inshallah you enjoy your stay!!!!

fi aman allah
w'salaam
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
BlissfullyJaded
02-08-2009, 10:48 PM
:w:

LOL...Welcome granny. :p What's it like bein so old? :statisfie

Now I'll think of you whenever I eat raisins. :p

Hope you love it here and lookin forward to your posts!
Reply

*Yasmin*
02-08-2009, 10:55 PM
welcome sis:) , have a nice stay In shaa' Allah

I'm a 73289407234 year old girl living in Canada,
r u sure canada on that earth , or another summin in another galaxy:rollseyes
cause ur age is odd:mmokay:

the number seems like a number of credit card:D
Reply

Na7lah
02-08-2009, 10:55 PM
I'm a 73289407234 year old girl living in Canada
that earned u a new nickname here =) welcome! am looking foward to your posts :)
Reply

crayon
02-09-2009, 11:21 AM
It's so nice when people have interesting user names!:)

Welcome to the forums, Raizins!
Whereabouts in Canada are you from?
Reply

sevgi
02-09-2009, 11:41 AM
Originally Posted by Raizins
I'm a 73289407234 year old girl living in Canada,
You don't even speak binary...pffft...:P

Ok, Welcome deary!
Reply

Raizins
02-11-2009, 10:06 PM
Originally Posted by *charisma*
Wa'alaikum asalaam wa rahmatallahi wa barakatuhu

hahahaha @ 73289407234

gramma raizins!! :D WELCOME!

Inshallah you enjoy your stay!!!!

fi aman allah
w'salaam
YEEE IMA GRAMMA :D
Jazakillah kheir yakhti. <3 I think I will inshAllah. ;)

Originally Posted by *Yasmin*
welcome sis:) , have a nice stay In shaa' Allah


r u sure canada on that earth , or another summin in another galaxy:rollseyes
cause ur age is odd:mmokay:

the number seems like a number of credit card:D
LOL awww thanks jazakillah sis Yasmin. :) Yeahhhhh I am a pretty odd person anyway s'not just ma ageee.

Originally Posted by Muslimah421
that earned u a new nickname here =) welcome! am looking foward to your posts :)
aww yayyy another nickname to add to my list. ;) :D Thanks I can't wait to meet all the members inshAllah and teach n learn. :D

Originally Posted by crayon
It's so nice when people have interesting user names!:)

Welcome to the forums, Raizins!
Whereabouts in Canada are you from?
Eeee thanks jazakillah kheir. :D I am currently near the Atlantic coasts. :D Eastern Canada *sigh*.

Originally Posted by sevgi
You don't even speak binary...pffft...:P

Ok, Welcome deary!
Binary's like the PC language, isnt it? xD 01010101001000001111? :O See I DO SPEAK IT :D Hehe jazakillah kheirrd hunz.


I just realized how stupid I was to combine all these comments together into one reply, when I could have earned more topic thingies. Sigh at least I don't cheat. AMNUUUUUUHHHHHHH. :X
Reply

Mikayeel
02-11-2009, 10:08 PM
:sl:

lool i like the title 'noobb'

Anyway welcome, u sure must b the oldest member to register!
Reply

Mikayeel
02-11-2009, 10:09 PM
PS :

Thanks for the somewhat lively introduction, we don't get that often these days :)
Reply

Raizins
02-11-2009, 10:12 PM
Originally Posted by Mikayeel
:sl:

lool i like the title 'noobb'

Anyway welcome, u sure must b the oldest member to register!
Originally Posted by Mikayeel
PS :

Thanks for the somewhat lively introduction, we don't get that often these days :)
Hehe thanks. :D I'm glad you enjoyed it. xD Ohhh yeah I'm the Gramma in da houuuuuse.
Reply

*charisma*
02-11-2009, 11:01 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

stop tryna be all gangsta, ur name is gramma raizins, and these aren't the days of the young rayza blade <_<.

fi aman allah
w'salaam
Reply

Raizins
02-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Originally Posted by *charisma*
Assalamu Alaikum

stop tryna be all gangsta, ur name is gramma raizins, and these aren't the days of the young rayza blade <_<.

fi aman allah
w'salaam
Wa3alaikum as salam wara7matullahi wabarakatuh
Who are you? And how do you know about ruhayza balayduh? :|
Reply

Yanal
02-12-2009, 05:17 AM
Welcome I live in Canada also,hope you have a enjoyable stay,inshAllah! Looks like you play too much video games like chapati saabh(aamirsaab).
Reply

Gia
02-12-2009, 05:56 AM
Aww another active cool hyper girl :D
Razaan, welcome dear, I love ur name! one of my friends is called Razaan :p

I just realized how stupid I was to combine all these comments together into one reply, when I could have earned more topic thingies. Sigh at least I don't cheat. AMNUUUUUUHHHHHHH.
good girl :giggling:

And now you've lost your chance to cheat and still look innocent <_<
Reply

alcurad
02-12-2009, 06:14 AM
hello Raizin :)
welcome to LI
Reply

Raizins
02-12-2009, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Yanal
Welcome I live in Canada also,hope you have a enjoyable stay,inshAllah! Looks like you play too much video games like chapati saabh(aamirsaab).
Oooh ok. Hahah I donno what you said about the video games but I do love Mario. :bump1: Can't say I've heard of chapati saabh. :X Eheh.
Reply

Raizins
02-12-2009, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Gia
Aww another active cool hyper girl :D
Razaan, welcome dear, I love ur name! one of my friends is called Razaan :p


good girl :giggling:

And now you've lost your chance to cheat and still look innocent <_<
Lol aw thanks so much jazakillah kheir. Your names pretty too mashAllah!
:D
And oooh I can pull that off.. I think. :X Maybe.. :statisfie
Reply

Raizins
02-12-2009, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by alcurad
hello Raizin :)
welcome to LI
Hihi alcurad. Thank yaaas. :)
Reply

Gia
02-12-2009, 12:44 PM
Originally Posted by Raizins
And oooh I can pull that off.. I think. :X Maybe.. :statisfie
I think you already did :bump1: you'll reach the 50 posts count in no time :giggling: *happy*
Reply

Raizins
02-12-2009, 12:48 PM
Originally Posted by Gia
I think you already did :bump1: you'll reach the 50 posts count in no time :giggling: *happy*
:giggling: Yippeee:thumbs_up I should go get ready for school though. :X
I cant wait til I can see my own profile thing. imsad
Reply

glo
02-12-2009, 02:48 PM
Welcome, Raizins. :)
Reply

Raizins
02-12-2009, 11:24 PM
Originally Posted by glo
Welcome, Raizins. :)
Thanks glo :D
Reply

Yanal
02-13-2009, 12:01 AM
posting after every post just to say thanks is kind of a spam.
Reply

Raizins
02-13-2009, 09:06 PM
Originally Posted by Yanal
posting after every post just to say thanks is kind of a spam.
:ooh: Wallahi that wasn't my intention. I just replied to everyone at the beginning and I felt I had to continue. xD That's just my personality. I'd feel bad if I replied to some people and not to others.
Reply

Mikayeel
02-13-2009, 09:08 PM
^

Its fine lol, its clear that u didnt inted to spam... our brother Yanal is a very caring and loving brother, he likes thing to be run well :)

So now ur had ur welcome :D make ur stay worthy :D

:w:
Reply

Vito
02-13-2009, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by Raizins
Salamu3alaikum wara7matullahi wabarakatuh

I'm a 73289407234 year old girl living in Canada,
MashaAllah. Are you a kin to Larry King?

:w:
Reply

Raizins
02-13-2009, 10:19 PM
@Mika: :D I've had more than enough welcomes but I certainly enjoyed them lol. I guess I'll stop thanking for reasons *coughYanal*

@Kai: Wa3alaikum as salam.. Whos that? O_o :D Im guessing he's really really old.
Reply

Yanal
02-14-2009, 12:53 AM
Why does this happen to me!? Somehow my welcomes need more work.
Reply

Raizins
02-14-2009, 07:36 PM
Originally Posted by Yanal
Why does this happen to me!? Somehow my welcomes need more work.
What always happens to you =o
Reply

Yanal
02-14-2009, 11:03 PM
New members getting angry or less welcomed by me:(.
Reply

Raizins
02-15-2009, 12:11 AM
Originally Posted by Yanal
New members getting angry or less welcomed by me:(.
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
It might have been the fact that you said i was spamming. ^o) :cry:

I was very very welcomed though imsad BarakAllahi feek. :bump1:
Reply

Yanal
02-15-2009, 07:53 PM
Just so you know I am 13, so please forgive me.
Reply

Raizins
02-16-2009, 09:26 PM
Originally Posted by Yanal
Just so you know I am 13, so please forgive me.
Rofl aww. Nothing to forgive, doll. :playing:
Reply

Yanal
02-21-2009, 06:46 AM
Just because she cracks a joke on me you welcome her but you didn't to me!
Reply

Raizins
02-21-2009, 02:52 PM
thanks zAk jazakAllahu kheir. :D see i spelled it right, im an oldtimer. and im old. :(

yanal, i unofficially welcome you :E
Reply

AnonyMouse~
02-22-2009, 07:06 AM
Yessssssssssssssss I can finally comment now :D (gosh that took life :S) :P
I love youuuuuuuuuuuuu
and I hope we both benefit from here a lot inshaAllah
Make sure u tell me if u run into anything awesomee xD

Wa'alaikumasalam <3
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!