/* */

PDA

View Full Version : As wr wb

Zaina
02-09-2009, 12:01 PM
Assalaamu Alaikum Wr Wb all,

I hope this reaches you all in the best state of health and iman insha'allah..ameen.

I came accross this site by chance and masha'allah it seemed decent enough for me to register :) Just wanted to give my salam to other members insha'allah.

Im a Sunni Muslimah from the United Kingdom of Somali origin. Insha'allah im hoping that this site will be of benefit to me and insha'allah il be of benefit to others..ameen.

As wr wb

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Donia
02-11-2009, 01:01 AM
Wa alaikum asalaam rahmatullahi wa barakatu.

Welcome sister!

Hope your stay is beneficial inshAllah.

Amat Allah
02-11-2009, 01:57 AM
Wa Alikom Asalam Wa Rahmato Allahi Wa Barakatoh

wellcome my sweet heart ,u r with ur second family here ^^

enjoy ur stay ...

may Allah reward u with Al Ferdwas with out being reckoning my dear Ameeeeeeeen

Silver
02-11-2009, 07:24 AM
wa 3alaykom al-salam wa ra7matullah! Welcome to the forum!! :)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zaina
02-12-2009, 06:41 PM
Ameeeen!!

jzkl sisters ofr the warm wlcm..love u all for the sake of Allah

zanjabeela
02-13-2009, 02:54 AM
:sl:
Welcome to LI, sis! Hope you enjoy your time here and learn a ton, too, inshaAllah!

:w:

Layla454
02-13-2009, 12:14 PM
wa alaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

Welcome and enjoy your stay!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!