/* */

PDA

View Full Version : marrying people from differnt backgrounds

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 01:09 PM
salam alkum brothers and sisters im an arab and my personal preference is etheir arab or white if that bad think that way ?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mustapha@
02-09-2009, 01:18 PM
lol i don'u understand

Mustapha@
02-09-2009, 01:19 PM
:sl:

i don't understand what do you mean :D

lol

IbnAbdulHakim
02-09-2009, 01:19 PM
nah thats cool bro, as long as your parents/partners parents are all happy and you aim for piety above all.

Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
yusuf18
02-09-2009, 01:20 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustapha@

lol
its my keyboard its playing up

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 01:25 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mustapha@

lol
i also didnt understand what you just said lol :D

Pomak
02-09-2009, 01:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by yusuf18
salam alkum brothers and sisters im an arab and my personal preference is etheir arab or white if that bad think that way ?
I get Arab....but white?

Why white?

IbnAbdulHakim
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pomak
Why white?
why not? :O

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
I get Arab....but white?

Why white?
to be honest if u want my real opinion the order of perferance would be arab.white then black then asian

Mustapha@
02-09-2009, 01:37 PM
i also didnt understand what you just said lol :D
I wanted to say I don't understand, but my finger mistook "t" for "u" :)

lol it was funny :D

Take care my brother

:w:

IbnAbdulHakim
02-09-2009, 01:41 PM
to be honest if u want my real opinion the order of perferance would be arab.white then black then asian

Pomak
02-09-2009, 01:59 PM
Question still remains. Is it more a superficial/physical issue? Or a character issue?

Reason i am asking is because of the question you asked.

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 01:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Fighting4Iman
why that face lol

IbnAbdulHakim
02-09-2009, 02:00 PM
why that face lol
GUESS!! :p

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 02:00 PM
your asian lol im not meaning to offend just personal brother

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 02:01 PM
Question still remains. Is it more a superficial/physical issue? Or a character issue?

Reason i am asking is because of the question you asked.
its physical issue

Najm
02-09-2009, 02:06 PM
AsSalamOAlaikum WaRehmatuAllah WaBarkatuhu

Afne bangali ni? :p

Yusuf, can you explain a bit more about the thread, its confusing the users :embarrass

JazakAllah Khair

FiAmaaniAllah

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 02:15 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Najm

Afne bangali ni? :p

Yusuf, can you explain a bit more about the thread, its confusing the users :embarrass

JazakAllah Khair

FiAmaaniAllah
ok sure brother i just want to know if perferances are bad in a islamic way like for example this is the order of orgin i would go for arab white black then if i have to then asian do any of you have prferances like this or am i the only one

Najm
02-09-2009, 02:24 PM
ok sure brother i just want to know if perferances are bad in a islamic way like for example this is the order of orgin i would go for arab white black then if i have to then asian do any of you have prferances like this or am i the only one

Well your ONLY preference should be Islam first and foremost. Period.

Islam doesnt do white or black, red or blue. It does Muslims and Kafirs.

FiAmaaniAllah

sevgi
02-09-2009, 02:27 PM
So you are like every other arab brother on Earth? Good to know :P

I'm a huge fan of intermarriage. My dad, not so much...he thinks Ottoman blood carries the x-factor or something...but he's cool. He only has one rule for me when getting married :D

Ask your parents what they think...Parents are smart sometimes.

Güven
02-09-2009, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
So you are like every other arab brother on Earth? Good to know :P

I'm a huge fan of intermarriage. My dad, not so much...he thinks Ottoman blood carries the x-factor or something...but he's cool. He only has one rule for me when getting married :D

Ask your parents what they think...Parents are smart sometimes.
what is an X-factor? :X

sevgi
02-09-2009, 02:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
what is an X-factor? :X
Haha...I dont know...do me favour kiz, look in the mirror and when you work it out...let me know. :P

Güven
02-09-2009, 02:44 PM
Haha...I dont know...do me favour kiz, look in the mirror and when you work it out...let me know. :P
If I look in the mirror I just see an Handsome young man nothing else:shade:

im just kidding lol

Pomak
02-09-2009, 02:47 PM
Being short and well built.... am i getting close?

Muezzin
02-09-2009, 02:54 PM
It would be bad if you thought anyone outside of your preference was deficient or disgusting or something. That would make you racist.

If it's a simple preference, it's a simple preference.

I don't really have a preference so long as she is and has been female since birth.

sevgi
02-09-2009, 03:01 PM
If I look in the mirror I just see an Handsome young man nothing else:shade:

im just kidding lol
Yes, Guven, yes.

Being short and well built.... am i getting close?
Perhaps. You should have some ottoman in you somewhere...or not. I have no idea. But that does sound like me dad.

format_quote Originally Posted by Muezzin
I don't really have a preference so long as she is and has been female since birth.
I pray for you to find what you want, brother.

Caller الداعي
02-09-2009, 03:05 PM
salam bro! people have personal taste which is normal as long as we dnt go beynd that and look down at other races...i pesonaly prefr charactr over looks.

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:07 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by caller
salam bro! people have personal taste which is normal as long as we dnt go beynd that and look down at other races...i pesonaly prefr charactr over looks.
i hope this doesnt sound bad but i wudnt never marry a asian does that sound rasist im not trying to be its just i dont like them

crayon
02-09-2009, 03:21 PM
i hope this doesnt sound bad but i wudnt never marry a asian does that sound rasist im not trying to be its just i dont like them
Ermm, yeah, it does sound racist.

Being more physically attracted to a certain kind of person is fine, whether it's blondes, brunnettes, fair skinned, or tan people.

But to judge a whole race or people just because you have met people from that same race and not liked them, that is not fair.

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:23 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
Ermm, yeah, it does sound racist.

Being more physically attracted to a certain kind of person is fine, whether it's blondes, brunnettes, fair skinned, or tan people.

But to judge a whole race or people just because you have met people from that same race and not liked them, that is not fair.
no its not rasist dont be silly most brothers i know dont like asians it the persons personal choice

Muezzin
02-09-2009, 03:23 PM
:playing: Arabs are from Asia.

Pomak
02-09-2009, 03:24 PM
Perhaps. You should have some ottoman in you somewhere...or not. I have no idea. But that does sound like me dad.
i was just commenting on the X factor. I am pretty sure i have little to no Turkic blood.

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:25 PM
:playing: Arabs are from Asia.
haha thats the most bull i heard i am arab and were from the middel east ask any dummbo asians are indians pakis ect

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:26 PM
haha thats the most bull i heard i am arab and were from the middel east ask any dummbo asians are indians pakis ect
im quite offended by that brother arabs arnt asians ask anyone and check on the net aswell lol sorry but thats so wrong

crayon
02-09-2009, 03:27 PM
no its not rasist dont be silly most brothers i know dont like asians it the persons personal choice
"i wudnt never marry a asian does that sound rasist im not trying to be its just i dont like them"

If you're talking about a person's looks/how attractive you find them, then it is fine
If you're talking about the character of a whole race/their deen/personalities, then it isn't.

Najm
02-09-2009, 03:27 PM

For some of you, Please allow the banter, stay on topic. :embarrass

*Unsubscribes*:hmm:

FiAmaaniAllah

Muezzin
02-09-2009, 03:28 PM
The Middle East falls within the continent of Asia. Ergo, its inhabitants are Asian.

Also, it depends which 'dummbo' you ask. A Brit would define an Asian as an Indian, Pakistani, Bangladeshi or Sri Lankan person. An American would define an Asian as a Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamise etc person.

crayon
02-09-2009, 03:29 PM
Arabian countries are on the Asian continent.
Therefore Arabs are Asian.

Unless we're talking about arabs of north african decent, they are on the african continent, and therefore african.

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:29 PM
The Middle East falls within the continent of Asia.
ask any othere members arabs arnt asians how dont you get it

sevgi
02-09-2009, 03:30 PM
im quite offended by that brother arabs arnt asians ask anyone and check on the net aswell lol sorry but thats so wrong
Don't be offended...Asians are humans...

sevgi
02-09-2009, 03:32 PM
Homework, kiddo: Find out which continent the Middle East region is in?

yusuf18
but these brothers are so wrong check it up type middel east you dont see any asians comeing up their and pluss look at a indian and look at a arab comeplety differnt

Muezzin
Please don't make me use the Facepalm. I like to reserve that for special occassions.

Middle Eastern Arabs are indeed Asians, because the Middle East is in Asia. Similarly, Japanese, Chinese, Vietnamese, Cambodians etc are Asian.

What's wrong with being Asian? It's just a continent.

crayon
02-09-2009, 03:35 PM
but these brothers are so wrong check it up type middel east you dont see any asians comeing up their and pluss look at a indian and look at a arab comeplety differnt
Russians don't look anything like Italians.
Swedish don't look anything like Spaniards.

They are all European.

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Please don't make me use the Facepalm. I like to reserve that for special occassions.

Arabs are indeed Asians, because the Middle East is in Asia.

What's wrong with being Asian? It's just a continent.
forget about contenent it dosent mean anthing algerians are africans arcording to contennent have u seen them do they look like typical africans so conentennet doesnt mean anything .so if i meet a chinesse and he told me he was arab ok that makes sence yea lol get in the real world

sevgi
02-09-2009, 03:36 PM
forget about contenent it dosent mean anthing algerians are africans arcording to contennent have u seen them do they look like typical africans so conentennet doesnt mean anything .so if i meet a chinesse and he told me he was arab ok that makes sence yea lol get in the real world
Yeah, Muezzin, continents mean NOTHING!

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:37 PM
Yeah, Muezzin, continents mean NOTHING!
thank you sister we finaly agree on something lol

Muezzin
02-09-2009, 03:39 PM
forget about contenent it dosent mean anthing algerians are africans arcording to contennent have u seen them do they look like typical africans so conentennet doesnt mean anything
I know an Algerian, and he is indeed African because Algeria is in that continent. So you're saying, because he's not black, we should regard him as something other than African? He's a white African.

so if i meet a chinesse and he told me he was arab ok that makes sence yea lol get in the real world
A Chinese person would be Asian, because China is in Asia, but not an Arab. It's not that difficult to grasp.

Güven
02-09-2009, 03:39 PM
ASIA

Afghanistan
Bahrain
Bangladesh
Bhutan
Brunei
Cambodia
China
Cyprus
East Timor
India
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Israel
Japan
Jordan
Kazakhstan
Kuwait
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Lebanon
Malaysia
Maldives

Mongolia
Myanmar
Nepal
North Korea
Oman
Pakistan
Philippines
Qatar
Russia
Saudi Arabia
Singapore
South Korea
Sri Lanka
Syria
Taiwan
Tajikistan
Thailand
Turkey
Turkmenistan
United Arab Emirates
Uzbekistan
Vietnam
Yemen

Güven
02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
you are an Asian Arab lol

sevgi
02-09-2009, 03:41 PM
thank you sister we finaly agree on something lol
Zort.

You know, I was joking...but seriously, I get you.

In appearance, all people look like their own kind...but if you were speaking of the Middle East in geographical terms, you would have no option but to say that it is 'Asian'...coz it is geographically located in Asia.

This doesn't mean that you are influenced by the stereotypical Asian image, appearance, culture and way of life...
It just means that that's just where the camel stopped walking...

Pomak
02-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Russians don't look anything like Italians.
Swedish don't look anything like Spaniards.

They are all European.
[disclaimer: European Russians, yes. Russians from Vladivostok, no. ]

yusuf18
you are an Asian Arab
hahah omg sorry im from lebonon and you telling me i will be classed same as someone like a pakistini get real

Güven
hahah omg sorry im from lebonon and you telling me i will be classed same as someone like a pakistini get real
now this is offending , mr. perfect

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:44 PM
contenent means bull have you ever head of middel east in the news why do they not say asians

sevgi
Race, class, nationalism, identity.

Welcome to border security.

crayon
You need a reality check.

Please go educate yourself.

Muezzin
02-09-2009, 03:45 PM

Pomak
02-09-2009, 03:45 PM
Well People in the Balkans get lumped together with Anglo-celtics(aka UK, US, Aus) so umm like whats the problem?

Pomak
02-09-2009, 03:46 PM
race, class, nationalism, identity.

Welcome to border security.
rofl

sevgi
02-09-2009, 03:46 PM

Epic win.

crayon
02-09-2009, 03:47 PM
[disclaimer: European Russians, yes. Russians from Vladivostok, no. ]
Oh okay then, thanks for the info!
I assumed it was all of Russia, thanks for the correction.:)

Na7lah
02-09-2009, 03:49 PM
contenent means bull have you ever head of middel east in the news why do they not say asians
i dnt see what ur so worked up about, i'm arab and i consider myself asian,

try to get this:
1. the middle east is not a continent,
2. if its not a continent then it has to be on one or part of one
3. there fore you decide if its on the african continent or the asian one

BTW what's soo bad bout asians? :ermm: and i dnt see any benefit in this thread...

Pomak
02-09-2009, 03:53 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
when all arabs are from Asia (geographically)?
Really? Including Egyptians? :p

yusuf18
02-09-2009, 03:55 PM
asia is differnt from being called asian ok the middel is is part of the asia contenet but we are not called asians but we are in the asia contenent their is a sea between us if u dont know that

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.