/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Shirt design asap!

ayan333
02-10-2009, 03:03 AM
:sl:

sorry for the hurry but i really need help designing a shirt for our Islamic tournament.

ok our team name is Al-Qaniteen.we need a shirt design asap.i cant get togeather with everyone untill Juma InshALLAH,So i need some serious help

ok our names where pearls of Paradise at first but then some boys joined so we needed a new name so we decided on al-qaanitiin.

im looking for other name option and a shirt design

plz! if you have any ideas let me no asap..a saying or a quote would be nice,but nothing with ALLAH (SWA) Name cuz we have to go to the bathroom n ect n if we got it dirty we would feel soooo guilty

you all never seam to disapoint me so im here for you help InshALLAH.

JazakALLAH Khair

:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Ummu Sufyaan
02-10-2009, 09:02 AM
how about something with Arabic. write al-Qaaniteen in Arabic :D and put some pic of a person making sujood or something (altho check the printing of a person-is it permissible) or maybe put the word on a nice river or something...

ayan333
02-11-2009, 03:22 PM

ya nice idea,ill definitly look into that

anyone else

a nice quote?

:w:

alcurad
02-11-2009, 04:23 PM
pic of mosque or any such designs-you could even use geometric, floral designs- on back, with the words in front, both arabic & english
or a mixture of both

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.