/* */

PDA

View Full Version : In Jannah, will men and women interact freely?

crayon
02-10-2009, 01:48 PM
I always sort of took it for granted that they would, but I just thought, what if they don't?

The reasons for not free mixing in this life are to prevent fitna between the people. But "bad feelings/thoughts" will not exist in jannah, so there's shouldn't be jealousy, this person checking out another persons wife, someone being tempted to sin..

Plus, women will be able to talk to the prophet peace be upon him, and the sahaba, right?

Any thoughts?
Islamic perspective on this?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
02-10-2009, 01:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
I always sort of took it for granted that they would, but I just thought, what if they don't?

The reasons for not free mixing in this life are to prevent fitna between the people. But "bad feelings/thoughts" will not exist in jannah, so there's shouldn't be jealousy, this person checking out another persons wife, someone being tempted to sin..

Plus, women will be able to talk to the prophet peace be upon him, and the sahaba, right?

Any thoughts?
Islamic perspective on this?
We better be allowed *shakesfist* I have a guy friend list which contains the names of all my male 'accquaintences' whom I have to hug in the next world coz I can't hug them in this world!

:P

Whatsthepoint
02-10-2009, 02:03 PM
So, I don't know the answer, sorry.

crayon
02-10-2009, 02:07 PM
People don't have sinful thoughts in jannah anyway, so adultery would not be a problem for anyone, male or female.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Ansariyah
02-10-2009, 02:22 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
We better be allowed *shakesfist* I have a guy friend list which contains the names of all my male 'accquaintences' whom I have to hug in the next world coz I can't hug them in this world!

:P
Didn't u say that most ur friends are atheists or something? Sorry just recalling an older thread of urs, sorry if im wrong.

sevgi
02-10-2009, 02:30 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanoorah
Didn't u say that most ur friends are atheists or something? Sorry just recalling an older thread of urs, sorry if im wrong.
Umm...no.

Most of my friends are muslims and agnostics.

We do not know who fill find iman before their time. Heck, I dnt even know if I will be in heaven.

I dont really have a list. I was joking..but I do have many brothers who I love as brothers whom I would love to hug in the next world.

Ansariyah
02-10-2009, 02:36 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
Umm...no.

Most of my friends are muslims and agnostics.

We do not know who fill find iman before their time. Heck, I dnt even know if I will be in heaven.

I dont really have a list. I was joking..but I do have many brothers who I love as brothers whom I would love to hug in the next world.
Sorry, my bad.

I wudnt want to hug brothers even in the afterlife..eww.:p:

sevgi
02-10-2009, 02:41 PM
Sorry, my bad.

Hahaha...they wont smell in heaven or have boy germs :P

crayon
02-10-2009, 02:50 PM
Sorry, my bad.

Lol, cooties, eh?:rolleyes::p

Güven
02-10-2009, 02:58 PM
*cough*

Okaaaay :playing:

lets get ON-topic.

crayon
02-10-2009, 02:59 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
*cough*

Okaaaay :playing:

lets get ON-topic.
Yes, let's!

Anyone have any knowledge about this issue?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.