PDA

View Full Version : As salam alaikum



Green eyes
02-10-2009, 04:44 PM
i have joined this forum to learn more and more about islam i want to be very practicing muslimah in my life i need good people around me those who are following quran and sunnah:cry: , this world is very tempting people around me are just busy in worldly life they are not paying attention to religion , i feel i am losing my faith

i am getting married soon in'shallah i want to spend my life like Ai'sha and Khadeeja radi'allahu talah anhu they are my ideal
i am very scared about this new change in life i need your dua

Are we allowed to ask question about parents ?
Reply

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
02-10-2009, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by Green eyes
i have joined this forum to learn more and more about islam i want to be very practicing muslimah in my life i need good people around me those who are following quran and sunnah:cry: , this world is very tempting people around me are just busy in worldly life they are not paying attention to religion , i feel i am losing my faith

i am getting married soon in'shallah i want to spend my life like Ai'sha and Khadeeja radi'allahu talah anhu they are my ideal
i am very scared about this new change in life i need your dua

Are we allowed to ask question about parents ?
Aww..how adorable are you!! And you have green eyes? HI5!! (im going to assume you are a girl)

You know, I dont know where this is from...but when I was nine, I started learning about faith and what it meant...and my teacher thingy said to me "if you give Allah your hand, he will give you his arm, if you take a step towards him, he will come running to you..." (not literally...lol...I tried to type in a word but it was censored...i laughed) etc..it was very long.

Basically sis, Inshallah by coming on here and saying that you want to pursue the rest of your life in our Prophets sallalahu alayhi wassallams' daughters' tracks, you have taken a step and reached a hand out to Allah. Inshallah he will surround you faster and deeper than you can imagine. Inshallah try and keep your sincerity intact.

Marriage will be a breeze for you as long as your husband fears Allah, in all senses of the phrase. You should fear Allah too and always trust your parents and your deen.

Yes, you can ask about parents or anything else that you like!

Welcome to the forum!
Reply

MO783
02-10-2009, 04:55 PM
:w:

and welcome to the forum chokree
Reply

Na7lah
02-10-2009, 05:00 PM
:welcome: enjoy your stay :)
Reply

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up
*charisma*
02-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Assalamu Alaikum

Welcome to the forums!! Inshallah your iman will increase, and I'm sure you will meet a lot of beneficial sisters here who can help you each step of the way :D.

Keep posting!! And do ask anything you like Inshallah.

fi aman allah
w'salaam
Reply

Green eyes
02-10-2009, 05:04 PM
Thank you for your welcome and dua yes i am a girl
Reply

Green eyes
02-10-2009, 05:07 PM
Thank you so much all of you
Reply

Green eyes
02-11-2009, 12:12 PM
i have many question but i am shy to ask and i don,t have confidence imsad

My father has alot of property but he doesn,t pay zakat i read about zakat its obligatory in islam he isn,t bad muslim he is very good man i love him but i feel so guilty when papa doesn,t give it to the needy people he just gives money to those people who are buttering around him they aren,t deserving i am worried about him

My grandmother gave a Necklace to my mom on her wedding, now my mom wants to give it to me ,she never paid zakat, should i pay zakat before wearing it on my wedding bcoz i don,t want to take DOzakh stuff along with me to in-laws
Reply

sevgi
02-11-2009, 01:30 PM
Originally Posted by Green eyes
i have many question but i am shy to ask and i don,t have confidence imsad

My father has alot of property but he doesn,t pay zakat i read about zakat its obligatory in islam he isn,t bad muslim he is very good man i love him but i feel so guilty when papa doesn,t give it to the needy people he just gives money to those people who are buttering around him they aren,t deserving i am worried about him

My grandmother gave a Necklace to my mom on her wedding, now my mom wants to give it to me ,she never paid zakat, should i pay zakat before wearing it on my wedding bcoz i don,t want to take DOzakh stuff along with me to in-laws
Man you are so sweet.

Inshallah wait for someone with more time on their hands to answer you. I just jumped on to see what was going on bt I couldnt stop myself from telling you how adorable you sound.

May Allah give you confidence. If you ask for it sincerely, he will give it to you. Trust me, I know from experience.
Reply

Green eyes
02-12-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by sevgi
Man you are so sweet.

Inshallah wait for someone with more time on their hands to answer you. I just jumped on to see what was going on bt I couldnt stop myself from telling you how adorable you sound.

May Allah give you confidence. If you ask for it sincerely, he will give it to you. Trust me, I know from experience.
you'r sweeter :):D

plz give me any authentic islamic link where i could post my Fiqa related question
Reply

Amat Allah
02-12-2009, 02:31 PM
wellcome with ur family my dear precious sister...

enjoy and ask whatever u want honey...

may Allah love u and reward u with the highest levels of paradise with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ^^
Reply

Mikayeel
02-12-2009, 02:41 PM
:sl:

I think u can post as anonymous in the advice and support section, this way u can hide ur identity and u dnt have to be shy :) It could well be that u have to obtain 50 posts first in order to do that, its worth checking.

Have a good stay anyway.

:w:
Reply

Green eyes
02-12-2009, 03:56 PM
Jazak'Allah how could i post anonymously without any username
Reply

Mustapha@
02-16-2009, 12:22 AM
Originally Posted by Green eyes

plz give me any authentic islamic link where i could post my Fiqa related question
:sl:

I think you will find what you want about asking Fiqh questions in thiswebsite :) :

http://english.islamway.com/

:w:
Reply

Green eyes
02-24-2009, 01:52 PM
Originally Posted by Mustapha@
:sl:

I think you will find what you want about asking Fiqh questions in thiswebsite :) :

http://english.islamway.com/

:w:
jazak'Allah bro
Reply

kwolney01
02-24-2009, 04:49 PM
Welcome to the forum sister!

I hope this forum helps you build your Iman. We all need good people around us to keep us in check and away from people who are not good for us. I hope you find it useful sister!! :)

I wish you the best.

Jazak Allah Khair
Reply

Green eyes
02-25-2009, 12:07 PM
Originally Posted by kwolney01
Welcome to the forum sister!

I hope this forum helps you build your Iman. We all need good people around us to keep us in check and away from people who are not good for us. I hope you find it useful sister!! :)

I wish you the best.

Jazak Allah Khair
Jazak'Allah for your welcome
Reply

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Sign Up

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-21-2014, 03:53 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-09-2012, 07:41 AM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-02-2012, 01:19 PM
  4. Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-03-2009, 07:33 PM
  5. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 05-27-2007, 08:06 AM

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!