/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Almaghrib Institute Presents Breach of Covenant

eman1
02-10-2009, 08:34 PM
:salamext:
Do you understand why the Prophet said:
"Shaytan flees from the house where Surat Al-Baqarah is heard''

For the first time in the midlands..... (silent drum roll)
AlMaghrib Institute Presents:
Breach of Covenant
Join Muhammad Alshareef on a journey through Surat Al Baqarah

Dates: 20-22 & 28-29 March
Venue: Birmingham University

AlMaghrib Institute is a self-accredited Bachelors program, providing classes in a two weekend seminar format. In each place it enters, AlMaghrib institute will build sincere, dedicated students of knowledge who will go on to become leaders, bringing their community to new heights.
:awesome:

Give your excuses a Black eye!
Enrol now at http://www.almaghrib.org/enroll.php#UK
Check out our profile on Face-book: http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=34926091701

Trailer coming soon........

Testimonial of AlMaghrib Student, Qabeelat Shams:
"I’ve just finished studying Tafseer Surat al Baqarah here in London
All I can say is next time it happens-grab the opportunity(with both hands!!). It changed my life, even though like everybody else I have read surat AlBaqarah countless times before, this class changed how I look at the Quran."

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
eman1
03-14-2009, 12:38 AM
Only SIX days left to the seminar

Find out: What is it about Surat AlBaqarah that makes devils run away from it?

Find out: Why would Surat AlBaqarah defend a person on their day of most pressing need?

Could you afford to miss out from learning the tafsir of the first Juz of the quran?

Enrol now at http://www.almaghrib.org/enroll.php#UK

eman1
03-14-2009, 12:39 AM
Assalamu alaikum Ilm Lovers!!

You know, when the Prophet sal Allahu alayhi wa sallam came to Medinah, he encountered a phenomena that he never witnessed in Mekkah, it didnt exist amongst the believers and not even amongst the Mushrikeen...he first encountered it with the hyprocrites and the people of the book....
You know what it is? Excuses.
When I hear excuses I say: I hate EXCUSES!!! People who are successful in life do not make excuses. And I tell people SHAYTAAN does not make excuses when misguiding people.”

This Sunday night at 9PM GMT, I'll be delivering an Ilminar for my brothers and sisters in the UK entitled "Excuses, Excuses: Lessons from Surah AlBaqarah".

You can check it out www.ilminar.com

Looking forward to seeing you there in sha Allah.
-Muhammad Alshareef

eman1
03-14-2009, 01:20 AM
Trailer can be seen here:
http://gemreel.com/breach-of-covenan...railer-202.htm

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
eman1
03-17-2009, 08:14 PM
Hey guess what?

This friday (20th March), is a FREE FRIDAY!! 7PM - 10PM

Thats rite, its free! any-one can turn up!

So join us to........
...Contemplate the words of our Creator.
...Study the Book that will be unrivaled till last the day.
The Book that will grant you entry into Paradise and save you from Hellfire!

"On the Day of Judgment, the Qur'an and people of the Qur'an who used to carry out it's commandments on earth will be brought forward. Surat al-Baqarah and Aali-Imran will come forward and defend those people who recited them and carried out their commands."

- Saheeh Muslim

Enroll NOW!
Don’t miss out ! See you this week Insha’Allah!

Oh and spread the word because.....
"Whoever guides [another] to a good deed will get a reward similar to the one who performs it." [Saheeh Muslim]

AnonyMouse~
03-19-2009, 01:39 AM

Asalamualaykum,
OMG!
I just wanted to share that I went to the one called "The Shepherd's Path" here in Maryland and it was AMAZINGGGGG!!!! mashaAllah! The one I went to was free but the price is totally worth it and i'd definitely go again! :D
Masalamah

Yanal
03-19-2009, 01:41 AM
Why can't we have functions like this in canada :hmm:

Bint-Al-Islam
03-19-2009, 02:23 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Amnuh
Asalamualaykum,
OMG!
I just wanted to share that I went to the one called "The Shepherd's Path" here in Maryland and it was AMAZINGGGGG!!!! mashaAllah! The one I went to was free but the price is totally worth it and i'd definitely go again! :D
Masalamah

Salam Alekum
Alhamdulillah!!! Yes MashAllah it was very very nice Alhamdulillah.. Remember Amnuh the sheikh really gave gooood lecture that made ppl cry SubhanaAllah.. It really touch me soo much.. I really enjoy it.. Hopefully InshAllah Al-Maghrib have it again..

Yanal
03-19-2009, 02:50 AM
Is it on audio?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.