/* */

PDA

View Full Version : A Guy - Is He Munafiq

Farhan1
02-11-2009, 01:56 AM
Bro/Sis Salaam,
I work under a guy he is also a Muslim brother he did haj and umra like 4 0r 5 times. He prays but his acts all are like hypcorsy he speaks or promises but he will change it later when the situation is not favoring him speaks lot about islam and deeds but doing all kind of like cheating,lying to earn money and to protect his own self using the people for his own needs and when not needed he throws them out from his office.But goes to Masjid for Jumma Prayers (he prays five times regularly) early like 1 or 2 hours before.
What i want to know his what is your views about this guy.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
02-11-2009, 06:53 PM
:sl:

First of why do u want to know If he is a hypocrit or not? Just so u can educate ur self and stay away from him? Or in order to advice the guy to stay on the right path? Or just to judge him, which we as humans are not really good at, Allah is the best of judges!

Caller الداعي
02-11-2009, 07:16 PM
salam
bro we cant just go around calling anyone a munafiq even if he does have the signs of a munafiq in him.

bewildred
02-11-2009, 07:37 PM
I think that the comment of bro Mikayeel is very pertinent. As long as this person didn't hurt you personally, what's the use of judging him???? May Allah guide him to the straight way.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
sshussain
02-11-2009, 08:19 PM
As Salaam Alikum, We are not suppose to judge any of Slaves of Allah in a way we perceive. I see that the brother you mentioned has lot of positive to him.
And moreover, I will recall the meaning of the Hadith which mentions that a person may do good deeds all his life and when its time for his death he will behave like people of Hell and enters it. And a person will do bad deeds all his life and at the time of his death he will behave like the people of Heaven and enters it.
Meaning the person in the first case will appear really very pious to the people around him but in real he is not, and in the second case the person will have taqwa and people will perceive him as a bad person.

So dear brother, it will be much better to take accountability of oneself rather than finding faults of others.
Jazak Allah

Ummu Sufyaan
02-12-2009, 07:56 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by Farhan1
Bro/Sis Salaam,
I work under a guy he is also a Muslim brother he did haj and umra like 4 0r 5 times. He prays but his acts all are like hypcorsy he speaks or promises but he will change it later when the situation is not favoring him speaks lot about islam and deeds but doing all kind of like cheating,lying to earn money and to protect his own self using the people for his own needs and when not needed he throws them out from his office.But goes to Masjid for Jumma Prayers (he prays five times regularly) early like 1 or 2 hours before.
What i want to know his what is your views about this guy.
your're not any better then him if you think ill of him, and not do anything about it. you have to give him dawah. point his mistakes out in a gentle manner so that he may turn back to allah, etc.

its not in our place to label people with "heavy" terms like that. leave that to the Scholars....
It is impermissible to [unjustly] call the Muslims heretics or wicked as is evidenced by the statement of the Prophet SAW "Whoever says to his brother 'O enemy of Allah,' and he is not such but that it returns back to him." While in [another] hadith 'Whoever calls a Muslim an infidel it returns back to one of them.' While in another hadith: "A man passed by another while he was doing a sin and he said to him, 'By Allah, Allah will not forgive you.' So [Allah] said: 'Who is he who can pass judgment on my behalf that I will not forgive so and so, I have forgiven him and have nullified your deeds.'"
Source

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.