/* */

PDA

View Full Version : defeating shaytan within

bak2allah
02-11-2009, 07:39 PM
asalam walaikum........hmmmm i guess the only way to introduce myself is like this: I feel like I am LOST and have been putting my deen on the back burner to life......its time for a change and it starts today.....I am hoping to find my way back to Islam and back to Allah(swt) but furthermore I am hoping to stay there because everytime I find myself getting closer to my deen, temptation defeats me and I take a step back.....so I am hoping to learn whatever it is I can from others not only on this site but wherever I can....may allah(swt) forgive n bless us all!!!!

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bewildred
02-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Hello sister,

Here's a bewildred soul who's wishing you a warm welcom on board. We all feel lost. Islam is our lighthouse. Inshallah, you'll find your way and we'll help each other never to stray again.

noorseeker
02-11-2009, 08:06 PM
welcome sister, take little steps first

zanjabeela
02-13-2009, 02:56 AM
:sl:
We all feel lost every and again. It's wonderful to be able to find a community that can help you find yourself. I hope LI will be such a place for you! Welcome, and have a great time learning and making good friends, inshaAllah.

:w:

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.