/* */

PDA

View Full Version : What I think is wrong...

Hassan'76ers
02-11-2009, 09:19 PM
I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section but staff feel free to move it...

See I've been analizing the situation with Muslims.
We need to stop fighting with one another, for example in Pakistan , suicide bombers are killing innocent civilians,police officers,etc. Another example is Palestine where Muslims have been fighting Muslims(Hamas Vs P.L.O)
And there are countless of other fighting between Muslims to Muslims that it's getting hard to keep track off( Iraq? Sunni vs Shia)

Also I believe Muslim countries need to unite. Because look at all these small muslim countries: jordan,lebanan, tunaisia and more and more...
If all these countries unit we can have one strong GLOBAL currency like the US doller and ONE STRONG millitary much more powerfull than the US.

In addition I think there has to be less discrimination towards women in Muslim countries and I think men there forget that Islam teaches equality between everyone..

Any comments? anyone want to add something?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
bewildred
02-11-2009, 09:51 PM
Amen!!

Hassan'76ers
02-11-2009, 10:47 PM
Thank you :)

transition?
02-11-2009, 10:52 PM
:sl:

What people need to do is learn about their religion.

I've noticed a lot of people have different views on certain Islamic aspects. I can understand have differing opinions between organizations. ...Many sects have different views on the basic ideas of Islam, the aqeedah.It important to unite under the same principles because imagine if Shia and Sunni united to take back Iraq. Who would be the governing the institution? Clearly Sunni and Shia have differences in aqeedah.

Uniting is only possible under Islam, and only one Islam.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Hassan'76ers
02-12-2009, 01:14 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by transition?

What people need to do is learn about their religion.

I've noticed a lot of people have different views on certain Islamic aspects. I can understand have differing opinions between organizations. ...Many sects have different views on the basic ideas of Islam, the aqeedah.It important to unite under the same principles because imagine if Shia and Sunni united to take back Iraq. Who would be the governing the institution? Clearly Sunni and Shia have differences in aqeedah.

Uniting is only possible under Islam, and only one Islam.
Your right,

nowadays there are to many sects of Islam just like Christinaity(trinity,protest,catholic,jeehovas witness,etc etc theres like a million more..)

mazhar_majhu
02-12-2009, 02:46 AM
PLs remember...this is one of the signs of day of judgement........where in it says In islam there will be many groups,or say sectors

Believer_786
02-12-2009, 02:52 AM
Religion misconception exists in this world. Dodgy politics and other reasons have led to not an empire but the Muslims anymore but different Muslim countries which endlessly quarrel with each other.

alcurad
02-12-2009, 03:37 AM
much of our early history is shrouded, to learn more, we need to look at historical events as historical events, to look at humans as humans..

Hassan'76ers
02-12-2009, 09:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by alcurad
much of our early history is shrouded, to learn more, we need to look at historical events as historical events, to look at humans as humans..
but who has the accurate notes?

alcurad
02-14-2009, 08:28 PM
it's fragmented and could be found in the accounts of all, not just one.

noorseeker
02-14-2009, 08:39 PM
life is meant to be a fitnah, we cant always have it good ,

The good times will come, palestine will get liberated, inshallah, and im sure will get lost again.

Islam will rise and fall, we just have to accept the period we are in at the moment,
we have to be patient thats all and do everything in our power that Allah swt has given us.

Say Allah swt enriches pakistan, bangladesh \, palestine with wealth

Ask your self this question , will the people come nearer to Allah's deen or go farther away.

I would love to see a united muslim world, and inshallah i pray i see it in my life time.

Hassan'76ers
02-16-2009, 04:35 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
life is meant to be a fitnah, we cant always have it good ,

The good times will come, palestine will get liberated, inshallah, and im sure will get lost again.

Islam will rise and fall, we just have to accept the period we are in at the moment,
we have to be patient thats all and do everything in our power that Allah swt has given us.

Say Allah swt enriches pakistan, bangladesh \, palestine with wealth

Ask your self this question , will the people come nearer to Allah's deen or go farther away.

I would love to see a united muslim world, and inshallah i pray i see it in my life time.

Good point there.
however it's getting diffuclt for me to watch Muslims to die and suffer on tv. Everytime I flip open CNN you see dead bodies in Iraq..

sevgi
02-16-2009, 04:52 PM
:w:

I think most muslim countries have the potential to ruin themselves at the moment. We don't need national enemies. Our regional enemies suffice in bringing us down.

...and it is so much more fun when we are all fighting. I don't agree with you Mr. OP. :skeleton:

(I am joking so hard, it is not even funny.)

Hassan'76ers
02-16-2009, 07:47 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
:w:

I think most muslim countries have the potential to ruin themselves at the moment. We don't need national enemies. Our regional enemies suffice in bringing us down.

...and it is so much more fun when we are all fighting. I don't agree with you Mr. OP. :skeleton:

(I am joking so hard, it is not even funny.)
??

I do not understand the joke...

:/

sevgi
02-17-2009, 03:13 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hassan'76ers
??

I do not understand the joke...

:/
Yeah, I have that effect on people. Nobody ever understands my jokes.

See the bit where I state that muslims fighting muslims is fun? That was meant to be a joke. I don't really think that is fun.

Anywho.

ws

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.