/* */

PDA

View Full Version : *!* The Reality of this Dunyaa! *!*

Khayal
02-11-2009, 11:30 PM
Bismillaah!

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful
:salamext:

Allah humma salli ala muhammadin waala aali muhammadin kama salaita ala Ibraheema wa ala aali Ibraheema inna ka hameed um majeed.
Allah hummabarik ala muhammadin wa ala aali muhammadin kamabarakta ala Ibraheema wa alaaali Ibraheema inna ka hameed um majeed.

:wasalamex

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AntiKarateKid
02-12-2009, 12:31 AM
Beautiful hadith, made my day!

but help me out here...

what does it mean that nobility is his standing in the night and lack of dependence on the people?

sirajstc
02-12-2009, 03:54 AM
jaza kalla kahair great post

AntiKarateKid
02-20-2009, 10:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AntiKarateKid
Beautiful hadith, made my day!

but help me out here...

what does it mean that nobility is his standing in the night and lack of dependence on the people?
Anyone?

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Yanal
02-20-2009, 10:31 PM
SubhanAllah your threads make me repent because they contain so much worth Reading hadiths,sayings etc.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.