/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Talkative

tresbien
02-12-2009, 12:14 PM
salam alaikum
Who is less talkative.Man or woman.Can u suggest some methodes that ovecome being talkative.What does Islam says on this subject.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
crayon
02-12-2009, 12:28 PM
^^Haha. The madness that is the sisters' section...:D

It depends on the individual, but in general, I would say women talk more.

Muezzin
02-12-2009, 12:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by tresbien
salam alaikum
Who is less talkative.Man or woman.
Generally speaking, I'd say men are less talkative than women.

Can u suggest some methodes that ovecome being talkative.
Don't talk as much. :p

Or rather, one should think before one speaks, and try only to talk if there's something worth saying.

What does Islam says on this subject.
The gist of it is 'Speak a good word or remain silent'.

bewildred
02-12-2009, 12:35 PM
Hilarious, Zak :D

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
02-12-2009, 12:36 PM
zAk i think you forgot the top poster list :p

but in general Women.

Mikayeel
02-12-2009, 01:07 PM
^ Nice one! :p

Yee i'd say women, but i talk loadddzzz aswell!! Why would you want to overcome it? Aslong as it isn't just rubbish ur uttering?

sevgi
02-12-2009, 01:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
zAk i think you forgot the top poster list :p

but in general Women.
Hah! Zing!

To the OP:

:sl:

Yep, women speak a lot more.

I can be a very chatty person at times...but you know, there is peace in silence. You will notice that those who speak more get themselves into a lot more bad and unsuitable situations. People who speak a lot are prone to saying the wrong thing and gossiping.

Just the thought of this should put us off.

Speaking and expression is a gift and a blessing. Indeed, if one has procductive (by normal standards) things to say or a lot of experience and wisdom to express, then they should speak away. But if you have nothing of any value to express, then it his highly likely that those around you are sick of you, annoyed or just don't give a crap.

I for one believe that talking is one of my hugest tests from Allah. It is such a silly thing...but I'm learning and I have changed bigtime. All my friends currently think I'm depressed or something. :P

But yes, here I go again...yap yap yap.

W/s.

Pomak
02-12-2009, 01:54 PM
There was a study done a while back that found that women use twice as many words as men. The upside to this was that they were able to "master" the/new languages faster than men. :skeleton: Also girls seem to loose their accents faster than lads... or at all.

sevgi
02-12-2009, 02:06 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Pomak
There was a study done a while back that found that women use twice as many words as men. The upside to this was that they were able to "master" the/new languages faster than men. :skeleton: Also girls seem to loose their accents faster than lads... or at all.
Federer. :D

Mujahidah4Allah
02-12-2009, 04:20 PM
Its so common for women to talk more that when the talkative stop like sis sevgi said they think somethings up... And as bro Muezzin said before 'Speak good or remain silent'

wa/salam

AhlaamBella
02-12-2009, 04:27 PM
At the moment I am not feeling very talkative. Due to the amount of noise coming from the study area right now. . . who happen to be an equal amount of boys and girls lol

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!