/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Misconception about....

AnonymousPoster
02-12-2009, 02:52 PM
Dear sisters brothers
Salam alaikum
I would like to share my thought with you.I hope those who read it, shall i answer me.I am a muslim man.May Allah make more than you think and forgive me what you do not know.I dream to get married with a new convert who is living in the west.People say if western people revert,they obey blindly and put their knowlege into practise.They do not put into question Allah command.If they read veil is an obligation ,they do not say like some arb women i need some time to be convinced or if they wear it,they represent it.
My problem is that i do not live in the west,but i do not know any one who can help me find a good one.Moreover, if u want to ask one via net,she will doubt of you and think u want her for visa.Help me pls

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Lonely Gal
02-12-2009, 04:06 PM
why does she have to be from west.......?

sevgi
02-12-2009, 04:13 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Dear sisters brothers
Salam alaikum
I would like to share my thought with you.I hope those who read it, shall i answer me.I am a muslim man.May Allah make more than you think and forgive me what you do not know.I dream to get married with a new convert who is living in the west.People say if western people revert,they obey blindly and put their knowlege into practise.They do not put into question Allah command.If they read veil is an obligation ,they do not say like some arb women i need some time to be convinced or if they wear it,they represent it.
My problem is that i do not live in the west,but i do not know any one who can help me find a good one.Moreover, if u want to ask one via net,she will doubt of you and think u want her for visa.Help me pls
:sl:

Why don't you go on some sort of Islamic marriage website? I doubt that anyone can help you here. Or, ask your local mosque. Maybe they have connections or something.

I don't know how a man who is not from the West and has no affiliation with the West will be able to support a woman who has no prior affiliation with the non-West, but anywho.

ws

format_quote Originally Posted by Lonely Gal
why does she have to be from west.......?
Because she wont question any of God's commands like some of us heretical sisters. Urgh.

AnonymousPoster
02-12-2009, 04:56 PM
The emblem of this thread is Help and console each other during times of trial.It does not say demoralise each other and make the questioner feel inferior which contradicts with the islamic teaching and erase the notion of brotherhood and equality.I want a blond woman.YA ALAH

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AhlaamBella
02-12-2009, 05:00 PM
I want a blond woman.YA ALAH
Can't she be western without blonde hair? :?

crayon
02-12-2009, 05:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by RoseGold
Can't she be western without blonde hair? :?
Or not western with blond hair?

Gotta love stereotypes!:rollseyes

Ansariyah
02-12-2009, 08:39 PM
Jokesss!

sevgi
02-13-2009, 12:56 AM
^^^Umm. Ok.

Inshallah you will find what you are looking for.

BlissfullyJaded
02-13-2009, 01:10 AM

Wow. Really? You think a western woman will blindly follow things without having questions? Do you think they're stupid? Because it seems that you think they are. I have come to know plenty of revert sisters who are amazing mashaAllah, and alhamdulillah they tend seek out answers and think about things deeply.

If a person needs sometime to think about a thing, but they see the light and follow the obligation with their full heart, is that not better than somebody who follows something blindly but potentially has doubts lingering?

Marriage isn't about making a woman obedient to you. It's about treating her the Islam expects you to treat her, and in turn she will respect you and obey that which you want provided it's within Islam

I want a blond woman.YA ALAH
Oh. So it's about the beauty, not the deen. You should have just said that to begin with and we woulda understood!

sevgi
02-13-2009, 01:16 AM
.......searching for the logic behind God's wants in order to follow them with all our hearts and minds is not a bad thing, brother.

I doubt that you have ever met a Western revert. I doubt that you know what they are like.

Anywho. I hope she is blonde. You deserve it. And if she's not, let me know and I will dye her hair myself.

zanjabeela
02-13-2009, 02:00 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Jawharah

Oh. So it's about the beauty, not the deen. You should have just said that to begin with and we woulda understood!
Sorry, but blond is not necessarily beautiful. There we go with the stereotypes again!

I hope the person who started the thread finds what he is looking for. He's after a rare species of woman: the one who doesn't think! Good luck, bro!

:w:

aminahjaan
02-13-2009, 02:12 AM
Lol this is kind of funny, brother, lower your standards! They're kind of weird! :\
Insha'Allah you get married to someone with a beautiful interior and exterior!
But, if you like 'blond' so much, then let her dye her hair or whatever.
Blond is beautiful but so is every other color.

AnonymousPoster
02-13-2009, 09:38 AM
People say if western people revert,they obey blindly and put their knowlege into practise.They do not put into question Allah command.
i dont know where on earth you get the idea that muslim women dont do that already but you really need to get a reality check :rollseyes
there are plenty of muslim girls who do that ^o)

but i dont get why he's getting attacked for wanting a blonde girl. whats wrong with that exactly? i thought everyone has thier preferences in what they want thier spouse to look like? :)

AnonymousPoster
02-13-2009, 01:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by sevgi
^^^umm. Ok.

Inshallah you will find what you are looking for.
amine.keep on praying me.may allah bless u all

AnonymousPoster
02-13-2009, 01:35 PM
Oh. So it's about the beauty, not the deen. You should have just said that to begin with and we woulda understood![/QUOTE]

I ask GOD to marry good muslim women not to be obedient to me because our house will be an abode of blessing and ALLAH remembrance and a beautiful charming women.My friend told me a few days ago, he friend divorced a woman after many years of marriage.She is obedient to Allah and respectable but he divorced because she was a beautiful as he likes.I do not agree with him but there some muslim men betray their wives though they have g0od traits.

tresbien
02-13-2009, 01:46 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymousgender
oh. So it's about the beauty, not the deen. You should have just said that to begin with and we woulda understood!
thank u FOR THE QUESTION

AnonymousPoster
02-13-2009, 01:54 PM
ask GOD to marry a good muslim woman not to be obedient to me but to ALLAH because our house will be an abode of blessing and ALLAH remembrance and a beautiful charming woman.My friend told me a few days ago, he friend divorced a woman after many years of marriage.She is obedient to Allah and respectable but he divorced because she was NOT a beautiful as he likes.I do not agree with him but there some muslim men betray their wives though they have g0od traits.[/QUOTE]
I said blond i meant not arab.It can be with white skin or dark skin.I swear i saw a man last summer with a non arab.She was wearing an islamic dress some arab do not wear,moreover, she was walking
with modesty and respect.It would be worthy to mention that when i saw a new convert i cry,praying to marry obnne of them.I have never talked to muslim western women but ithink that women are humanbeing ,they have their flaws and qualities or traits.Believe me i have two friend,they are religious ,they have obedient women but one tells me he likes beauty,the other wants a second.I want to marry one out of conviction and admiration.

AnonymousPoster
02-13-2009, 01:56 PM
Iask GOD to marry a good muslim woman not to be obedient to me but to ALLAH because our house will be an abode of blessing and ALLAH remembrance and a beautiful charming woman.My friend told me a few days ago, he friend divorced a woman after many years of marriage.She is obedient to Allah and respectable but he divorced because she was NOT a beautiful as he likes.I do not agree with him but there some muslim men betray their wives though they have g0od traits.
I said blond i meant not arab.It can be with white skin or dark skin.I swear i saw a man last summer with a non arab.She was wearing an islamic dress some arab do not wear,moreover, she was walking
with modesty and respect.It would be worthy to mention that when i saw a new convert i cry,praying to marry obnne of them.I have never talked to muslim western women but ithink that women are humanbeing ,they have their flaws and qualities or traits.Believe me i have two friend,they are religious ,they have obedient women but one tells me he likes beauty,the other wants a second.I want to marry one out of conviction and admiration.[/QUOTE]

AnonymousPoster
02-13-2009, 01:59 PM
Thank u sevgi

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.