/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Mosques in Spain

Faith.
02-12-2009, 05:25 PM
AssalamuAlaykum,
I hope you are all well.

Does anybody have any informtion of mosque locations in Spain, Im going there on holday, and I've heard they have some amazing mosques there.

Any location adresses would be really helpful. Oh btw its the southern part of Spain.

Jazakallah.
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
_PakistaN_
02-13-2009, 07:25 AM
lol i don't think any1 here lives in Spain. And thats like asking me if i know of any Mosques in Canada. I live there. But its not a small piece of land lol

noorseeker
02-13-2009, 08:10 AM
I think theres a big masjid in grenada, i forgot what it is called, al andulus or is that the city

Faith.
02-13-2009, 08:45 PM
:sl:
Jazakallah for the replies.
I just someone might have a little info on it...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Banu_Hashim
02-13-2009, 08:50 PM
There is the "Great Mosque of Cordoba" in Córdoba, Andalusia, Southern Spain.

But it's been converted to a Roman Catholic Church. :(... Still good for sight-seeing.

Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 08:51 PM

^It has? :ooh:

Faith.
02-13-2009, 08:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Banu_Hashim
There is the "Great Mosque of Cordoba" in Córdoba, Andalusia, Southern Spain.

But it's been converted to a Roman Catholic Church. :(... Still good for sight-seeing.
Jazakallah for that brother.:D

Banu_Hashim
02-13-2009, 08:58 PM
^^ Wa Yakum. No problem. :)

format_quote Originally Posted by Crazy_Lady

^It has? :ooh:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Mosque_of_Cordoba

Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 09:22 PM

^Jazakallah khair for the link bro... :)

yasin ibn Ahmad
02-13-2009, 09:43 PM

A friend of mine from Sevilla, Spain sent me a link about Al-Andalus when I had told him I was interested in Al-Andalus.I just had my on the site.There are information about the architecture too.Although the page is tagged English , it is Spanish.You may get help from Google/translate.Here is the link.
This is the link for Google/translate
Have a good holiday

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.