/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Islamic Dream Interpretation

darbuka
02-13-2009, 04:25 PM
Selama-Aleykum Brothers and Sisters

I joined the forum today. I am particularly interested in Islamic Dream interpretation. I am looking to meet some people who are also interested in this area and would like to get active.

Regards
Darbuka

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
sevgi
02-13-2009, 04:29 PM
'get active' ?

sevgi
02-13-2009, 04:31 PM
You are Turkish aren't you?

Banu_Hashim
02-13-2009, 04:42 PM
Anwar Al-Awlaki gives an excellent 3 part lecture on "Dreams and Dream Interpretations".

It's available for free download at http://www.kalamullah.com/anwaral-awlaki.html.

The first one in the list.

:)

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
darbuka
02-13-2009, 06:03 PM
Hi Sevgi, yes, i am Turkish. Memnun oldum.

With active i meant the following: I have created a non-profit page called www.drumdopedia.com that is a dream analysis and interpretation page. It is a very good thing and i am delighted that so many people find it helpful and interesting. Of course, the majority of data is Islamic.

What I need is friends that help add more and more interpretations to the site. That is what i have meant by active.

There are already some people actively updating and adding information.

I would be very happy to see your comments re the site. I would be even more happy if you could add things in Turkish.

Selam
Engin

darbuka
02-13-2009, 06:04 PM
Hi Banu-Hashim. I am just now surfing the site that you have quoted and find it very helpful. thank you for your message.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.