/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Which mobile is better? I need ur recomendation plz

Danah
02-13-2009, 05:00 PM
I want to buy a new mobile phone.
currently I am confused between iphone and HCT Touch HD

If u have used any of them, plz share ur experience and which one is better.

I dont like the touch keyboard in iphone, I wanted a slide-out keyboard...I am not sure yet whether HTC have that kind of keyboard yet..some sites said it has it some other said not ^o) some other said that they are working in such version
I did not see the HTC in real...thats why

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
~Taalibah~
02-13-2009, 07:31 PM
:sl:
Cant help u here sis. I dont like either phone..:hmm:

Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 07:33 PM

^Snap! Sorry, no offence Saya... :X

:w:

Silver
02-13-2009, 07:38 PM
I prefer Nokia. My frd had an iphone and didn't like it...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 07:41 PM

^Yea, Nokia iz the best :coolious:

Güven
02-13-2009, 07:45 PM
^ I agree :D

hmm I prefer Iphone though.

Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 07:46 PM

^Costs too much... :exhausted

~Taalibah~
02-13-2009, 07:52 PM
Nokia is def. the best.
format_quote Originally Posted by Güven
^ I agree :D

hmm I prefer Iphone though.
I hate iphones.:X

Güven
02-13-2009, 07:57 PM
its a difficult choice.

I think Iphone has more quality then HTC.

Although both have disadvantages.

i say go for the nokia N85! :D

Cabdullahi
02-13-2009, 08:03 PM
E61 classic

Silver
02-13-2009, 08:03 PM
I like Nokia E series. I have one.

Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 08:04 PM

i say go for the nokia N85! :D
^I second that... :thumbs_up

Danah
02-13-2009, 08:06 PM
thanks anyways Nokia fan club ^o)

My current mobile is Nokia....I had enough from Nokia tried it for more than 4 yrs already,...wanna change to something else now..
I want something different, cool, smart and complicated now:coolious:

I heard a lot of good things about HTC...but seems there is no fans for HTC here

Güven
02-13-2009, 08:08 PM
OR wait for the nokia N97!!! :ooh:

It has annoying music in it !!

Media Tags are no longer supported

Its coming out around april or June orsomething.

Cabdullahi
02-13-2009, 08:09 PM
trust me whatever phone you get you will always come back to nokia.......simply because the user interface is the best

Soulja Girl
02-13-2009, 08:14 PM

The N97 looks good! :coolious:

Danah
02-13-2009, 08:26 PM
OR wait for the nokia N97!!! :ooh:

It has annoying music in it !!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2O2Li74EYew

Its coming out around april or June orsomething.
it looks the same those two I was asking about
immm...will think about it, jazak allah khair brother for sharing

I know Nokia is good because the interface is very easy, but I really fed up from using the similar things for years

N97 looks good, seems that Nokia wanna beat apple in designing the same devices

Hussain
02-13-2009, 11:12 PM
salaam
i would deffo recommend the HTC Touch HD mashallah the features are really cool i would'nt recommend the iphone the battery life is not really good. The only reason why i am telling you is because i am a manager for a Orange. hope that helps . One last thing if you text alot i would not bother with either of them.

Na7lah
02-13-2009, 11:21 PM
i wouldn't go with an Iphone the battery is soo bad! i had it for 3 months and returned it other than that its ok, only reason i got it was because of the touch screen though =| i don't know much about the HTC

Cabdullahi
02-13-2009, 11:24 PM
EVERYONE!! she purchased a fake iphone^ HAHAHAHA

chacha_jalebi
02-13-2009, 11:28 PM
sister have you seen the sony xperia? you might like that if your into pda's

or check out the new nokia 5800 :D thats touch screen

and iphone anyday over the hd touch, its crap

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-13-2009, 11:29 PM

Blackberry Storm?

Güven
02-13-2009, 11:31 PM
yeh Sony xperia is cool too but its ....Sony Ericsson :X

chacha_jalebi
02-13-2009, 11:34 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Abu Sayyad

Blackberry Storm?
noooo, thats pure rubbish. best blackberrys are the bold, or the pearl

sony ericcsons are kool guvvy:D

Cabdullahi
02-13-2009, 11:55 PM
yeah the iphone batteries are known to be faulty

aminahjaan
02-14-2009, 12:05 AM
I like the iPhone a lot. it has really cool apps and the camera is really clear. I'm not sure how many megapixels, though. Although I have to agree the battery life isn't really great and could be better. Overall, the iPhone is really organized though, everything is pretty user-friendly. It has apps like Qur'an apps and this Tasbeeh app lol you like touch it every time and it reminds you to say "Allahuakbar" etc;

Cnet gives a really good analyzation on phones so you should search Cnet iPhone and Cnet nokia and look at their reviews.

Cabdullahi
02-14-2009, 12:12 AM
Its 2 MEGA! ^

aminahjaan
02-14-2009, 12:22 AM
Well it looks like freakin crystal to me! Lol I'm serious when I upload pictures they look really good, it doesn't look like it's been taken by a cell phone.

m102313
02-14-2009, 12:53 AM
i prefer the iphone

Danah
02-14-2009, 07:42 AM
Good choices start to appear here....

format_quote Originally Posted by Hussain
salaam
i would deffo recommend the HTC Touch HD mashallah the features are really cool i would'nt recommend the iphone the battery life is not really good. The only reason why i am telling you is because i am a manager for a Orange. hope that helps . One last thing if you text alot i would not bother with either of them.
finally an HTC fan appeared. brother, is the keyboard slide-out in HTC? how many GB embedded in the mobile without using memory card?
btw, what do u mean by "Orange" that u manage?

HTC camera is 5 megapixels....so a way better than iphone, and good to know about the iphone battery...thanks for sharing brothers and sisters

brother chacha_jalebi, sony xperia looks cool, camera is 3.2 Megapixel..."I need more". Nokia 5800 is a bit taller, I have seen it in real, dont like the design...have u used any of them?

brother Abu Sayyed, I think there is no slide out keyboard, in blackberry, have u used it before? the description I read on some sites was not detailed.

Ummu Sufyaan
02-14-2009, 08:30 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
I want to buy a new mobile phone.
currently I am confused between iphone and HCT Touch HD
oh, i know! do eeni meeny mony moe! lol :p

Danah
02-14-2009, 08:32 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed

lol....I only understand two words from that :p

Soulja Girl
02-14-2009, 08:40 AM

format_quote Originally Posted by Umm ul-Shaheed
^Lol ;D Or in pin safety pin! :p

Hussain
02-14-2009, 11:38 PM
Salaam Saya
There is no keyboard on a HTC HD Touch there is one handset which is due to release it is called the 'HTC Rose' that has a sliding keyboard. I would personally wait for for the HTC Rose. to be honest its all about what you like saya at the end of the day it is you who is going to be using it not me or any of the bro's and sis. I meant that i am a manager for Orange Retail. So i manage a shop with my own staff so we practically work with these handsets day in day out. Hope this helps sister

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-14-2009, 11:42 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by SAYA
brother Abu Sayyed, I think there is no slide out keyboard, in blackberry, have u used it before? the description I read on some sites was not detailed.
I haven't used it before, but Ive heard good about it. Blackberrys' in general are pretty good Ive heard.

Danah
02-21-2009, 12:48 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Hussain
Salaam Saya
There is no keyboard on a HTC HD Touch there is one handset which is due to release it is called the 'HTC Rose' that has a sliding keyboard. I would personally wait for for the HTC Rose. to be honest its all about what you like saya at the end of the day it is you who is going to be using it not me or any of the bro's and sis. I meant that i am a manager for Orange Retail. So i manage a shop with my own staff so we practically work with these handsets day in day out. Hope this helps sister
I read about some rumors on the internet that there is a new version of HTC HD with a sliding keyboard
but HTC Rose is a bit tall in its design and the screen is kinda small compared to the HTC HD.

thanks anyways for your inputs brother

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.