/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Hello.

Sarah9
02-14-2009, 01:52 AM
As-salaamu alaikum. My name is Sarah. I'm 19 years old. I first came to be interested in Islam 4 years ago, when I had a near-death experience; I became a Muslim about one year ago. I currently live in New York state.

I'm going through a very difficult time in my life right now. I don't have a Muslim community, mostly because I don't know any other Muslims in my area and have never been a part of one before. I feel very alone in my faith and in my spiritual sensibilities.

I'm sorry to introduce myself in such a depressing way, but, to be honest, that's the kind of place I'm in right now, and that I have been in for a long time.

I look forward to meeting other Muslims. (:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Pomak
02-14-2009, 02:23 AM
Welcome to LI sis.

I am sure you'll find some nice sisters. :)(IA)

BNDGR
02-14-2009, 06:13 AM
Asalam alaikum Sarah9,
Inshallah you will feel very welcome here! It is so important to have strong support system after reverting, you don't have any Masjids in your area?? Thats a good place to meet great sister to help you.
Don't feel down sister, Allah has totally blessed you and given you Islam to guide you.
Please at least find support here!!!

nadia85
02-14-2009, 12:19 PM
welcome sis

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
glo
02-14-2009, 12:30 PM
Welcome to LI, Sarah. :)

Silver
02-14-2009, 03:18 PM
wa 3alaykom al salam! Welcome to the forum! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!