/* */

PDA

View Full Version : two questions

noorseeker
02-14-2009, 06:05 PM
:sl: I just have two quick questions

Slowly the worry of finding a spouse is going away from my mind, as i heard a lecture and it reminded me the Power of Allah swt, how he created the sky , the moon, the seven heavens, the huge huge universe, and how he can destroy it in a second

So Allah swt giving me a wife is not hard ,understatement i know.

But does Allah swt make that person like me or fall in love with me, or is it still that persons free will to like me, and vice versa, does Allah swt make my heart inclined to someone.

2nd question

Us unmarried people are required to fast as it lowers desire, okay say you get that under control,

how do you gain control of your emotions, as fasting wont help there,
the need for companionship, someone to be there for you.

Thats the thing which affects me more, as we are human,

thanks to any one who replies

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
noorseeker
02-14-2009, 08:08 PM
bump

S_87
02-14-2009, 08:15 PM
But does Allah swt make that person like me or fall in love with me, or is it still that persons free will to like me, and vice versa, does Allah swt make my heart inclined to someone.
And among His Signs is this, that He created for you mates from among yourselves, that ye may dwell in tranquillity with them, and He has put love and mercy between your (hearts): verily in that are Signs for those who reflect.
30:21

noorseeker
02-14-2009, 08:30 PM
so what about the love say for example your having a haram relationship come from

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Zahida
02-14-2009, 09:15 PM
:sl: Very confusing>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> If you know that your religion forbids somethng and that is not good for you you will stay away from it because subconcioussly you know it is wrong..........................

Falling in love???????? What is that ?????????? A man/woman, mother/child,
father/son............... every love is different and experienced in a different way...........................:bump1::w:

Ummu Sufyaan
02-15-2009, 08:11 AM
:sl:
format_quote Originally Posted by nightstar
this isnt from an Islamic perspective or anything... free will involves decisions made with the brain, mind etc whereas inclining towards someone is a matter of the heart...and the hearts are in the hands of Allah. you don't just decide to like/incline towards someone...sure you may decide to do and say things which may make a person incline towards you but at the end of the day, its all in allahs hands.

how do you gain control of your emotions, as fasting wont help there,
the need for companionship, someone to be there for you.
make dua, have paitence...recite the duas for distress, etc
check this thread out http://www.islamicboard.com/manners-...epression.html

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.