/* */

PDA

View Full Version : awful...awful....awful !!!!!

Danah
02-15-2009, 05:16 PM
Ya Allah :cry:

I saw an awful car accident in my way to home just before 2 hours :cry:
imagine that....around more than 100 cars all stopped in the street and the crashed car was like a mass of flamed iron and the fire is more than 5 meters high :cry:

when our Uni bus passed that burned car, I put my hand on the glass of window near me, and it was soo hot, OMG just from passing near that car and that was the heat
what about the guy inside that car :cry: Ya Allah protect us?

the ambulance car did not arrived yet it was still very fresh accidents and the people gathered crazily there. People were stopped there doing nothing to that car because it might blow up anytime imsad

I dont know how that drive drove his car, because the car hit one of the palm trees in the road side and it was a very strong and direct hit. the tree did not move a bit, the car....I could not even tell how it looked like...it was all messed.

I dont know whats wrong with some people these days, as if they dont want to drive on roads anymore, they wanna fly in the sky with more than 140 Km/hr sometimes.....they are going crazy imsad

I really hope that there is no one inside that car, because if there was any he will definitely be burned and dead.......girls inside bus was near crying !! it was sooo awful today :(

please everyone here be careful imsad....its just a very short moment of distraction and everything end in seconds....worn ur family as well about those deadly accidents and anyone you know and drive car :(

May Allah protect us all from such accidents

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
kwolney01
02-15-2009, 05:21 PM
Your right sister.

It only takes one minute and something horrible could happen. I know a lot of people take things for granted and we should stop and think about what we are doing, and be thankful for what we have.

Zahida
02-15-2009, 08:25 PM
:sl: So sorry that you had to witness that imsad. ANYTHING could happen at any time when i go out in my car i always make my kids wear their seat belts and drive carefully................................ even still i am afraid and constantly reciting Astagfirullah the whole time and asking for Allah to protect us............... Ameen.

Some people are crazy on the road but some are carefull drivers and this could happen to anyone, two/three days ago there was a burst water pipe near where we live and as i drove to work in the morning it had frozen over and my car skidded on it. I was so scared but Thank Allah for protecting me and my children.................

Driving back in the evening after work, there is a silver/grey VW all smashed up from the front and sides and no tyre on the left side of the car, someone was not so lucky...............................:cry:

Read as much as you can to ease your mind and make dua for the person/persons that were in the car................hope you feel better soon.:w:

Danah
02-15-2009, 08:36 PM
jazakum allah khair everyone
and sis Zahida, May Allah protect u and ur children from all evils....Ameen, please be careful, it can be for those who are careful and those who are not, but its more with careless people

I wonder if there was any person inside that car :cry: I sincerely hope that no one was there, it was even scary to see the huge fire at the night, subhan allah....may allah protect everyone here from accidents

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Güven
02-15-2009, 08:44 PM
:sl:

Ameeeeen , SubhanAllah.

zanjabeela
02-15-2009, 08:49 PM
Ameen! It's always disturbing to see horrible accidents... really makes you stop and think and drive more carefully. This accident sounds like the worst I've heard about from anyone. If anyone was still in that car, may Allah grant them peace and jannah without reckoning, ameen.

Sorry you had to see that, sis Saya. *hug* Read Qur'an or listen to something beautiful before you go to sleep. May Allah give you a good night's sleep!

:w:

Danah
02-15-2009, 08:54 PM
^ I am already have a driving phobia after being in an accident 2 years ago and got injured :cry:
so this is just make it worse subhan allah
jazaki allah khair sis zAnjabeela for ur caring

Zahida
02-15-2009, 08:54 PM
:sl: Thankyou so much for your duas little one. May Allah protect us all and have Mercy on us..................... Ameen....

Have a nice cup of something warm and try not to think about it, i know it is hard. Listen to your fave nasheeds or even Koran tilawat, May Allah give you subar and patience. Ameen:thankyou::w:

BlissfullyJaded
02-15-2009, 10:34 PM

Oh my... imsad imsad

That is so frightening. I cannot imagine seeing that... If only people would learn from the accidents they see and just decide to drive safer.

Yanal
02-15-2009, 10:40 PM
Ameen. It reminds me of my basketball coach he had an accident. At night he was driving and there was a ditch and he drove over it, flipping him over. He survived and got out of the car but a truck smashed into him and he died.

IslamicRevival
02-15-2009, 10:43 PM
How awful!

I saw the aftermath of an accident at the time when Gaza was being bombed to oblivion by the zionist terrorists a few weeks ago

The scene of the accident was so horrendous, car was flipped upside down and was smashed to bits, a pole was ripped out of the ground, a wall was partially demolished! debris everywhere, It was chaos! (Luckily the driver survived!)

I was thinking to myself that night.. what would the scene of Gaza look like?

:cry:

May Allah SWT Help Us All

syilla
02-16-2009, 04:05 AM
:salamext:

i saw the most gruesome accident last two weeks... :(

its just not the cars...(both cars are scratch into halves...one was scratched sided and the other scratched at front)

there was blood everywhere...even splurted to the nearest cars which were not involved. you can find human flesh splurted on the road too...and blood blood blood...

*sigh... :( it is good thing i'm fasting today.

Woodrow
02-16-2009, 04:28 AM
Ameen

I wonder how often any of us stop and think of the dangers we each face daily. Life is simply preperation for death, are we taking time to learn the very few lessons we will have before we face the final exam of life?

north_malaysian
02-16-2009, 04:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

its just not the cars...(both cars are scratch into halves...one was scratched sided and the other scratched at front)

there was blood everywhere...even splurted to the nearest cars which were not involved. you can find human flesh splurted on the road too...and blood blood blood...

I've seen so many awful car accidents........

I involved in three...

1) a motorcyclist rammed into the public bus where I was inside and the bus ran over the motorcyclist, I felt the tyre ran over the motorcyclist as my seat was above the tyre..imsad

2) a drunkard smashed into a car driven by my friend, luckily it's not so serious... but I was so shocked

3) a motorcyclist hit my car from behind... he lost several teeth....

Danah
02-16-2009, 07:03 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by syilla

Ya Allah thats awful ..... flesh!!! :cry:

I remembered when I was in a bus accident before 2 yrs, My head hit the chair in front of me very strongly, and I did not realize that I was bleeding because I was very worried about my friend who was sitting next to me as her head hit her window and she was very scared.....but she was not injured alhumdulilah
Subhan Allah I felt something wet in my niqab and when I put me hand it was blood over my face. the bus hit a lady car and I saw her face covered with blood but I could'nt look at her face :face:
that lady was driving very fast in the early morning, playing a very loud music in such time it was at 7:00 AM....

Subhana Allah may Allah guide us and such people

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.