/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Advice Needed: Christians trying to convert me

Linehan.ca
02-16-2009, 04:37 AM
Asa lama lakum,

Im fairly new to Islam (3 years) and I am in the process of finishing my conversion.
I started with research, followed by studies of history and beliefs/practices, after that Scripture study. Recently I've worked towards only consuming Halal. I decided to not to testify my faith until I have laid a very solid foundation for my faith.

I have a very close friend of mine from work, great girl. One issue, she's a hardcore Protestant. I have feelings for her, so I look past her trying to convert me and spin it into an discussion. Now she has asked me to go and meet with a Protestant scholar with her so he can talk to me and "tell me why I shouldn't believe what I believe." I mainly agreed to go in front of the firing squad to show her how far I'm willing to go for her, and to show that my faith is steady. I'm am far from afraid of being converted, I converted from Christianity for a reason... I wont bow to a Roman man-made "god".:exhausted

Now I have given you background, I need help with what I need and should study. I don't want to go into this meeting packing blanks, this man is in his 50s and is a well-read scholar, so I need some "bullets" to pack a real punch and not get caught saying "uhhhh"

So once you're done laughing at me for what I'm putting myself through for this one girl, I'd love some advice :)

And yes, she is worth all this... If I can convert her, she will be a model Muslim woman.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
yasin ibn Ahmad
02-16-2009, 08:08 AM
:w:
If you can do get a Muslim scholar with you to the meeting.

YusufNoor
02-16-2009, 01:28 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linehan.ca
Asa lama lakum,

Im fairly new to Islam (3 years) and I am in the process of finishing my conversion.

um, that's confusing. you don't convert by degrees, this isn't freemasonry. you just convert! you "may" work towards being 100% Halal, but you must realize what is halal and what is haraam. if there is something that you feel incapable of, you STILL acknowledge your responsibility to do it, but you ask Allah[SWT] to strengthen you and give you the will and the power to attain that particular goal.

I started with research, followed by studies of history and beliefs/practices, after that Scripture study. Recently I've worked towards only consuming Halal. I decided to not to testify my faith until I have laid a very solid foundation for my faith.

actually, one you realize that there aren't 2 gods, 3 gods or 4 gods and that Muhammad ibn Abdullah, May Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him, is the final Messenger, that is the time to "revert." if you wait, you could die first.

I have a very close friend of mine from work, great girl. One issue, she's a hardcore Protestant. I have feelings for her, so I look past her trying to convert me and spin it into an discussion. Now she has asked me to go and meet with a Protestant scholar with her so he can talk to me and "tell me why I shouldn't believe what I believe." I mainly agreed to go in front of the firing squad to show her how far I'm willing to go for her, and to show that my faith is steady. I'm am far from afraid of being converted, I converted from Christianity for a reason... I wont bow to a Roman man-made "god".:exhausted

Now I have given you background, I need help with what I need and should study. I don't want to go into this meeting packing blanks, this man is in his 50s and is a well-read scholar, so I need some "bullets" to pack a real punch and not get caught saying "uhhhh"

unless you know BOTH Islam and Protestantism, you WILL more than likely be caught saying "uhhhh!"

So once you're done laughing at me for what I'm putting myself through for this one girl, I'd love some advice :)

And yes, she is worth all this... If I can convert her, she will be a model Muslim woman.

while the Prophet of Allah lived in Maccah, he was under the protection of his uncle, Abu Taalib. the Prophet tried to "convert" Abu Taalib until he died. he was unsuccessful. we can't "pick and choose" who we are going to convert. Allah, the One True God, is the One Who Guides. our job is only to give the Message.
:sl:

IF you are trying to be 100% Halal, then the girl goes! we don't have "girl friends" in Islam. and you definitely shouldn't be trying to "win her over," you should be trying to learn your Religion and find yourself a good Muslimah that can assist you.

i'm a revert of almost 3 years, Alhumdulillah, and i will post some links that will enable you, In Sha'a Allah (If Allah wills), to learn your Deen (Religion as a way of life).

as for the meeting, IF you want to "debate" with him, you will probably lose. he KNOWS how he is going to try to trip and up, AND because he's a Christian, he has no choice but to lie. you, on the other hand, are (relatively) new to the faith and are prepared to deal with only truths. unless you are well studied (and as you are asking for help i assume that you are not), you can't win.

i would suggest (well, i would suggest that you give up the girl and concentrate on you Religion) that YOU set the agenda. ask him to put all his objections to Islam in writing and you take them to a Imam for answers.

i have some interesting posts that you could check out in the Comparative Religions and the Clarifications about Islam section. but, i studied "Christianity" for decades and i'm 50 now. i DO NOT believe that the "current Bible that passes as Scripture" allows "Christians" to:

1) change the Sabbath from sunset Friday 'till sunset Saturday to Sunday (Son [of god] day)

2) eat pork OR ANY OTHER non kosher food. it IS alleged that Jesus/ Isa, May Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him, "changed" food regulations, but Peter's dream in Acts comes after he (Jesus/Isa) ascended into heave. in that dream Peter REFUSED to eat unlawful food.

3) change the ancient God-Given Holy Days to Pagan holidays.
also, we know that the "New Testament" is NOT the Gospel (Injeel) of Jesus/Isa, May Allah's Peace and Blessings be upon him. the 4 gospels contained therein are the works of man and except for Acts, the majority of the rest are the works of a non-disciple called Saul of Tarsus, who while i admit he MAY have fell off his horse, NEVER met the ministering Jesus. and as ive' pointed out in another section:

of course the 1st followers of Jesus/Isa ibn Marriam, Alaihe Salaam, were NOT called Christians and didn't call him the son of God. at least according to the "Christians writings, it's wasn't until the people in Antioch raised Paul/Saul of Tarsis to the rank of Messenger and Prophet of God [and thus REJECTING Jesus as such] that his follower became called Christians

evidence:

Acts 25Then Barnabas went to Tarsus to look for Saul, 26and when he found him, he brought him to Antioch. So for a whole year Barnabas and Saul met with the church and taught great numbers of people. The disciples were called Christians first at Antioch.

when we put this with this:

Galatians 2
The Council at Jerusalem
1Then after an interval of fourteen years I went up again to Jerusalem with Barnabas, taking Titus along also.

2It was because of a revelation that I went up; and I submitted to them the gospel which I preach among the Gentiles, but I did so in private to those who were of reputation, for fear that I might be running, or had run, in vain.

3But not even Titus, who was with me, though he was a Greek, was compelled to be circumcised.

we see it was the followers of Paul/Saul in Antioch that were FIRST called Christian and second we that when Paul/Saul came back to Jerusalem he had to tell them "the gospel which I preach among the Gentiles" how? IN PRIVATE!

we also see that Paul Galations 2:21 is claiming Nabua, that is Prophethood, by stating "because of a revelation that I went up", and by teaching a new gospel which he had to inform the Elders of "IN PRIVATE", he is also claiming the status of Rasool, that is Messenger.

we can see from this that it is Paul/Saul's message that we now call Christian and that is INDEED the "Christianity" that the Qur'an speaks of. the original followers of Jesus were NOT in error, by following their new messenger and prophet Paul/Saul, the "Christians" fell into error.
my best advice would be to check out these websites:

Bilal Philips official website. the link is for the video download section. you can download or stream them. way down at the bottom, there is a set of lectures titled "Foundations of Islamic Studies," it's 21 parts and about 18 hours but has a wealth of information:

http://www.bilalphilips.com/bilal_pa...sk=view&id=288

a 28 part course on Al Fatihah taught by Jamaaluddin Zarabozo which has amazing insights into the Islamic Faith, as well as teaching the significance of the" Opening" of the Qur'an which we repeat at least 17 times a day. i can't recommend this enough:

http://www.kalamullah.com/al-fatihah.html

a Brother named Bashar Shala does some fantastic lectures on the Seerah of the Messenger of Allah, as well as other aspects of Islamic History:

http://www.pleasantviewschool.com/me...rophet%20(pbuh)

you need to know the Seerah (life of the Messenger of Allah) to help you understand the Qur'an as well as our Deen. Mufti Ismail Menk does a Tafseer of the Qur'an every year after Taraweeh. in his 2005 Reasons of Revelations of the verses of the Qur'an, you will hear MANY of the events that actually caused certain verses of the Qur'an to be revealed. the other Tafseers, Social Conduct and the General Lectures 1 & 2 contain much valuable information, especially check out:

Muslim Women! Are they Oppressed?
Hopes in Your Aspirations for Jannah
Examinations of Sabr...Pass or Fail
Salaah
and
Abdud Dunyaa (Slave of the World)
Interfaith Relationship (Voice of the Cape)
Story of Moosa (Alaihis Salaam)
Recognise the Greatness of Your Creator

here's the download page for his work:

http://www.muftimenk.co.za/Downloads.html

May Allah guide you and strengthen you.

:w:

Linehan.ca
02-16-2009, 01:43 PM
Thank you very much for your advice Yusuf. I think you misunderstood me because I did write that first post late at night/early in the morning. I'm fairly knowledgeable in Christianity seeing I'm from an Irish Catholic family. And as far as the relationship between her and I, it would be years before anything would be official... she's the most proper girl I've ever met, and meeting a nice faithful Muslim girl would be great, but I live in New Brunswick... be like finding 10 needles in the hayfeild :)

looks like I have lots of reading to do this week...

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Gator
02-16-2009, 02:18 PM
You should go in with the best bullets Islam has, i.e. Trinity, Jesus did not say god, etc.

As others have posted, youtube has plenty of muslim/christian debates. Check out a few and you should get a good feel for where he's going. Here's some:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJhPaSXVrKI

Try to find out what kind of christian he is. If he's not Roman Catholic (since your friend is not) you background and approach to christianity may be different.

I'd go, be polite, use basic debate tactics and if anything comes up you can't answer just say let me look into that. Think of strategies of things to say when you get the "uhhhh" feeling (like above or say I don't quite understand could you say it a different way so he has to reformulate and gives you time to think). That way you'll be prepared for when it may happen.

What has her feelings been towards your discussions of Islam? As she is religious already, do you think she would be open to converting somewhere down the road?

Good luck.

YusufNoor
02-16-2009, 02:27 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Linehan.ca
Thank you very much for your advice Yusuf. I think you misunderstood me because I did write that first post late at night/early in the morning. I'm fairly knowledgeable in Christianity seeing I'm from an Irish Catholic family.
Dang, me too!

And as far as the relationship between her and I, it would be years before anything would be official... she's the most proper girl I've ever met, and meeting a nice faithful Muslim girl would be great, but I live in New Brunswick... be like finding 10 needles in the hayfeild :)

looks like I have lots of reading to do this week...
:sl:

Akhi, most of the stuff i linked you to are video and audio.

as for finding a nice Muslim girl, find a Majid first! you do NEED to attend Friday Jummuah, if you can. [if you CAN'T attend Jummuah because there is none, listen to Mufti Menk Tafseers as they are about 35 minute each and you'll gain knowledge, In Sha'a Allah!] consider relocating if you can't find one though.

i actually moved to be closer to the Masjid, then i "found" my wife right across the street! MAYBE you have a Muslim community somewhere nearby, and Allah knows best!

i would recommend learning Islam so you can discuss it with your family as they are more important than any woman at this point in your life. HOWEVER it IS recommended that we marry in order to avoid Zina (adultry).

also IF you CAN find a Masjid, try to attend Fajr and Isha prayers there. the brothers that attend Fajr regularly will be you best bet for assistance in any form, be it learning your Deen or finding a wife!

feel free to ask on any specific questions.

edit, here's a link to the Muslim Association of New Brunswick:

http://www.manb.ca/main.htm

wa Salaam

Eric H
02-16-2009, 04:53 PM
Greetings and peace be with you Linehan.ca; welcome to the forum, I hope you find some answers.
so I need some "bullets" to pack a real punch and not get caught saying "uhhhh"
Why do you need to win an argument, listen to what he has to say, and at the end simply thank him for his time and say it is not for me.
One issue, she's a hardcore Protestant. I have feelings for her, so I look past her trying to convert me and spin it into an discussion
It seems that one of you would have to change religions, the alternative is for both of you to be tolerant of the other persons faith.

Can love find a way despite your differences, what about any children and their faith?

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith friendship

Eric

glo
02-16-2009, 08:16 PM
Greetings, Linehan

Your post has been on my mind ever since I read it earlier today.

I agree with those who gave you advice already: Go prepared for whatever you are hoping to achieve.
If you are wanting to refute the Protestant scholar, find about about Christianity.
If you want to listen to him, but teach him about Islam too, then go prepared with knowledge about Islam.

But this is not the reason why your post has been on my mind. The reason for that is that I am concerned about your relationship with your gf.
It seems to me as if at this stage you are both trying to convince and convert each other. Your gf by getting you to speak to the scholar, and you by wanting to demonstrate that you can stand up to the guy ... am I wrong?

I recommend that you and your gf have a serious talk about your faiths and your future together.
Are you planning to get married?
If your gf does not convert to Islam, will you still want to marry her?
I you don't convert to Christianity, will your gf still want to marry you?

I would like to give you a word of caution about interfaith marriages.
I am not saying they don't work - they can! But only if both parties are at peace with each others faith.
If even just one of the two is secretly (or openly) trying to change the faith of the other, this could lead to an endless pulling of both partners in opposite directions, and that could lead to bitterness and resentment (either by the person who feels pushed, or by the one who is frustrated about not succeeding) ... and that is no basis for a successful marriage! imsad

I wish you and your gf well, and I hope you find the right way for both of you.

Salaam :)

mazhar_majhu
02-16-2009, 08:32 PM
May Allah bless and guide u thru this difficult part of life........Ameen

Zamtsa
02-16-2009, 08:59 PM
wa 'alaikumus salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

About Mark, the writer of the NT:

Eusebius (260 - 340 AD) said in his book of History of the Church, that Mark became Bishop after the destruction and the take over of Jerussalem and Judea (by Rome) in the 18th year of the Caesar Aelius Hadrianus of Rome, that was 135 AD. Then this Mark must not be the disciple of Jesus.

Mark opened the secret that he was not aware of the condition of Palestina in the Mark 7:31

About Luke, the writer of the NT:

According to Catholic Encyclopedia, Teophilus which Luke wrote for him was the Bishop of Antiochia on 169-177.

Luke 2:1 showed that the writer whoever he was. The date was around 15th of the government lead by Tiberius, and the government lead by Kirenius, which was absolutely wrong.

And was there any trial for Jesus at that time?

1. Why Pontius Pilate have to declare the punishment?
And why then that Jesus was 'Crucified' (in inverted comas) as according to law of Rome and not according to law of the Jews which hanged or stoning to death.

2. Why Rome surrender Jesus firstly to the ex Head of Rabi:Hanas?

3. The name of the Head of Rabi was:

- In Mark was not mentioned.
- In Mathew: Kayafas
- In Acts 4:6 Hanas
- In Luke: Hanas and Kayafas
- In John: Hanas and Kayafas

4. Why was it done at night? Why was not done after Easter over?

5. Why was Jesus telling about the proofs of witnesses, while the proofs were cancelled by itself because it against each other.

6. Why the Head of Rabi, "Are you... the Son of the Blessed One?"
How come did he know that Jesus declare himself as the Son of (God )?
Even to his disciples he did not say that.
A claim which the Jews of Jerussalem confused of.

7. According to the Jewish law, it was forbidden to punish in the same day when the trial was done.

8. Why then that Jewish Supreme Council (religion) was gathered in the 1st day of Easter, while the action was blasphemy?

9. On the story of Barabbas, it was being said in the NT, that according to the custom, Pilate freed a convict of Jews at Easter, this was not matching the Historical records, and it was told in Luke that feeing a convict was the Jewish custom, this was not right according to Historical facts either.

Words of Wisdom from Prophet Mohammad

"A Muslim who plants a tree or sows a field, from which man, birds and animals can eat, is committing an act of charity."

"Allah will not give mercy to anyone, except those who give mercy to other creatures."

Kindness is a mark of faith, and whoever is not kind has no faith."

What is the ruling apostate in Chritianity full of stones

De 17:2 If there be found among you, within any of thy gates which the LORD thy God giveth thee, man or woman, that hath wrought wickedness in the sight of the LORD thy God, in transgressing his covenant,

3 And hath gone and served other gods, and worshipped them, either the sun, or moon, or any of the host of heaven, which I have not commanded;

4 And it be told thee, and thou hast heard of it, and enquired diligently, and, behold, it be true, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought in Israel:

5 Then shalt thou bring forth that man or that woman, which have committed that wicked thing, unto thy gates, even that man or that woman, and shalt stone them with stones, till they die.6 At the mouth of two witnesses, or three witnesses, shall he that is worthy of death be put to death; but at the mouth of one witness he shall not be put to death.

7 The hands of the witnesses shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterward the hands of all the people. So thou shalt put the evil away from among you.

Now read about a seduction or what the rulling of seduction , as if its a crimethat violates however, tried to lure another person, simply put forward ideas for dialogue and exchange with another person to worship god will be doomed to murder killed

De 13:8 Thou shalt not consent unto him, nor hearken unto him; neither shall thine eye pity him, neither shalt thou spare, neither shalt thou conceal him:

9 But thou shalt surely kill him; thine hand shall be first upon him to put him to death, and afterwards the hand of all the people.

10 And thou shalt stone him with stones, that he die; because he hath sought to thrust thee away from the LORD thy God, which brought thee out of the land of Egypt, from the house of bondage.

11 And all Israel shall hear, and fear, and shall do no more any such wickedness as this is among you.

12 ¶ If thou shalt hear say in one of thy cities, which the LORD thy God hath given thee to dwell there, saying,

13 Certain men, the children of Belial, are gone out from among you, and have withdrawn the inhabitants of their city, saying, Let us go and serve other gods, which ye have not known;

14 Then shalt thou enquire, and make search, and ask diligently; and, behold, if it be truth, and the thing certain, that such abomination is wrought among you;

Am 2:4 Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Judah, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have despised the law of the LORD, and have not kept his commandments, and their lies caused them to err, after the which their fathers have walked:

Heb 10:28 He that despised Moses’ law died without

Le 24:23 And Moses spake to the children of Israel, that they should bring forth him that had cursed out of the camp, and stone him with stones. And the children of Israel did as the LORD commanded Moses.

Ex 22:20 He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the LORD only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

Jer 12:17 But if they will not obey, I will utterly pluck up and destroy that nation, saith the LORD.

De 4:3 Your eyes have seen what the LORD did because of Baalpeor: for all the men that followed Baalpeor, the LORD thy God hath destroyed them from among you.

De 29:18 Lest there should be among you man, or woman, or family, or tribe, whose heart turneth away this day from the LORD our God, to go and serve the gods of these nations; lest there should be among you a root that beareth gall and wormwood;

Matthew

10:34 Think not that I am come to send peace on earth: I came not to send peace, but a sword.

Matthew
10:35 For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law.

Luke
12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:

Luke
12:53 The father shall be divided against the son, and the son against the father; the mother against the daughter, and the daughter against the mother; the mother in law against her daughter in law, and the daughter in law against her mother in law

Luke
14:26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

Luke
19:27 But those mine enemies, which would not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me.

Matthew
10:21 And the brother shall deliver up the brother to death, and the father the child: and the children shall rise up against their parents, and cause them to be put to death.

The Jesus in the Bible shouted "Eli, Eli lama sabachtani." Eli means my God.

Why didn't the crucified man said "Aba, Aba lama sabachtani." Aba means father.

Why did Jesus in the Bible never said that he was going to sacrifice himself to human kind with "his blood,"?

Why did 'son of God'(in inverted comas) eaten? If God had/has a son wouldn't that man be a non eating being?

Adh Dhuha(93):1 By the Glorious Morning Light.
2 And by the Night when it is still
3 The guardian-Lord Hath not forsaken thee Nor is He displeased.

Not "My God, My God why hast Thou forsaken me.."

Before being crucified, the 'Jesus' (in inverted comas) said "My Father is greater than I, my Father is greater than all..."

And the 'Jesus' (in inverted comas) said "Eli, Eli, lama sabachtani (my God, My God...) not My Father, My father...
This to me picturing the habit of Kafirun.
As being said by Allahu 'Azza wa Jalla:

Az Zumaar (39):8 When some trouble toucheth man he crieth unto his Lord turning to Him in repentance: but when He bestoweth a favor upon him as from Himself (man) doth forget what he cried and prayed for before and he doth set up rivals unto Allah thus misleading others from Allah's Path. Say "Enjoy thy blasphemy for a little while: verily thou art (one) of the Companions of the Fire!"

Hud(11):69 There came Our Messengers to Abraham with glad tidings. They said "Peace!" He answered "Peace!" and hastened to entertain them with a roasted calf.
70 But when he saw their hands went not towards the (meal) he felt some mistrust of them and conceived a fear of them. They said: "Fear not: we have been sent against the people of Lut."
71 And his wife was standing (there) and she laughed: but We gave her glad tidings of Isaac and after him of Jacob.
72 She said: "Alas for me! Shall I bear a child seeing I am an old woman and my husband here is an old man? That would indeed be a wonderful thing!"
73 They said: "Dost thou wonder at Allah's decree? The grace of Allah and His blessings on you O ye people of the house! for He is indeed worthy of all praise full of all glory!"
74 When fear had passed from (the mind of) Abraham and the glad tidings had reached him he began to plead with Us for Lut's people.
75 For Abraham was without doubt forbearing (of faults) compassionate and given to look to Allah.
76 O Abraham! seek not this. The decree of thy Lord hath gone forth: for them there cometh a Penalty that cannot be turned back!
77 When Our Messengers came to Lut he was grieved on their account and felt himself powerless (to protect) them. He said: "This is a distressful day."
78 And his people came rushing towards him and they had been long in the habit of practicing abominations. He said: "O my people! here are my daughters: they are purer for you (if ye marry)! Now fear Allah and cover me not with shame about my guests! Is there not among you a single right-minded man?"

In the QS.11:70, it is clearly written that the Malaikat did not touch the food, so that's why Allahu Tabaraka Ta'ala mentioned the story, because to Him, the OT writers had distorted and lied on writing the true story.

Not even touching the food, into touching and eat it.

Bismillahi aktubu

I won't use the OT and NT for Dakwah, as Allahu Ta'ala and Rasulullah 'alaihi Shalawatu wa Salaam declared that the Bible writers changed the Taurat and Injil then declared "This is from God."

QS.Al Baqarah(2):79 Then woe to those who write the Book with their own hands and then say: "This is from Allah" to traffic with it for a miserable price! Woe to them for what their hands do write and for the gain they make thereby.

A. Yusuf Ali Quran TranslationSurah Al-i'Imran Ruku 18 Surah 3Madina (89) 200 Ayahs19 Rukus

Al Imran(3):187 And remember Allah took a Covenant from the People of the Book to make it known and clear to mankind and not to hide it; but they threw it away behind their backs and purchased with it some miserable gain! and vile was the bargain they made!

Yunus(10):37 This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it and a fuller explanation of the Book wherein there is no doubt from the Lord of the Worlds.

Okay now prove that Al Qur'an only said that you're Scriptures are right, here are my proof of the false of the Bible ye hold, that it is not the Taurat:

Al Maidah(5):45 We ordained therein for them: "Life for life eye for eye nose for nose ear for ear tooth for tooth and wounds equal for equal." But if anyone remits the retaliation by way of charity it is an act of atonement for himself. And if any fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed they are (no better than) wrong-doers.

Is that Law still belong to your 5 Books, I don't think so. Before I show thee the examples of the difference stories between Al Qur'an and the Bible.

Al Maidah(5):44 It was We who revealed the Taurat (to Moses); therein was guidance and light. By its standard have been judged the Jews by the Prophet who bowed (as in Islam) to Allah's will by the Rabbis and the doctors of Law: for to them was entrusted the protection of Allah's Book and they were witnesses thereto: therefore fear not men but fear Me and sell not My Signs for a miserable price. If any do fail to judge by (the light of) what Allah hath revealed they are (no better than) unbelievers.

46 And in their footsteps We sent Jesus the son of Mary confirming the law that had come before him: We sent him the Gospel: therein was guidance and light and confirmation of the law that had come before him: a guidance and an admonition to those who fear Allah.

For instance:

1. The OT said that Musa 'alaihi Salaam told people to kill the sons of his enemies, and spare the daughters. Now that's confusing him with Fir'aun, because it was Fir'aun who done that:

Al Baqarah (2):49 And (remember) when We did deliver you from Pharaoh's folk, who were afflicting you with dreadful torment, slaying your sons and sparing your women: That was a tremendous trial from your Lord.

2. The OT said that Sarah 'alaihi Salaam was being freed by Namrudz.

Al Hadits said that Sarah 'alaihi Salaam was making Du'a to Allahu 'Azza wa Jalla by saying "Allahumma if I really believe to Thee in your knowledge, then rescue me from this man." And Allahu Jalla Jalaaluhu sent a Malaikat who strangled the king, and the king said to Sarah 'alaihi Salaam "What do you do? Please make Du'a to your God to let me live. And then Sarah 'alaihi Salaam made du'a, and the Malaikat released him.(HR.Al Bukhari).

3. The OT said that Muusa 'alaihi Salaam was telling the Bani Isra'il to rape the women, and spare the Virgins.

Could this be what Muusa 'alaihi Salaam did or what the Bible writers commanded?

4. We know that Luth was living on the same century as Ibrahim 'alaihi Salaam, then the Jews born through Bani Isra'il(Ya'qub 'alaihi Salaam). So Jews must be living with Luth's descendants. That's why they made those writings about the Luth 'alaihi Salaam having children through his own daughters, to discredit Luth's descendants and their fanaticsm to their own blood. And this fitnah(dissensions) also fell on Nuh 'alaihi Salaam's name.

5. The Jewish tribe like to trade Taurah and Zabur with Syirik, Khurafat(untrue things) and Bid'ah(Heresy), and they had studied Sorcery that's why they said that Sulaiman 'alaihi Salaam had followed the God of his wife and said that his wife made him to be Kafir. Because inside the Jewish tribe there were Kafir beliefs, and they made this lie story of Sulaiman 'alaihi Salaam using the fact that Sulaiman 'alaihi Salaam had many wifes, as an excuse to permit their involvement in having Kafir beliefs among them.

6. The Jewish tribe like to praise their Rabi like Eliezer who they knew as a Rabi who didn't accept Almasih Iisa Ibn Maryam 'alaihi Salaam as a Rasul, and that man liked to go to *****s, that's why the OT writer wrote that Yahuda did fornication with his daughter in law, as the source of Yahudi(Jew tribes) people.

7. In Isaiah verse around 50, in there written about a man which being sacrifice and through his blood, people's sins get forgiven, which is not a new idea. Church of Mithra already existed milleniums before Almasih's time. And Mithra is a son of god which god(?) sacrificed for human's sin.
That's why the Christians Priests and Popes said that Pagans (like Mithra religion) copied Christianity, even before Christianity was born. They said "The Devil knew that the son of god will be sacrifice to forgive human's sins and he made duplication of it, before Christianity came."

Or was Christian instead which copy it?

8. The Bible only disclose AlMasih's time when he was around 30 years old, that's weird, because he was a Prophet since he was a baby according to Al Qur'an or when he was a boy.
Have a look at how the Priests since Paul's time already choose Philosophy as the way to Christianity.

9. And also how those Church fathers concealed the fact that Gospel of Nazorean was diiferent than the Gospel of The Ebionites and Gospel of The Holy 12 but now so many of them made no difference between Gospel of Nazoreans with Gospel of The Holy 12[/I].

10. The 'Son of god' couldn't show more miracle by not eating, instead he was eating food. Offcourse a healthy men will say "If he does not eat nor marry, that will made people had faith on him rather than the reality that he was eating and married.

While now the Christians bragging that Almasih Iisa 'alaihi Salaam Ibn Maryam claiming himself as the Son of god, or Allahu Ta'ala take himself as His son. But the fact is the verse "Then there is a sound from the sky 'This is my son, to him I am pleased' ." As to what I remember, the Gospel of Essenes people do not have it. And few sentence in G.of Nazorean even saying that "Jesus said to his disciple 'Only disbeliever who become a believer which will be baptise by John(Yahya 'alaihi Salaam).' " Then written in there "The disciples of Jesus were baptised by John, while Jesus only stood and looked at their being baptised.

11. The Gospel of NT make a lie that Almasih Iisa 'alaihi Salaam was facing a killing, because the Government of that time doing a massacre to male babies. Are they confusing the massacre of male babies at the time of Muusa 'alaihi Salaam with that
. I'm sure that they are just trying to duplicate that, so people will be [I]more interested with the Bible they created.

12. Trinity or god's family: Krishna, Devaki, god the father
Budha, Maya, god the father
Apollo, Hera, Zeus
Odin, Frey, Thor
Jesus, Mary, god the father
Jesus, Holy Ghost, god the father
Horus, Isis, Osiris

13. Christianity was nothing more than the result of Philosophy. Christianity in any sects will never out of the belief that Allahu Ta'ala needs to sacrifice His to forgive someone. While Rasulullah said "Allahu Ta'ala has something written beside His Arsy, the writing is "My mercy preceed my wrath and anger."
That's what Muslim believe.

Group: Members

PostIcon Posted on: Feb. 08 2009,18:14 Ignore posts QUOTE
Christian: "original copy of bible not lost, only a myth"

Most of the Gospel of Nazorean's fragments were lost. There is even people who make that as 1 with the Gospel of the Holy 12, while other Bible scholars did not. These Gospels telling about Almasih Jesus Ibn Maryam Rasulullah since he was 12 Years old, why the NT did not do that?

Christian: "Allah is a moon god"

Fushilat(41):37 Among His Signs are the Night and the Day and the sun and moon. Adore not the Sun and the Moon but adore Allah Who created them if it is Him ye wish to serve.

Contradiction of the Bible to be answered by Christians:

Bible is accurate as it is to the next copied ones
- Original manuscript still exist today
- Bible is written by many authors that span across the ages
- Amazingly, it retains its consistency of the message

#1Who incited David to count the fighting men of Israel?
(a) God did (2 Samuel 24:1)
(b) Satan did (1 Chronicles 21:1).

Contradiction #2
In that count how many fighting men were found in Israel?
(a) Eight hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9).
(b) One million, one hundred thousand (1 Chronicles 21:5).

Contradiction #3
How many fighting men were found in Judah?
(a) Five hundred thousand (2 Samuel 24:9).
(b) Four hundred and seventy thousand (1 Chronicles 21:5).

Contradiction #4
God sent his prophet to threaten David with how many years of famine?
(a) Seven (2 Samuel 24:13).
(b) Three (1 Chronicles 21:12).

Contradiction #5
How old was Ahaziah when he began to rule over Jerusalem?
(a) Twenty-two (2 Kings 8:26).
(b) Forty-two (2 Chronicles 22:2).

Contradiction #6
How old was Jehoiachin when he became king of Jerusalem?
(a) Eighteen (2 Kings 24:8).
(b) Eight (2 Chronicles 36:9).

Contradiction #7
How long did he rule over Jerusalem?
(a) Three months (2 Kings 24:8).
(b) Three months and ten days (2 Chronicles 36:9).

Contradiction #8
The chief of the mighty men of David lifted up his spear
and killed how many men at one time?
(a) Eight hundred (2 Samuel 23:8).
(b) Three hundred (1 Chronicles 11:11).

Contradiction #9
When did David bring the Ark of the Covenant to Jerusalem?
Before defeating the Philistines or after?
(a) After (2 Samuel 5 and 6).
(b) Before (1 Chronicles 13 and 14).

Contradiction #10
How many pairs of clean animals did God tell Noah to take into
the Ark?
(a) Two (Genesis 6:19, 20).
(b) Seven (Genesis 7:2). But despite this last instruction
only two pairs went into the ark (Genesis 7:8, 9).

Contradiction #11
When David defeated the King of Zobah, how many horsemen did
he capture?
(a) One thousand and seven hundred (2 Samuel 8:4).
(b) Seven thousand (1 Chronicles 18:4).

Contradiction #12
How many stalls for horses did Solomon have?
(a) Forty thousand (1 Kings 4:26).
(b) Four thousand (2 chronicles 9:25).

Contradiction #13
In what year of King Asa’s reign did Baasha, King of Israel
die?
(a) Twenty-sixth year (1 Kings 15:33 - 16:8).
(b) Still alive in the thirty-sixth year (2 Chronicles 16:1).

Contradiction #14
How many overseers did Solomon appoint for the work of
building the temple?
(a) Three thousand six hundred (2 Chronicles 2:2)
(b) Three thousand three hundred (1 Kings 5:16).

Contradiction #15
Solomon built a facility containing how many baths?
(a) Two thousand (1 Kings 7:26).
(b) Over three thousand (2 Chronicles 4:5).

Contradiction #16
Of the Israelites who were freed from the Babylonian
captivity, how many were the children of Pahrath-Moab?
(a) Two thousand eight hundred and twelve (Ezra 2:6).
(b) Two thousand eight hundred and eighteen (Nehemiah 7:11).

Contradiction #17
How many were the children of Zattu?
(a) Nine hundred and forty-five (Ezra 2:8)
(b) Eight hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:13).

Contradiction #18
How many were the children of Azgad?
(a) One thousand two hundred and twenty-two (Ezra 2:12).
(b) Two thousand three hundred and twenty-two (Nehemiah 7:17).

Contradiction #19
How many were the children of Adin?
(a) Four hundred and fifty-four (Ezra 2:15).
(b) Six hundred and fifty-five (Nehemiah 7:20).

Contradiction #20
How many were the children of Hashum?
(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:19).
(b) Three hundred and twenty-eight (Nehemiah 7:22).

Contradiction #21
How many were the children of Bethel and Ai?
(a) Two hundred and twenty-three (Ezra 2:28).
(b) One hundred and twenty-three (Nehemiah 7:32).

Contradiction #22
Ezra 2:64 and Nehemiah 7:66 agree that the total number of the whole
assembly was 42,360. Yet the numbers do not add up to anything close.
The totals obtained from each book is as follows:
(a) 29,818 (Ezra).
(b) 31, 089 (Nehemiah).

Contradiction #23
How many singers accompanied the assembly?
(a) Two hundred (Ezra 2:65).
(b) Two hundred and forty-five (Nehemiah 7:67).

Contradiction #24
What was the name of King Abijah’s mother?
(a) Michaiah, daughter of Uriel of Gibeah (2 Chronicles 13:2).
(b) Maachah, daughter of Absalom (2 Chronicles 11:20).
But Absalom had only one daughter whose name was Tamar
(2 Samuel 14:27).

Contradiction #25
Did Joshua and the Israelites capture Jerusalem?
(a) Yes (Joshua 10:23, 40).
(b) No (Joshua 15:63).

Contradiction #26
Who was the father of Joseph, husband of Mary?
(a) Jacob (Matthew 1:16).
(b) Heli (Luke 3:23).

Contradiction #27
Jesus descended from which son of David?
(a) Solomon (Matthew 1:6).
(b) Nathan (Luke 3:31).

Contradiction #28
Who was the father of Shealtiel?
(a) Jechoniah (Matthew 1:12).
(b) Neri (Luke 3:27).

Contradiction #29
Which son of Zerubbabel was an ancestor of Jesus Christ?
(a) Abiud (Matthew 1:13).
(b) Rhesa (Luke 3:27).
But the seven sons of Zerubbabel are as follows: i. Meshullam, ii.
Hananiah, iii. Hashubah, iv. Ohel, v. Berechiah, vi. Hasadiah,
viii. Jushabhesed (1 Chronicles 3:19, 20). The names Abiud and Rhesa
do not fit in anywhere.

Contradiction #30
Who was the father of Uzziah?
(a) Joram (Matthew 1:8).
(b) Amaziah (2 Chronicles 26:1).

Contradiction #31
Who as the father of Jechoniah?
(a) Josiah (Matthew 1:11).
(b) Jehoiakim (1 Chronicles 3:16).

Contradiction #32
How many generations were there from the Babylonian exile until
Christ?
(a) Matthew says fourteen (Matthew 1:17).
(b) But a careful count of the generations reveals only thirteen
(see Matthew 1:12-16).
Contradiction #33
Who was the father of Shelah?
(a) Cainan (Luke 3:35-36).
(b) Arphaxad (Genesis 11:12).

Contradiction #34
Was John the Baptist Elijah who was to come?
(a) Yes (Matthew 11:14, 17:10-13).
(b) No (John 1:19-21).
Contradiction #35
Would Jesus inherit David’s throne?
(a) Yes. So said the angel (Luke 1:32).
(b) No, since he is a descendant of Jehoiakim
(see Matthew 1:11, 1 Chronicles 3:16). And Jehoiakim was cursed by
God so that none of his descendants can sit upon David’s throne
(Jeremiah 36:30).

Contradiction #36
Jesus rode into Jerusalem on how many animals?
(a) One - a colt (Mark 11:7; cf. Luke 19:35).
And they brought the colt to Jesus and threw their garments on it;
and he sat upon it.”
(b) Two - a colt and an ass (Matthew 21:7).
They brought the ass and the colt and put their garments on them
and he sat thereon.”

Contradiction #37
How did Simon Peter find out that Jesus was the Christ?
(a) By a revelation from heaven (Matthew16:17).
(b) His brother Andrew told him (John 1:41).

Contradiction #38
Where did Jesus first meet Simon Peter and Andrew?
(a) By the sea of Galilee (Matthew 4:18-22).
(b) On the banks of river Jordan (John 1:42). After that, Jesus
decided to go to Galilee (John 1:43).

Contradiction #39
When Jesus met Jairus was Jairus’ daughter already dead?
(a) Yes. Matthew 9:18 quotes him as saying, “My daughter has just
died.”
(b) No. Mark 5:23 quotes him as saying, “My little daughter is at
the point of death.”

Contradiction #40
Did Jesus allow his disciples to keep a staff on their journey?
(a) Yes (Mark 6:8).
(b) No (Matthew 10:9; Luke 9:3).

Contradiction #41
Did Herod think that Jesus was John the baptist?
(a) Yes (Matthew 14:2; Mark 6:16).
(b) No (Luke 9:9)

Contradiction #42
Did John the Baptist recognise Jesus before
his baptism?
(a) Yes (Matthew 3:13-14).
(b) No (John 1:32, 33).
Contradiction #43
Did John the Baptist recognise Jesus after his baptism?
(a) Yes (John 1:32, 33).
(b) No (Matthew 11:2).
Contradiction #44
According to the Gospel of John, what did Jesus say about bearing
his own witness?
(a) “If I bear witness to myself, my testimony is not true”(John 5:31).
(b) “Even if I do bear witness to myself, my testimony is true”
(John 8:14).

Contradiction #45
When Jesus entered Jerusalem did he cleanse the temple that same
day?
(a) Yes (Matthew 21:12).
(b) No. He went into the temple and looked around, but since it was
very late he did nothing. Instead, he went to Bethany to spend the
night and returned the next morning to cleanse the temple
(Mark 11:1-17).

Contradiction #46
The Gospels say that Jesus cursed a fig
tree. Did the tree wither at once?
(a) Yes. (Matthew 21:19).
(b) No. It withered overnight (Mark 11:20).

Contradiction #47
Did Judas kiss Jesus?
(a) Yes (Matthew 26:48-50).
(b) No. Judas could not get close enough to Jesus to kiss him
(John 18:3-12).

Contradiction #48
What did Jesus say about Peter’s denial?
(a) “The cock will not crow till you have denied me three times”
(John 13:38).
(b) “Before the cock crows twice you will deny me three times”
(Mark 14:30). When the cock crowed once, the three denials were
not yet complete (see Mark 14:72). Therefore prediction (a)
failed.

Contradiction #49
Did Jesus bear his own cross?
(a) Yes (John 19:17).
(b) No (Matthew 27:31-32).

Contradiction #50
Did Jesus die before the curtain of the temple was torn?
(a) Yes (Matthew 27:50-51; Mark 15:37-38).
(b) No. After the curtain was torn, then Jesus crying with a loud
voice, said, “Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!”
And having said this he breathed his last (Luke 23:45-46).

Contradiction #51
Did Jesus say anything secretly?
(a) No. “I have said nothing secretly” (John 18:20).
(b) Yes. “He did not speak to them without a parable, but privately
to his own disciples he explained everything” (Mark 4:34).
The disciples asked him “Why do you speak to them in parables?”
He said, “To you it has been given to know the secrets of the kingdom
of heaven, but to them it has not been given” (Matthew 13:10-11).

Contradiction #52
Where was Jesus at the sixth hour on the day of the crucifixion?
(a) On the cross (Mark 15:23).
(b) In Pilate’s court (John 19:14).

Contradiction #53
The gospels say that two thieves were crucified along with Jesus.
Did both thieves mock Jesus?
(a) Yes (Mark 15:32).
(b) No. One of them mocked Jesus, the other defended
Jesus (Luke 23:43).

Contradiction #54
Did Jesus ascend to Paradise the same day of the crucifixion?
(a) Yes. He said to the thief who defended him,
“Today you will be with me in Paradise” (Luke 23:43).
(b) No. He said to Mary Magdelene two days later,
“I have not yet ascended to the Father” (John 20:17).

Contradiction #55
When Paul was on the road to Damascus he saw a light and heard a
voice.
Did those who were with him hear the voice?
(a) Yes (Acts 9:7).
(b) No (Acts 22:9).
Contradiction #56
When Paul saw the light he fell to the ground. Did his travelling
companions also fall to the ground?
(a) Yes (Acts 26:14).
(b) No (Acts 9:7).
Contradiction #57
Did the voice spell out on the spot what Paul’s duties were to be?
(a) Yes (Acts 26:16-18).
(b) No. The voice commanded Paul to go into the city of Damascus and
there he will be told what he must do. (Acts 9:7; 22:10).

Contradiction #58
When the Israelites dwelt in *!*!*!*!tin they committed adultery with the
daughters of Moab. God struck them with a plague. How many people
died in that plague?
(a) Twenty-four thousand (Numbers 25:1 and 9).
(b) Twenty-three thousand (1 Corinthians 10:8).
Contradiction #59
How many members of the house of Jacob came to Egypt?
(a) Seventy souls (Genesis 46:27).
(b) Seventy-five souls (Acts 7:14).

Contradiction #60
What did Judas do with the blood money he received for betraying
Jesus?
(a) He bought a field (Acts 1:18).
(b) He threw all of it into the temple and went away. The priests
could not put the blood money into the temple treasury, so they used
it to buy a field to bury strangers (Matthew 27:5).

Contradiction #61
How did Judas die?
(a) After he threw the money into the temple he went away and hanged
himself (Matthew 27:5).
(b) After he bought the field with the price of his evil deed he fell
headlong and burst open in the middle and all his bowels gushed
out (Acts 1:18).

Contradiction #62
Why is the field called “Field of Blood”?
(a) Because the priests bought it with the blood money (Matthew 27:8).
(b) Because of the bloody death of Judas therein (Acts 1:19).

Contradiction #63
Who is a ransom for whom?
(a) “The Son of Man came . . . to give his life as a ransom for many”
(Mark 10:45). “ . . . Christ Jesus who gave himself as a ransom
for all . . . “ (1 Timothy 2:5-6).
(b) “The wicked is a ransom for the righteous, and the faithless for
the upright” (Proverbs 21:18).

Contradiction #64
Is the law of Moses useful?
(a) Yes. “All scripture is . . . profitable . . .” (2 Timothy 3:16).
(b) No. “. . . A former commandment is set aside because of its
weakness and uselessness . . . “ (Hebrews 7:18).

Contradiction #65
What was the exact wording on the cross?
(a) “This is Jesus the King of the Jews” (Matthew 27:37).
(b) “The King of the Jews” (Mark 15:26)
© “This is the King of the Jews” (Luke 23:38).
(d) “Jesus of Nazareth, the King of the Jews” (John 19:19).

Contradiction #66
Did Herod want to kill John the baptist?
(a) Yes (Matthew 14:5).
(b) No. It was Herodias, the wife of Herod who wanted to kill him.
But Herod knew that he was a righteous man and kept him safe
(Mark 6:20).

Contradiction #67
Who was the tenth disciple of Jesus in the list of twelve?
(a) Thaddaeus (Matthew 10:1-4; Mark 3:13-19).
(b) Judas son of James is the corresponding
name in Luke’s gospel (Luke 6:12-16).

Contradiction #68
Jesus saw a man sitting at the tax collector’s office and called
him to be his disciple. What was his name?
(a) Matthew (Matthew 9:9).
(b) Levi (Mark 2:14; Luke 5:27).

Contradiction #69
Was Jesus crucified on the daytime before the Passover meal or the
daytime after?
(a) After (Mark 14:12-17).
(b) Before. Before the feast of the Passover (John 13:1) Judas went
out at night (John 13:30). The other disciples thought he was
going out to buy supplies to prepare for the Passover meal
(John 13:29). When Jesus was arrested, the Jews did not enter
Pilate’s judgement hall because they wanted to stay clean to eat
the passover (John 18:28). When the judgement was pronounced
against Jesus, it was about the sixth hour on the day of
Preparation for the Passover (John 19:14).

Contradiction #70
Did Jesus pray to The Father to prevent the crucifixion?
(a) Yes. (Matthew 26:39; Mark 14:36; Luke 22:42).
(b) No. (John 12:27).

Contradiction #71
In the gospels which say that Jesus prayed to avoid the cross,
how many times did he move away from his disciples to pray?
(a) Three (Matthew 26:36-46 and Mark 14:32-42).
(b) One. No opening is left for another two times.
(Luke 22:39-46).

Contradiction #72
Matthew and Mark agree that Jesus went away and prayed three
times. What were the word of the second prayer?
(a) Mark does not give the words but he says that the words
were the same as the first prayer (Mark 14:39).
(b) Matthew gives us the words, and we can see that they are
not the same as in the first (Matthew 26:42).

Contradiction #73
What did the centurion say when Jesus dies?
(a) “Certainly this man was innocent” (Luke 23:47).
(b) “Truly this man was the Son of God” (Mark 15:39).

Contradiction #74
When Jesus said “My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me?”
in what language did he speak?
(a) Hebrew: the words are “Eli, Eli . . . “ (Matthew 27:46).
(b) Aramaic: the words are “Eloi, Eloi . . . “ (Mark 15:34).

Contradiction #75
According to the gospels, what were the last words of Jesus before
he died?
(a) “Father, into thy hands I commit my spirit!” (Luke 23:46).
(b) “It is finished” (John 19:30).

Contradiction #76
When Jesus entered Capernaum he healed the slave of a centurion.
Did the centurion come personally to request Jesus for this?
(a) Yes (Matthew 8:5).
(b) No. He sent some elders of the Jews and his friends
(Luke 7:3, 6).

Contradiction #77
(a) Adam was told that if and when he eats the forbidden fruit
he would die the same day (Genesis 2:17).
(b) Adam ate the fruit and went on to live to a ripe old age
of 930 years (Genesis 5:5).

Contradiction #78
(a) God decided that the life-span of humans will be limited
to 120 years (Genesis 6:3).
(b) Many people born after that lived longer than 120. Arpachshad
lived 438 years. His son Shelah lived 433 years.
His son Eber lived 464 years, etc. (Genesis 11:12-16).

Contradiction #79
Apart from Jesus did anyone else ascend to heaven?
(a) No (John 3:13).
(b) Yes. “And Elijah went up by a whirlwind into heaven”
(2 Kings 2:11).

Contradiction #80
Who was high priest when David went into the house of God and ate the
consecrated bread?
(a) Abiathar (Mark 2:26).
(b) Ahimelech, the father of Abiathar (1 Samuel 21:1; 22:20).

Contradiction #81
Was Jesus’ body wrapped in spices before burial in accordance with
Jewish burial customs?
(a) Yes and his female disciples witnessed his burial (John 19:39-40).
(b) No. Jesus was simply wrapped in a linen shroud.
Then the women bought and prepared spices “so that they may go
and anoint him [Jesus]” (Mark 16:1).

Contradiction #82
When did the women buy the spices?
(a) After “the sabbath was past” (Mark 16:1).
(b) Before the sabbath. The women “prepared spices and ointments.”
Then, “on the Sabbath they rested according to the commandment”
(Luke 23:55 to 24:1).

Contradiction #83
At what time of day did the women visit the tomb?
(a) “Toward the dawn” (Matthew 28:1).
(b) “When the sun had risen” (Mark 16:2).

Contradiction #84
What was the purpose for which the women went to the tomb?
(a) To anoint Jesus’ body with spices (Mark 16:1;Luke 23:55 to 24:1).
(b) To see the tomb. Nothing about spices here (Matthew 28:1).
© For no specified reason. In this gospel the wrapping with
spices had been done before the sabbath (John 20:1).

Contradiction #85
A large stone was placed at the entrance of the tomb. Where was the
stone when the women arrived?
(a) They saw that the stone was “Rolled back” (Mark 16:4).
They found the stone “rolled away from the tomb” (Luke 24:2).
They saw that “the stone had been taken away from the tomb”
(John 20:1)
(b) As the women approached, an angel descended from heaven, rolled
away the stone, and conversed with the women. Matthew made the
women witness the spectacular rolling away of the stone
(Matthew 28:1-6).

Contradiction #86
Did anyone tell the women what happened to Jesus’ body?
(a) Yes. “A young man in a white robe” (Mark 16:5).
“Two men . . . in dazzling apparel” later described as angels
(Luke 24:4 and 24:23). An angel - the one who rolled back the
stone (Matthew 16:2). In each case the women were told that
Jesus had risen from the dead
(Matthew 28:7; Mark 16:6; Luke 24:5 footnote).
(b) No. Mary met no one and returned saying, “They have taken the
Lord out of the tomb, and we do not know where they have laid
him” (John 20:2).

Contradiction #87
When did Mary Magdelene first meet the resurrected Jesus? And how
did she react?
(a) Mary and the other women met Jesus on their way back from their
first and only visit to the tomb. They took hold of his feet
and worshipped him (Matthew 28:9).
(b) On her second visit to the tomb Mary met Jesus just outside the
tomb. When she saw Jesus she did not recognise him. She
mistook him for the gardener. She still thinks that Jesus’ body
is laid to rest somewhere and she demands to know where. But
when Jesus said her name she at once recognised him and called
him “Teacher.” Jesus said to her, “Do not hold me . . . “
(John 20:11 to 17).

Contradiction #88
What was Jesus’ instruction for his disciples?
(a) “Tell my brethren to go to Galilee, and there they will see me”
(Matthew 28:10).
(b) “Go to my brethren and say to them, I am ascending to my Father
and your Father, to my God and your God” (John 20:17).

Contradiction #89
When did the disciples return to Galilee?
(a) Immediately, because when they saw Jesus in Galilee “some
doubted” (Matthew 28:17). This period of uncertainty should not
persist.
(b) After at least 40 days. That evening the disciples were still
in Jerusalem (Luke 24:33). Jesus appeared to them there and
told them, “stay in the city until you are clothed with power
from on high” (Luke 24:49). He was appearing to them “during
forty days” (Acts 1:3), and “charged them not to depart from
Jerusalem, but to wait for the promise . . . “(Acts 1:4).

Contradiction #90
To whom did the Midianites sell Joseph?
(a) “To the Ishmaelites” (Genesis 37:28).
(b) “To Potiphar, an officer of Pharoah” (Genesis 37:36).

Contradiction #91
Who brought Joseph to Egypt?
(a) The Ishmaelites bought Joseph and then “took Joseph to Egypt”
(Genesis 37:28).
(b) “The Midianites had sold him in Egypt” (Genesis 37:36).
© Joseph said to his brothers “I am your brother, Joseph, whom you
sold into Egypt” (Genesis 45:4).

Contradiction #92
Does God change his mind?
(a) Yes.
The word of the Lord came to Samuel: “I repent that I have
made Saul King . . .” (1 Samuel 15:10 to 11).
(b) No. God “will not lie or repent; for he is not a man, that he
should repent” (1 Samuel 15:29).
© Yes. “And the Lord repented that he had made Saul King over
Israel” (1 Samuel 15:35). Notice that the above three quotes
are all from the same chapter of the same book! In addition,
the Bible shows that God repented on several other occasions:
i. The Lord was sorry that he made man” (Genesis 6:6).
“ I am sorry that I have made them” (Genesis 6:7)
ii.“And the Lord repented of the evil which he thought to do
to his people” (Exodus 32:14)
iii.(Lots of other such references).

Contradiction #93
The Bible says that for each miracle Moses and Aaron demonstrated the
same by their secret arts. Then comes the following feat:
(a) Moses and Aaron converted all the available water into blood
(Exodus 7:20-21).
(b) The magicians did the same (Exodus 7:22). This is impossible,
since there would have been no water left to convert into blood.

Contradiction #94
Who killed Goliath?
(a) David (1 Samuel 17:23, 50).
(b) Elhanan (2 Samuel 21:19).
Contradiction #95
Who killed Saul?
(a) “Saul took his own sword and fell upon it. . . . Thus Saul
died... (1 Samuel 31:4-6).
(b) An Amalekite slew him (2 Samuel 1:1-16).

Contradiction #96
Does every man sin?
(a) Yes. “There is no man who does not sin” (1 Kings 8:46;
see also 2 Chronicles 6:36; Proverbs 20:9; Ecclesiastes 7:20;
and 1 John 1:8-10).
(b) No. True Christians cannot possibly sin, because they are the
children of God.
Every one who believes that Jesus is the Christ is a child of
God . . (1 John 5:1).
“We should be called children of God; and so we are”
(1 John 3:1).
“He who loves is born of God” (1 John 4:7).
“No one born of God commits sin; for God’s nature abides in
him, and he cannot sin because he is born of God”
(1 John 3:9).
© But, then again, Yes!
“If we say we have no sin we deceive ourselves, and the truth
is not in us” (1 John 1:8).

Contradiction #97
Who will bear whose burden?
(a) “Bear one another’s burdens, and so fulfil the law of Christ”
(Galatians 6:2).
(b) “Each man will have to bear his own load” (Galatians 6:5).

Contradiction #98
How many disciples did Jesus appear to after his resurrection?
(a) Twelve (1 Corinthians 15:5).
(b) Eleven (Matthew 27:3-5 and Acts 1:9-26, see also
Matthew 28:16; Mark 16:14 footnote; Luke 24:9; Luke 24:33).

Contradiction #99
Where was Jesus three days after his baptism?
(a) After his baptism, “the spirit immediately drove him out into the
wilderness. And he was in the wilderness forty days . . .
(Mark 1:12-13).
(b) Next day after the baptism, Jesus selected two disciples.
Second day: Jesus went to Galilee — two more disciples.
Third day: Jesus was at a wedding feast in Cana in Galilee
(see John 1:35; 1:43; 2:1-11).

Contradiction #100
Was baby Jesus’s life threatened in Jerusalem?
(a) Yes, so Joseph fled with him to Egypt and stayed there until
Herod died (Matthew 2:13 - 23).
(b) No. The family fled nowhere. They calmly presented the child
at the Jerusalem temple according to the Jewish customs and
returned to Galilee (Luke 2:21-40).

Contradiction #101
When Jesus walked on water how did the disciples respond?
(a) They worshipped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God”
(Matthew 14:33).
(b) “They were utterly astounded, for they did not understand about
the loaves, but their hearts were hardened” (Mark 6:51-52).

As per the Bible, in the first book of Genesis in Chapter One, the universe was created in six days and each day is defined as a twenty-four hours period. Even though the Qur’an mentions that the universe was created in six ‘Ayyaams’, ‘Ayyaam’ is the plural of years; this word has two meanings: firstly, it means a standard twenty-four hours period i.e. a day, and secondly, it also means stage, period or epoch which is a very long period of time.
When the Qur’an mentions that the universe was created in six ‘Ayyaams’, it refers to the creation of the heavens and the earth in six long periods or epochs; scientists have no objection to this statement. The creation of the universe has taken billions of years, which proves false or contradicts the concept of the Bible which states that the creation of the Universe took six days of twenty-four hour durations each.

b. Sun Created After the Day
The Bible says in chapter 1, verses 3-5, of Genesis that the phenomenon of day and night was created on the first day of creation of the Universe by God. The light circulating in the universe is the result of a complex reaction in the stars; these stars were created according to the Bible (Genesis chapter 1 verse 14 to 19) on the fourth day. It is illogical to mention the result that is the light (the phenomenon of day and night) was created on the first day of Creation when the cause or source of the light was created three days later. Moreover the existence of evening and morning as elements of a single day is only conceivable after the creation of the earth and its rotation around the sun. In contrast with the contents of the Bible on this issue, the Qur’an does not give any unscientific sequence of Creation. Hence it is absolutely absurd to say that Prophet Muhummad (pbuh) copied the passages pertaining to the creation of the universe from the Bible but missed out this illogical and fantastic sequence of the Bible.

c. Creation of the Sun, The Earth and the Moon
According to the Bible, Book of Genesis, chapter 1, verses 9 to 13, the earth was created on the third day, and as per verses 14 to 19, the sun and the moon were created on the fourth day. The earth and the moon emanated, as we know, from their original star, the Sun. Hence to place the creation of the sun and the moon after the creation of the earth is contrary to the established idea about the formation of the solar system.

d. Vegetation Created on the third day and Sun on the fourth day
According to the Bible, Book of Genesis, chapter 1, verses 11-13, vegetation was created on the third day along with seed-bearing grasses, plants and trees; and further on as per verses 14-19, the sun was created on the fourth day. How is it scientifically possible for the vegetation to have appeared without the presence of the sun, as has been stated in the Bible?
If Prophet Muhummad (pbuh) was indeed the author of the Qur’an and had copied its contents from the Bible, how did he manage to avoid the factual errors that the Bible contains? The Qur’an does not contain any statements which are incompatible with scientific facts.

e. The Sun and the Moon both Emit light
According to the Bible both the sun and the moon emit their own light. In the Book of Genesis, chapter 1, verse 16 says, "And God made two great lights; the greater light to rule the day, and the lesser light to rule the night".
Science tells us today that the moon does not have its own light. This confirms the Qur’anic concept that the light of the moon is a reflected light. To think that 1400 years ago, Prophet Muhummad (pbuh) corrected these scientific errors in the Bible and then copied such corrected passages in the Qur’an is to think of something impossible.

Christians: "Various versions of the bible comes when different generation attempts to translate & provide it for people conveniently."

The question is "What was the standard of the Christians fathers to discard the Gospel of Nazorean? And why they discard other Bibles, while those Bible talking about Jesus before his age reach 12 Years old of age. The NT limit it to 30 years old, was he not 'Son of God' according to the christians, before he was 30 years old?

QS19:29 Then she pointed to him. They said How can we talk to one who is in the CRADLE, a young boy?

30 He spake: Lo! I am the slave of Allah. He hath given me the Scripture and hath appointed me a Prophet,

31 And hath made me blessed wheresoever I may be, and hath enjoined upon me prayer and almsgiving so long as I remain alive,

32 And (hath made me) dutiful toward her who bore me, and hath not made me arrogant, unblest.

33 Peace on me the day I was born, and the day I die, and the day I shall be raised alive!

34 Such was Jesus, son of Mary: (this is) a statement of the truth concerning which they doubt.

35 It befitteth not (the Majesty of) Allah that He should take unto Himself a son. Glory be to Him! When He decreeth a thing, He saith unto it only: Be! and it is.

36 And lo! Allah is my Lord and your Lord. So serve Him. That is the right path.

37 The sects among them differ: but woe unto the disbelievers from the meeting of an awful Day.

38 See and hear them on the Day they come unto Us! Yet the evil-doers are today in error manifest.

39 And warn them of the Day of anguish when the case hath been decided. Now they are in a state of carelessness, and they believe not.

40 Lo! We inherit the earth and all who are thereon, and unto Us they are returned.

I have another writings, If you need more, just ask.

Assalamu'alaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakaatuh.

Linehan.ca
02-17-2009, 12:59 AM
OMGosh, that is more than enough to give me a great start!:)

And Miss Glo, you misunderstood me, My friend and I aren't dating. She's waiting until you is older before she starts a relationship. I personally have no issues marrying someone of different faith, but I believe she does. I know she has said she wont even date a Catholic because she gobbled up the Protestant propaganda against the Catholics. I know she will try to convert me until she see's it is useless, and I told her that I wouldn't try to convert her, I still give her theology lessons when we talk about religion... if she decides to convert, I didn't "convert" her I just helped in the process.

Linehan.ca
02-17-2009, 01:36 AM
Abdul Thayyib; Brother I thank you.

As to scientific proof in the Quran.

My English translation of the Quran has passages that seem to prove evolution, it could just be a mistranslations but in my scientific opinion(best class in school) it seems to be a close comparison.

18:38 "'Have you no faith in Him who created you from dust, from a little germ, and fashioned you into a man?'"

Most Evolutionists figure people came from single cell organisms(germs)

24:45 "God created every beast from water. Some creep upon their bellies, others walk on two legs, and others yet on four."

Now according to Darwin's theory of evolution, life started in water.

My friend and I talked about why would God put something like the Quran, so I broke it down into questions in which she could only answer yes.

God is all seeing and all knowing, and knows the future? So He then would know that evolution would surpass creationism in common belief? So than He must've foreseen that unbelievers would use evolution to disprove God? So than God would put facts about evolution in the Quran because it would only prove that the Quran is true because He knew Evolution would prove the Quran? It was something along those lines.

tresbien
02-17-2009, 06:53 AM
http://www.answering-christianity.com/ac.htm

Danah
02-17-2009, 07:52 AM
May Allah make it easy on you and keep you in the right path my brother
I dont feel like giving any thing in addition to what brothers above gave you

Eric H
02-17-2009, 08:25 AM
Greetings and peace be with you Linehan.ca;
I know she has said she wont even date a Catholic
It’s a good job you are not a Catholic, there may still be hope for you yet, I have no chance whatsoever, I am still a Catholic.:D

Only time will tell for both of you, and I guess with any relationship it always seems better to try and change the other person rather than try and change yourself. Just being a man and a woman brings many differences that need to be overcome, even if you are both of the same faith.

Luke
12:51 Suppose ye that I am come to give peace on earth? I tell you, Nay; but rather division:
It causes division to follow Jesus because so many people are against his teachings in the Bible. There is division between you and the girl, because of who you both believe Jesus to be.

Some quotes on truth and belief.

There are three sides to truth, yours, mine and the truth.

When two sincere people argue over their beliefs they are both right.

Conviction is a greater enemy of truth than lies.

Nothing is more firmly believed then that of which is least know.

Just one example of the above quote, we cannot even prove to an atheist that God exists.

As for that little thing called love, it just has to find a way despite all these differences.

We are all created by the same God, so how do you both put God first and grow together?

In the spirit of praying for a greater interfaith tolerance and friendship

Eric

Banu_Hashim
02-17-2009, 09:02 AM
One more thing I might add, is that the divinity of Jesus (peace be upon him) was not professed by himself but decided upon by a consensus in the church through an assembly representing all of Christendom. By 'divinity' I mean specifically that whether Jesus was "the Son of God,", consubstantial or coeternal with "God the Father".

See the First Council of Nicaea.

For the consolidation of the Christian empire it made sense to vote yes to this issue. All did except Arius and his followers.

Pomak
02-17-2009, 09:38 AM
So once you're done laughing at me for what I'm putting myself through for this one girl, I'd love some advice
Has anyone suggested.... drop the girl?haha
Radical i know. Now that i know your not gona do that, my advice is, if she knows your interested in Islam. Look up stuff on the basics, prophethood, battles, hadiths that need context and how the quran was organised. (I had some Evangelical mates and this is what they used as an anti-islam argument)

Gator
03-02-2009, 01:30 PM
So.........how did this go? Need update! :)

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.