/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to Brother Tilmeez and Family

Woodrow
02-17-2009, 06:06 PM
:sl:

Mashallah, wonderful news about our Brother Tilmeez and his wife. They are the happy parents of a new daughter. Mashallah

May Allaah(swt) bless this young one and guide her to becoming a pious Musilimah.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
chacha_jalebi
02-17-2009, 06:08 PM
awww tabarak-Allah :D

what ya namin the little princess!!! huh huh

noorseeker
02-17-2009, 06:09 PM
Mashallah

Güven
02-17-2009, 06:13 PM

^Lol i didnt know either !

Aww MashaAllah, Mabroook bro :D

May Allah bless her!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
shible
02-17-2009, 06:15 PM

Congratulations Bro Tilmeez,

So then we got a new Warrior princess for the Sirius Business thread.

Hope we will fight together Bro...

:w:

crayon
02-17-2009, 06:15 PM
Aww, mashAllah, congrats brother..

May she walk in the steps of Aisha, Fatima, and Khadijah inshAllah.:)

Imam
02-17-2009, 06:23 PM
Congratulation brother
May Allah bless you and your family

*Yasmin*
02-17-2009, 06:24 PM
ma shaa' Allah, congratulation bother for u and ur family
May Allaah(swt) bless this young one and guide her to becoming a pious Musilimah
Ameen

nazam786
02-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Mashallah

Na7lah
02-17-2009, 06:57 PM
Mashallah!! mabrook brother, May Allah protect her

Muhammad
02-17-2009, 06:58 PM

Masha'Allaah, mabrook akhee Tilmeez. May Allaah (swt) bless your family, protect them and make them pious Muslims, Aameen!

Danah
02-17-2009, 07:11 PM
Oh what a good news, Mabrook brother
May allah protect our little princesses and help you and her mother to raise her to be a good and pious Muslimah

Zahida
02-17-2009, 09:40 PM
:sl: Congratulations to brother and his family, May Allah Bless you all with His Rehmat Ameen................................

A house is not home unless you have a daughter that fills up the room with her joy and happiness. Ameen. A daughter certainly is a Blessing. May Allah guide her, protect her as she grows into a pious woman. Ameen.........:w::amin::awesome:

S_87
02-17-2009, 11:17 PM
may Allah make their child the coolness of their eyes :)

Yanal
02-17-2009, 11:48 PM
:salamext:
Maboork Akhi! Hope she will be an angel.

BlissfullyJaded
02-17-2009, 11:48 PM

Aww, such wonderful news mashaAllah. Mabrook bro and to your wife!

Ameen to the adiya!

Amat Allah
02-18-2009, 03:49 AM
awww mashaa Allah Tabaraka Arahmaan may Allah protect them all and grant them Al Jannah with out being reckoning Ameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen ^^

Ibn Abi Ahmed
02-18-2009, 03:58 AM

Mabrook bro, I didn't even know you were married! Masha'Allaah. May Allaah protect you and your family!

alcurad
02-18-2009, 04:47 AM
cool:)
congrats dude..

Intisar
02-18-2009, 05:03 AM
:sl: Awww mashaa'Allaah congrats, and ameen to the previous adiyah.

waji
02-18-2009, 05:05 AM

مبارک ہو
تلمیز اور بھابھی کو ، اللہ آپ تینوں کو اپنے حفظ و امان میں رکھے اور ڈھیروں خوشیاں عطاکرے آمین

Hafswa
02-18-2009, 05:29 AM
congratulations....

Tilmeez
02-18-2009, 06:02 AM
**Wipes Tears**

Ajrokum Minallah, Ajrokum Minallah…

I am feeling happy, blessed and proud, Alhamdulliah.
Let me first double the surprise. This new born is my second daughter, Alhamdulliah.
My first daughter Sadaf Aziz Khan is now 5 mashallah, :popcorn:
SURPRISE for Alphi, Chacha, Guvy, zAk. Now go and check Abu Sayyad he is still in shock. Help him guys.

I am happy for Allah has again blessed me with rehma, Alhamdulillah. My mom has suggested her name as Sawayra Noor سویرا نورI just add Doctor in the beginning (this might be for the reason that she was not born normally but through seizeraion).

As Muslim knowing the worth of a daughter and some of the ahadith that has good news for parents of a daughter. Alhamdulillah I feel blessed one.

I am proud because of my thinking of LI. I say it LI Family. And replies prove that my perception, all the way long, was right. Thank you all for your adia for myself and for my family,which is, of course, your family as well. May Allah S.W.T reward you with the best, Inshallah.

I am grateful to admin Woodrow he is such a nice and wonderful soul. He knows how to make all feel happy. Wish you all the good things you pray for and those, good things, too which you don’t pray for.

I will keep adding to this Inshallah.

shible
02-18-2009, 06:08 AM

Masha Allah,

She is really Cute Bro Tilmeez, She is like a very beautiful Flower.

May Allah reward you and your Family with Jannah and also the people around us Insha Allah.

May Allah give her his guidance, Emaan and Taqwa. Such that she becomes strong and could help others around her to more about Islam.

BlissfullyJaded
02-18-2009, 06:21 AM

SURPRISE for Alphi, Chacha, Guvy, zAk. Now go and check Abu Sayyad he is still in shock. Help him guys.
LOL!

MashaAllah she is sooooooo adorable!! Cute nose. :D Jazakallah khair for sharing her picture with us. It made my day really.

zanjabeela
02-18-2009, 06:23 AM
Congratulations, brother Tilmeez, to you and your family! May Allah continue to bless your family with happiness and peace, and may He keep your newborn daughter in His Protection always. Ameen.

She really is a beauty, mashaAllah! Thank you so much for sharing a picture of her sweetness with us. It does the heart good to see such pure beauty!

Ameen to all the 'adiya in this thread.

aminahjaan
02-18-2009, 06:25 AM
Mabrook! And Ameen to all the dua's above me!
May Allah shower his blessings on the new baby Ameen :)
The baby is so adroable!
Masha'Allah

Tilmeez
02-18-2009, 07:14 AM
It made my day really.
She is really Cute Bro Tilmeez, She is like a very beautiful Flower.
She really is a beauty, mashaAllah!
The baby is so adroable!
Masha'Allah
Jazzakallah o Khairan for your comments. This is normal for Pathans that they come in this world in very cute shape ... but this is very common that they grow, for some reasons, Far7an afterward.

I'm jealous
Wait a litle bro. I have already asked Allah to give you at least a dozen nice children, Inshallah.

Tilmeez
02-18-2009, 07:43 AM
Dozen? :eek:
Pls tell me the exact figure you would like to have otherwise for me this is minimum... :popcorn:

zanjabeela
02-18-2009, 07:47 AM
He's aiming for 2 dozen, bro Tilmeez. One for every letter of the alphabet that he and his jaan don't already represent. :D

justahumane
02-18-2009, 08:12 AM
:happy:Wow, Congratulation brother. Play with her, giggle with her, I tell U by my own experiance that U are going to live most beautiful moments of ur life with Ur wife and family. After few years, when the little princes will grow up, U will miss every action of her childhood.

Love to the little angle.:happy::happy:

sevgi
02-18-2009, 08:38 AM
Not fair. I want a baby.

02-18-2009, 09:58 AM
baby went home yesterday :cry:

Thank you so much for sharing a picture of her sweetness with us.
I wana see the pics! Where are they?? :ooh:

btw Mabrook bro, May Allah have mercy on you and your family and bring you barakah through your new little princess:statisfie

justahumane
02-18-2009, 10:02 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by zÂk
You have kids too? :ooh:Inshallah :D

*no comments @ zanjabeela's post*
Ya I have a son, and he is now 15 years, MashAllah. If ALLAH grant me a wish now, I will only ask the return of his childhood. That was indeed the best period of my life, with happiness flowing from everywhere, even from his wet nappies.;D;D

Far7an
02-18-2009, 10:06 AM

:D Mabrook once again bro! When you come home from a hard days work (or whatever it is that you do, seeing as you didn't even tell us you're married :heated:) she'll make all your worries go away wrora. :D

She is beautiful wrora, you're the man.

zAk, you know what I'm going to say!

02-18-2009, 10:07 AM
edit: Just seen her pic, she's absolutely gorgeous mashaallaah!!:wub: May Allah make her a true Muslimah:wub:

J/k for the link :)

crayon
02-18-2009, 10:12 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Rose_Ice
isn't anyone going to tell me where the pics are? :(
Brother Tilmeez removed the pic, sister..

Tilmeez
02-18-2009, 11:53 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7han
you didn't even tell us you're married :heated:
I did not know it was that important. Bro woodrow is the one who started this thread to multiply my happiness (and he is a success.). He should be held for this all not me :hiding: :X

I wana see the pics! Where are they?? :ooh:
For some reasons i have removed the link sisters can ask Sis Jawahra/Saya or rose ice for link. for brothers... most of them know telepathy they know who they should contact to :D

Bro Justahumane you are right... and i know this i often say, "I am re-learning the language" while i talk about my elder daughter.

zAk, you know what I'm going to say!
Don't you press him too hard, bro. He is already preparing to become my MUREED. I just received his applicaiton? :?

MO783
02-18-2009, 12:13 PM

Mashallah,

May Allah bless her

Mikayeel
02-18-2009, 12:47 PM

Mabrook akhee :) A beautiful daughter mashAllah

May she be one of many kids :D

Periwinkle18
02-18-2009, 12:55 PM
MashaAllah congrats bro :)

OMG she looks so cuteeeeee just saw her pic.

Nájlá
02-18-2009, 01:43 PM
Mashallah just seen the lil princess, she is a cutie mashallah. She's beautiful...

sevgi
02-18-2009, 01:51 PM
Mashallah. I need to have a son asap so I can marry him off to this adorable princess!

Güven
02-18-2009, 02:03 PM
^ :uuh:

MashaAllah , she is beaaaautiful, well done you :D

Tilmeez
02-19-2009, 10:29 AM
Mashallah. I need to have a son asap so I can marry him off to this adorable princess!
My younger Brother n sister are fighting to reserve rights of their Sons for her. If still intersted i will send u the link that can take you to the place of Fight.
Think Again.... I am waiting :popcorn:

PS: My mom's decision will supersede all the rest if she makes one! :Skeleton:

Am i getting what you Actually mean :?

Al-Hanbali
02-19-2009, 12:17 PM
:salamext:

Br.Tilmeez, when did you get married!!!?? ....MashaAllaah, mabrook!! great news....

May Allaah make her the coolness & comfort of your eyes and make her from amongst the Muttaqoon...Ameen

Far7an
02-19-2009, 12:19 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel

Mabrook akhee :) A beautiful daughter mashAllah

Ameeen! Thumman Ameen, Ya rabb al alameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!

Banu_Hashim
02-19-2009, 12:29 PM
Congrats Bro. May Allah bless her. Ameen.

How old is she now? A couple of days?

Tilmeez
02-19-2009, 12:32 PM
Br.Tilmeez, when did you get married!!!??
In last century (i mean Oct, 1999)...Ahh Old days... Far7an knows... our customs don't allow us to enjoy life - alone.

Ameeen! Thumman Ameen, Ya rabb al alameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen!
Ameeen! and Same for you and *** also.

Uthman
02-19-2009, 01:35 PM
Mashaa'Allah and Ameen to all the Duas! :)

Souljette
02-19-2009, 01:42 PM
:sl: MASHALLAHHH Mabrook and may Allah(S.W.T) protect her always and let her be the coolness of ur eyes alwayzz..Ameen

north_malaysian
02-20-2009, 01:25 AM
Allah! Allah! Allah! .... Mabrouk!!!!! Congrats!!!!! Tahniah!!!!! :D

saba muslimah
04-17-2009, 10:36 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by Tilmeez
**Wipes Tears**

Ajrokum Minallah, Ajrokum Minallah…

I am feeling happy, blessed and proud, Alhamdulliah.
Let me first double the surprise. This new born is my second daughter, Alhamdulliah.
My first daughter Sadaf Aziz Khan is now 5 mashallah, :popcorn:

I am happy for Allah has again blessed me with rehma, Alhamdulillah. My mom has suggested her name as Sawayra Noor سویرا نورI just add Doctor in the beginning (this might be for the reason that she was not born normally but through seizeraion).

As Muslim knowing the worth of a daughter and some of the ahadith that has good news for parents of a daughter. Alhamdulillah I feel blessed one.

I am proud because of my thinking of LI. I say it LI Family. And replies prove that my perception, all the way long, was right. Thank you all for your adia for myself and for my family,which is, of course, your family as well. May Allah S.W.T reward you with the best, Inshallah.

I am grateful to admin Woodrow he is such a nice and wonderful soul. He knows how to make all feel happy. Wish you all the good things you pray for and those, good things, too which you don’t pray for.

I will keep adding to this Inshallah.
Belated wish :-[

Oh MashAllah brother dats wonderfull news
Pls share ur daughters piks here...!!!! i wana see ur Angels:D:D
I love little babies.... I have 1 year old niece "SAAMIA":statisfie

Beardo
09-04-2009, 07:07 PM
I'm doing an on-line Aqeeqah. save money by doing it online... No room rent, no food costs, nothing...

So I've sacrificed a cow, and made some biryani on google images...

Afifa
09-04-2009, 07:17 PM
^ I dont think that will be enough for everyone here :exhausted:.
Hope your daughters doin well Bro Tilmeez :).. What name did you choose for her then?

Tilmeez
09-04-2009, 07:18 PM
That's what good uncils are supposed to do.

Far7an,zAk, Alphi are miser to do it, even.

Thay can't be taught, chchch!

Tilmeez
09-04-2009, 07:22 PM
@ sis Afifa:
That's only sample plate. The whole cow was used to make bryani so we should not worry it too much for all online members :)

Do I still need to tell u her name?

Far7an
09-04-2009, 07:29 PM

@ Rashad. You slaughtered a cow and you made prawn biryani? <_<

Beardo
09-04-2009, 07:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Far7an

@ Rashad. You slaughtered a cow and you made prawn biryani? <_<
Oh... Uhm... I made it look like prawn...? :phew What can ya say! I'm an amazing cook! EXTRAordinary!

GuestFellow
09-04-2009, 07:38 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Woodrow

Mashallah, wonderful news about our Brother Tilmeez and his wife. They are the happy parents of a new daughter. Mashallah

May Allaah(swt) bless this young one and guide her to becoming a pious Musilimah.
Congratulations Timleez!

EDIT:

Wait this topic is old... *head desK*

Ibn-Shakoor
09-04-2009, 10:31 PM
Congratulations brother Tilmeez. May Allaah guide her to be an excellent Muslimah,ameen .
:wa:

جوري
09-04-2009, 10:43 PM
Br. Tilmeez I am a late comer to such fantastic news.. Masha'Allah.. May Allah swt grant you and yours every blessing...

al7mdlillah.. a little girl.. how delightful

a rambunctious one is she?

- IqRa -
09-07-2009, 09:22 AM
Belated Congratulations...

Amanda
09-07-2009, 09:48 AM
Mash'allah! What a blessing!

crayon
09-07-2009, 12:07 PM
I have a feeling this girl is going to go to university and people will still be congratulating you on her birth.. :p

jannat
09-07-2009, 12:14 PM
salam,
Congratulations, May Allah SWT bless you and your family. May your daughter bring you alot of happiness inshallah.
Rab rakah :D

Beblessed
09-07-2009, 12:34 PM
Abit late for me to say mabrook now, but anyway Mabrooook to u and ur wife! & ameen to ada3iya :)

format_quote Originally Posted by crayon
I have a feeling this girl is going to go to university and people will still be congratulating you on her birth.. :p
lol

Misz_Muslimah
09-07-2009, 04:29 PM
Congratulations brother Tilmeez..soz im a bit late I know lol

How is she doing now?
May allah protect you and your family and inshallah she grows up to become a great muslimah:D:D:D

Pk_#2
09-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Erm... congrats bro!!!...what century did this happen?! ;D :hmm:

Hayaa
09-08-2009, 08:48 PM

A belated congrats bro Tilmeez! May Allah give her and her parents the best of both worlds, Ameeeen!

..I wanna see her pic! :hiding:

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Mabrook brother! I know it's too late...:p

CosmicPathos
10-30-2010, 10:04 PM
abdul majid is a rickshaw. its too late.

Tilmeez
10-30-2010, 10:08 PM
Its never too late akhee ....
Wait for some time and Sawayra Noor will reply you herself :p

abdul majid is a rickshaw. its too late.
He is still better than you; at least he land at right place unlike you. You are still in air :X

Ğħαrєєвαħ
10-30-2010, 10:15 PM
Aslaamu alaaykum

SubhaanAllaah im too late also :-\, the latest of lates :-\

but stil would like to say congratulations to bro Tilmeez, i never got to see her pic : (

I hope she is doing well and in great health and will be a great muslimah

May Allaah make her a pious muslimah and grant her happiness in this life and the hereafter and also her parents Ameen

Sorry again

wa alaaykum salaam

CosmicPathos
10-30-2010, 10:16 PM

He is still better than you; at least he land at right place unlike you. You are still in air :X
yaar i landed and created a big ditch in the ground ...

'Abd Al-Maajid
10-30-2010, 10:18 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by mad_scientist
yaar i landed and created a big ditch in the ground ...
Like, launchpad....always crash landing...:p

serena77
10-30-2010, 11:47 PM
mash'allah
may she grow up happy healthy and pious. i'm so happy for you and yours. seeing this thread late, and i wouldn't be surprised if she doesn't have you all already wrapped around her finger.
Serena

Muslim Woman
10-31-2010, 12:55 AM
Salaam

may Allah protects her from all evils. Ameen.

PS. it's an animated Alhamdulillah . don't know why someone can't see it :(

Muhaba
10-31-2010, 02:08 AM
^I get an invalid attachment specified message. In anycase, may she grow up to be a pious muslima and lead a life that pleases Allah as well as her parents and may she have a happy life in this world and the next. Ameen.

Rafeeq
10-31-2010, 08:23 AM

Even though I had congratulated you LIVE also, and in the light of your claim (quoted above), congratulations once again.

I know, she can crawl and walk with walker now. May Allah (SWT) bless her with wisdom, health, respect and prosperity, and last but not least a very beautiful fortune.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.