/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Devout Christians Should Pose These Questions To The Pope!

ahmetsecer
02-18-2009, 03:07 PM
With a recent statement announcing the entire world that it has a moderate outlook on Darwin’s evolution theory, Vatican claimed that the faith of creation in Christianity and biological evolution are complementary. With this statement indicating the Pope’s point of view on Darwin, Vatican, the symbol of Christianity, has undertaken the patronage of an surprising, and even disturbing explanation.
In the face of these explanations that can never be reconciled with faith in Allah (God) and Christianity, it needs to be brought to light whether these extremely disturbing statements belong to Vatican or not. For this reason, DEVOUT CHRISTIANS SHOULD POS1E THESE QUESTIONS TO THE POPE:

1. The entire world of Christianity and Islam await the descend of Prophet Jesus (pbuh). When Prophet Jesus (pbuh) comes, will you be able to look into his eyes and say, “You have come into being by evolution”?

2. Allah took Prophet Jesus (pbuh) into His sight. How will you explain his second coming to Earth by evolution?

3. According to your faith, did Gabriel [Jibril (pbuh)], Michael [Mikhail (pbuh)] and all the other angels stated in the New Testament and all the other holy books come into being by evolution?

4. Did the jinn stated in the Bible and the Qur’an come into being again by way of evolution?

5. Did satan come also into being by evolution?

6. Did Prophet Moses’ (pbuh) staff, which immediately turned into an alive snake that had the ability to reproduce, come into being by way of evolution?

7. Did the bird Prophet Jesus (pbuh) make out of mud and made it alive by blowing on it come into being by evolution? (The Qur'an 3:49)

Devout Christians and press should pose all these questions to the Pope. Only the answers to these questions will have a validity for sincere people of faith. The press should accept the answers of these questions as the Vatican’s statement, and not the statements given on Vatican’s behalf. Consequently, without waiting for the answers of these questions, people should not give credit to the statements that appear in some press organs as the Pope’s statements about evolution.

However, if these statements claimed to be made by Vatican were actually true, then the following conclusion emerges: freemasonry and atheist zionists make pressure on Papacy. If such a pressure by masons and atheist zionists were true, and the Pope were hindered from advocating the facts, then the situation is extremely serious. This simply means that the Darwinist dictatorship has no limits. It is also concluded that Vatican is made an instrument in this filthy plot and simply prevented from advocating and honestly telling the facts.

Yet it is an established fact that despite Darwinist dictatorship’s filthy plots, people all over the world have realized that evolution is a fraud. They have learned that the number of fossils unearthed so far has exceeded 100 MILLION and NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A TRANSITIONAL FORM. They have seen with proof that all of these are perfectly created living beings having perfect attributes, and even some of them represent LIVING FOSSILS dating millions of years. People have examined these proofs themselves. They have clearly seen that the prophecy Darwin made 150 years ago have come to be true. 150 years ago Darwin made the following prophecy in his book, The Origin of Species:

... Why, if species have descended from other species by insensibly fine gradations, DO WE NOT EVERYWHERE SEE İNNUMERABLE TRANSİTİONAL FORMS? Why İS NOT ALL NATURE İN CONFUSİON İNSTEAD OF THE SPECİES BEİNG, as we see them, WELL DEFİNED? But, as by this theory innumerable transitional forms must have existed, why DO WE NOT FİND THEM EMBEDDED in countless numbers in the crust of the earth? Why then İS NOT every geological formation and every stratum FULL OF SUCH İNTERMEDİATE LİNKS? Geology assuredly does not reveal any such finely graduated organic chain; and this, perhaps, İS THE MOST OBVİOUS AND GRAVEST OBJECTİON WHİCH CAN BE URGED AGAİNST MY THEORY.[i]

In this statement Darwin confesses that transitional forms do not exist and that his theory would collapse in case they can not be uncovered. At present, in the 21st century, 100 MILLION FOSSILS HAVE BEEN UNEARTHED AND NOT A SINGLE ONE OF THEM IS A TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL. Almost all the earth have been dug up. Yet if it were possible and 100 MILLION MORE FOSSILS WERE UNEARTHED, AGAIN NOT A SINGLE FOSSIL WOULD BE FOUND. That is because THE THEORY OF EVOLUTION is a fraud, it is the BIGGEST MASS HOAX OF HISTORY that has influenced the entire world for 150 years.

People already know that THERE EXISTS NOTHING CALLED TRANSITIONAL FOSSIL, that PROTEINS COULD NOT HAVE COME INTO BEING BY CHANCE, that ALL THE SKULLS that Darwinists try to show as evidence for the imaginary evolution of human beings ARE FAKE. People also know that Darwinists make forgery, that THEY PRODUCE FAKE FOSSILS, and do not currently take offence at displaying them in museums. People already know that what is put forward as transitional forms are only speculations made on extinct species. For this reason, people do not give credit to lies of evolution. That Vatican accepts the theory of evolution and churches organize conferences about evolution will not change this fact. Today in Turkey the ratio of people believing in evolution is 5 percent, while in the United States it is 21 percent[ii], and in England, Darwin’s mainland, it is only 25 percent[iii]. While this ratio increasingly decreases, people witness the demolition and disappearance of the theory of evolution, draw closer to faith and turn to All-Mighty Allah, the Creator of everything from nothing. The plots of masons and atheist zionists have definetly turned against themselves.

Angels in the Bible:
Daniel 8: 16 -17 And I heard a man's voice from the Ulai calling, "Gabriel, tell this man the meaning of the vision."
As he came near the place where I was standing, I was terrified and fell prostrate...
Daniel 9:21 While I was still in prayer, Gabriel, the man I had seen in the earlier vision, came to me in swift flight about the time of the evening sacrifice.
Luke 1:19 The angel answered, "I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.
Luke 1:26-27 In the sixth month, God sent the angel Gabriel to Nazareth, a town in Galilee, to a virgin pledged to be married to a man named Joseph, a descendant of David. The virgin's name was Mary.
Jude 1:9 But even the archangel Michael, when he was disputing with the devil about the body of Moses, did not dare to bring a slanderous accusation against him...

Jinn in the Bible:
Deutoronomy, 32:17 They sacrificed to demons that were no gods, to gods they had never known,
to new gods that had come recently,
whom your fathers had never dreaded.
Psalm 106:37 They sacrificed their sons and their daughters to the demons;
Matthew 9:32 While they were going out, a man who was demon-possessed and could not talk was brought to Jesus.
Matthew 9:33 And when the demon was driven out, the man who had been mute spoke. The crowd was amazed and said, "Nothing like this has ever been seen in Israel."
Matthew 9:34 But the Pharisees said, "It is by the prince of demons that he drives out demons."
Luke 11:15 But some of them said, "By Beelzebub, the prince of demons, he is driving out demons."
Luke 11:19 Now if I drive out demons by Beelzebub, by whom do your followers drive them out? So then, they will be your judges.
Luke 11:20 But if I drive out demons by the finger of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.
Luke 9
Luke 9:1 When Jesus had called the Twelve together, he gave them power and authority to drive out all demons and to cure diseases.
Luke 8:31 And they (demons) begged him [Jesus] repeatedly not to order them to go into the Abyss.
Matthew 17:18 Jesus rebuked the demon, and it came out of the boy, and he was healed from that moment.

Satan in the Bible:
1. Chronicles 21:1 Satan rose up against Israel and incited David to take a census of Israel.
Job 2:7 So satan went out from the presence of the Lord and afflicted Job with painful sores from the soles of his feet to the top of his head.
Matthew 4:10 Jesus said to him, "Away from me, satan! For it is written: “Worship the Lord your God, and serve him only.”
Mark 3:26 And if satan opposes himself and is divided, he cannot stand; his end has come.
Mark 1:13 And he was in the desert forty days, being tempted by satan. He was with the wild animals, and angels attended him.
Luke 22:31 Simon, Simon, satan has asked to sift you[a] as wheat.
Romans 16:20 The God of peace will soon crush satan under your feet. The grace of our Jesus be with you.
2 Corinthians 2:11 In order that satan might not outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes.
1 Timothy 5:15 Some have in fact already turned away to follow satan.

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
mkh4JC
02-18-2009, 03:19 PM
Some Christians don't believe in the authority of the Pope.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.