/* */

PDA

View Full Version : New To This Place Need A Question Answered Please...

BadGurlPrincesz
02-18-2009, 08:30 PM
:sl: Hey I'm New Here And Am Looking For Some Friends But First I'll Be Grateful If You Answer This Question Please....

Are woman allowed to wear coloured contact lenses and as a 13 year old can i wear them to school and outside places just because i want to wear them instead of wearing them to attract boys and others? :-\

:thankyou:
....<3
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Nájlá
02-18-2009, 08:40 PM
:welcome: to the forum. I hope u enjoy it here.

an answer to ur Q

The scholars of the Standing Committee said:

It is not permissible to use artificial nails, false eyelashes and coloured contact lenses, because it is harmful to the part of the body where they are used and because it also involves deceit and trickery, and is changing the creation of Allaah.

Shaykh ‘Abd al-‘Azeez Aal al-Shaykh, Shaykh ‘Abd-Allaah ibn Ghadyaan, Shaykh Saalih al-Fawzaan, Shaykh Bakr Abu Zaid.
source

Raizins
02-19-2009, 07:30 PM
Wa3alaikum as salam ! Welcome sis :D

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.