/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Greetings To All!

Indigåtor
02-19-2009, 02:59 AM
Peace,

It appears you folks have one well designed and fairly active board. Being a seeker of Truth, I decided to register and discuss a variety of topics with Muslims. I admire the friendly, peaceful atmosphere around here and I certainly look forward to learning more about the massive religion of Islam, as well as in seeking answers to puzzling questions regarding the faith of Muhammad.

Your brother in humanity,

Indigåtor

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
alcurad
02-19-2009, 03:03 AM
Hi:), cool name
welcome to LI

crayon
02-19-2009, 10:47 AM
Hey, I like your name! :)
Welcome to the forums, any questions you've got, don't hesitate to ask!
Where in Canada are you from?

Raizins
02-19-2009, 07:26 PM
Welcome bro :D Yeah sweet name what's it mean? xD

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Uthman
02-19-2009, 07:31 PM
Welcome. :)

Indigåtor
02-20-2009, 10:02 AM
I'm from the province of Alberta. It's actually real nice here. I imagine most of you here are from the States?

As for the name - it is Latin for seeker; seeker of truth in my case. :)

Thanks for the kind welcome guys. I'll be sticking around. One thing though... clicking on User CP does not work and I need to get in there in order to turn off the receive-email option. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Indigåtor

crayon
02-20-2009, 10:09 AM
Actually, most of the people here are from the UK, but we've got a fair amount of North Americans as well. :)

Hmmm, User CP should be working.. I'm not sure if as a limited member you can PM a mod, perhaps they could see what's wrong? If you don't manage just let me know, and I'll ask a mod to see what's up.

Peace.

Indigåtor
02-20-2009, 11:33 AM
I suppose each thread a new member starts they are automatically set to 'subscribe' to the topic. I found an option below this topic to turn that off. I'll have to try again to get in the User CP somehow. If I do, any way to set my own avatar? I've seen others on here with custom avatars they might have uploaded, and I'd rather do the same than use a default icon, unless it's a post count matter.

crayon
02-20-2009, 03:31 PM
Until you reach 50 posts, becoming a "full member", you can only choose from the set avatars. Once you're a full member you can upload your own. Here's some more info about what a limited member can/can not do: limited member status

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!