/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Watch The Arrivals Online NOW!! FREE!!

secretsau
02-19-2009, 11:25 AM
Asalaam Aliakum

Just wanted to share this with all the brothers and sisters out there!! That this is an inspiring documentary!!The Arrival['s] Series Explores the Revelations in World Religions Regarding the Arrivals of the Antichrist Dajjal, Imam Al-Mahdi, and The Second Coming of The Christ.

A Work Inspired by Hashemsfilms and of Course the Words of the Noble Quran, The Holy Bible, and The Torah, The Arrivals is a Joint Production by truthseekers Noreagaaa and Achernahr.

Watch Intro!!

The_Arrivals_pt1_Proof_from_the_Holy_Quran

You can watch them all if you like on my site!!

Wasalaam

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
SixTen
02-19-2009, 11:28 AM
Not a good documentary. A lot of rubbish pretty much, the producer cut pasted from other places it seems - alot of propaganda/conspiracy stuff. Also, it is far from Islamic, mixing pictures of semi-naked women, a lot of music and Qur'an verses in the same video. I would stay away.

doorster
02-19-2009, 11:39 AM
it took me months of arguing to get it deleted last time around until I made a helpdesk topic during one of my bans from here, I was having no luck

secretsau
02-19-2009, 11:54 AM
we'll what is so good about this is to teach youngsters about the end of times and all these polygamy that is happening in the world!! It gets them to wake up from this urban or pop culture that they are living in and start to realize their deen much more!!

Its spreading a message to all muslims to wake up before the dajjal's arrival!!

Their is a hadith that states: the kingdom of solomon (Jews) will rule the world for 80 years TWICE ... Well we know that it has been ruled once (prophet solomon's time) before .... and has now ruled almost 60 years !!!! Their is 20 years left !! So its time to wake up before its too late, Brothers and Sisters!!

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
doorster
02-19-2009, 12:00 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by secretsau
we'll what is so good about this is to teach youngsters about the end of times and all these polygamy that is happening in the world!! It gets them to wake up from this urban or pop culture that they are living in and start to realize their deen much more!!

Its spreading a message to all muslims to wake up before the dajjal's arrival!!

Their is a hadith that states: the kingdom of solomon (Jews) will rule the world for 80 years TWICE ... Well we know that it has been ruled once (prophet solomon's time) before .... and has now ruled almost 60 years !!!! Their is 20 years left !! So its time to wake up before its too late, Brothers and Sisters!!
for me it's nothing but misleading rubbish for my version of dajaal is a man born of a woman (similar to if not same as the 12th imaam) and not a jinn or any such nonsense

these films claim that you will be in no doubt who the dajjal will be after seeing this (what rhymes with) Bullspit

just music, nudity/erotica and scenes from lord of the rings

creators are Shias

according to the producer of this crap, Dajjal is a shapeshifting reptillian Jinn (and not a man born of a woman as per Sunni version of so-called sahih Ahadis

there are many much better materials to be read and learned from rather than watching this occult obscenity festival

these "documentaries" contain like over 99% haram material

cuts and pastes from Hollywood movies

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.