/* */

PDA

View Full Version : just silly

nadia85
02-19-2009, 12:37 PM
WAs just reading a 9 year old girl got banned from tesco cause she had a ballon they claim it was health and saftey:giggling:

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-21135123/

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
m102313
02-19-2009, 12:51 PM
You also have to see this from tesco's point of view, i know it may sound silly, but they also have to take precautions. I'm sure, they must've said the same to other children with these balloons.

nadia85
02-19-2009, 12:52 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by moabubaker
You also have to see this from tesco's point of view, i know it may sound silly, but they also have to take precautions. I'm sure, they must've said the same to other children with these balloons.
hmmmmmmm proply so must have had there reasons whatever they where:confused:

m102313
02-19-2009, 01:01 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
hmmmmmmm proply so must have had there reasons whatever they where:confused:
What i find silly is this "she will no longer shop at the Tesco". You can't take it to heart for little things like this. Last time at topman i was eating a burger and the security guard told me no food and drink in the shop, so i went outside finished eating it then came back, its just simple as that, if you want to shop at a place you must follow their rules and set of guidlelines. Even though this one is rare (helium balloon) it might cost them a lot to call someone in to remove them.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Snowflake
02-19-2009, 01:11 PM
What i find silly is this "she will no longer shop at the Tesco".
Agreed! I've noticed before that instead of teaching children 'why' they arent allowed to do something, parents just throw a barney cuz someone didnt let their kid do what they wanted. In school incidents teachers get shouted at by parents because their precious kid was told off or detained after achool etc etc. No wonder yobbish behavior is worse than ever.

Last time at topman i was eating a burger and the security guard told me no food and drink in the shop, so i went outside finished eating it then came back, its just simple as that
exactly! I've done the same thing myself when i've had to. It's no big deal. lol

MO783
02-19-2009, 02:22 PM
:sl:

should have not banned her though

Raizins
02-19-2009, 03:07 PM
That's kinda stupid. Poor child. xD

Snowflake
02-19-2009, 03:10 PM
She wasnt 'banned', only not go to in to the store with the helium baloon at that particular time. I'm sure if the mother had asked if they can look after the baloon for them until they'd done their shopping, the store would've obliged.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.