/* */

PDA

View Full Version : I don't fear death....and that is the problem

AnonymousPoster
02-20-2009, 09:06 AM
yeah, I am scared of the fact that I dont fear death. I dont feel like death is any problem to me. I have a feeling inside my heart that I am ready to die, or that I am ready to meet Allah....but I feel this is the Shaitan Whispering to me, because the true muslim have to fear the death in order to be prepared very well to it.
I am not saying that I am a perfect Muslimah. But I am doing the basic things in a proper way as I am seeing it. pray all my prayers and even the Sunnah, pray also before I go to bed as nafel. Read the quran regulary and currently memorizing it. wear my hijab very properly and cover everything. Trying very hard to stop listening to music and I am close to stop them permanently. Planning to fast days 13,14,15 from each month like the Sunnah

But still, I feel that its the Shaitan Whispering who made me feel that I am okay with all of that. This is a serious matter to me, I fear that will make me weaker in the future and start in make me slowly abandon what I used to do now

I dont wanna be an arrogant happy with I am doing currently or an ignorant that think that she is doing fine with what she has now
I know that its Shaitan who want me to be satisfied with what I am doing now. When people talk about death I dont feel any fear in my heart....I dont wanna be like that...some people start crying when they heard about the torturing of death, but I dont feel like anything.....I dont know why my heart is so hard that it hardly effected by those inspired things that make the others cry :(

What I can do to defeat Shaitan?

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
anonymous
02-20-2009, 12:10 PM
:salamext:

What kind of upbringing do you have?

YusufNoor
02-20-2009, 12:40 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
yeah, I am scared of the fact that I dont fear death. I dont feel like death is any problem to me. I have a feeling inside my heart that I am ready to die, or that I am ready to meet Allah....but I feel this is the Shaitan Whispering to me, because the true muslim have to fear the death in order to be prepared very well to it.
I am not saying that I am a perfect Muslimah. But I am doing the basic things in a proper way as I am seeing it. pray all my prayers and even the Sunnah, pray also before I go to bed as nafel. Read the quran regulary and currently memorizing it. wear my hijab very properly and cover everything. Trying very hard to stop listening to music and I am close to stop them permanently. Planning to fast days 13,14,15 from each month like the Sunnah

But still, I feel that its the Shaitan Whispering who made me feel that I am okay with all of that. This is a serious matter to me, I fear that will make me weaker in the future and start in make me slowly abandon what I used to do now

I dont wanna be an arrogant happy with I am doing currently or an ignorant that think that she is doing fine with what she has now
I know that its Shaitan who want me to be satisfied with what I am doing now. When people talk about death I dont feel any fear in my heart....I dont wanna be like that...some people start crying when they heard about the torturing of death, but I dont feel like anything.....I dont know why my heart is so hard that it hardly effected by those inspired things that make the others cry :(

What I can do to defeat Shaitan?
:sl:

you are NOT, repeat NOT supposed to fear death! if you do not, die, how could you get all of the rewards from Allah Subhannahu wa Ta' Aala?

you NEED to fear the HELLFIRE! THAT will affect your mind!

see the difference?

May Allah Subhannahu wa Ta' Aala? increase your Iman, and Taqwa and may He soften your heart and assist you in reaching the highest portions of Jannah!

Ameen!

:w:

MO783
02-20-2009, 12:48 PM

Inshallah may Allah make it easy for you and all Muslims over the world

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
AnonymousPoster
02-20-2009, 02:39 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by anonymous
:salamext:

Sorry? what did you mean?

format_quote Originally Posted by YusufNoor

you are NOT, repeat NOT supposed to fear death! if you do not, die, how could you get all of the rewards from Allah Subhannahu wa Ta' Aala?

you NEED to fear the HELLFIRE! THAT will affect your mind!

see the difference?

May Allah Subhannahu wa Ta' Aala? increase your Iman, and Taqwa and may He soften your heart and assist you in reaching the highest portions of Jannah!

Ameen!

:w:
jazak allah brother for that make a lot of sense now. I do fear HELLFIRE I fear it too much that’s why I am trying to do all the above things in my first post, but what exactly I meant is fearing the sudden death….when our lives are taken away from us suddenly and we have no other chances to repent or to do any more deeds in life

but even the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him stated a lot in his Sunnah that we have to remember death

noorseeker
02-20-2009, 03:27 PM
its not that i fear death, its the not knowing in what form the angel of death will come too me , in a good form or a bad form.

Vito
02-20-2009, 05:24 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Sorry? what did you mean?

jazak allah brother for that make a lot of sense now. I do fear HELLFIRE I fear it too much that’s why I am trying to do all the above things in my first post, but what exactly I meant is fearing the sudden death….when our lives are taken away from us suddenly and we have no other chances to repent or to do any more deeds in life

but even the prophet Mohammed peace be upon him stated a lot in his Sunnah that we have to remember death
Yes of course. We have to stay reminded that this could be our last day, hour, minute, alive. We have to pray as if it were our last prayer, do the best we can as if that is our last chance, etc. etc. Don't fear death, just keep reminding yourself that it could happen at any time. We have no control over when we die.

Yanal
02-20-2009, 05:54 PM
That basically means how was your home enviornment as you grew in an Islamic behaviour?

AnonymousPoster
02-21-2009, 06:04 AM
Kai85:
I dont know I am confused, I am doing my worshipping very good alhumdulilah, and everyone witness that I am a "pious".....I hope so

but I dont know why I have those kinds of feeling inside, I want to be like those who mentioning death in their presence can make them work even more

and for the upbringing thing, Its very islamic environment I have in home....there is nothing wrong with the upbringing environment I grow in

I am not like a bad worshiper may be some here misunderstood me, but I want to be even better I want to do more

NazariteofEhyah
02-21-2009, 06:09 AM
As a Nazarene I don't fear death. I don't fear hatred. I don't fear war. I don't pay any attemtion to anything that disputes the LORD's will. I live my life as I can as the LORD willed. The LORD has assured the faithfull, that their forbearence is not in vain. To question this is to question the LORD God. Don't worry about perfection. It's a worldy obession. You can beat Satan, but is your will strong enough to embrace a iron shirt to chase him away?

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.