/* */

PDA

View Full Version : aslam malikom

AnonymousPoster
02-20-2009, 12:30 PM
salam/hi .well the thing is I have been with my hubby like 14 months and 2 b honest he has spoilt me in the way if i ask him 2 clean 4 me he do it if i ask him 2 cook he make me drinks just make a big fuss of me,until last nite I do shift work where I come home around 9.20 pm I have 2 differnt shifts trough out the week 8 am til 3 pm or mostky 3pm til 9 pmimsad so he said I dont feel like I am in a proper home its like I am sharing with some 1 !!!!in the morning I dont now why I am soooooooo tired cant wake up sp he gets ready for work alone he now says he dont like it what shall i do

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
AnonymousPoster
02-20-2009, 01:07 PM
any 1

IbnAbdulHakim
02-20-2009, 01:53 PM
your marriage is important, and your husband comes first.

all i gotta say

Assalamu Alaikum

halloula
02-20-2009, 02:25 PM
you should organise your time sister and try to work things out for your husband. No matter what work you doing outside your home comes as priority so you should try to look after him. sister i want to be honest with you what you doing will make your husband look outside all what you should do is spoil your husband as he was spoiling you try to do for him the things he likes food ans even your self try to get him back to you. your marriage is important so try to save it this way

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Erundur
02-20-2009, 02:29 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
salam/hi .well the thing is I have been with my hubby like 14 months and 2 b honest he has spoilt me in the way if i ask him 2 clean 4 me he do it if i ask him 2 cook he make me drinks just make a big fuss of me,until last nite I do shift work where I come home around 9.20 pm I have 2 differnt shifts trough out the week 8 am til 3 pm or mostky 3pm til 9 pmimsad so he said I dont feel like I am in a proper home its like I am sharing with some 1 !!!!in the morning I dont now why I am soooooooo tired cant wake up sp he gets ready for work alone he now says he dont like it what shall i do
:sl:

He should understand where your coming from, what's mainly being affected here is his pride and what he feels from where he's coming from is what he expects from you, his wife. Talk with him, and be honest with what your going through with work, you've only been married for about a year now. I think he's just being selfish and he loves you a lot that's why he wants you to be up with him perhaps. :X

AnonymousPoster
02-20-2009, 10:21 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Erundur

He should understand where your coming from, what's mainly being affected here is his pride and what he feels from where he's coming from is what he expects from you, his wife. Talk with him, and be honest with what your going through with work, you've only been married for about a year now. I think he's just being selfish and he loves you a lot that's why he wants you to be up with him perhaps. :X

thanks bro for the advice ,I have talked to him he says I should already now what he wants with out him saying it:?

AnonymousPoster
02-20-2009, 11:56 PM
Do u think I should just get up with him in the morning and just do the house work etc my self???

AnonymousPoster
02-20-2009, 11:57 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by AnonymousGender
Do u think I should just get up with him in the morning and just do the house work etc my self???
can I just add I need 2 work in oreder for us 2 pay bills etc cant leave my job

halloula
02-21-2009, 02:59 AM
sister time management is always good try to organise your timing.If you cant get up with him in the morning because you tired you can make everything for him ready before bedtime for example prepare his work clothes hang them outside for him so he doesnt need to look for them when he gets up , get everything ready for breakfast so yo save for him time and he can feel you there for him even if you dont wake up he still can feel you around doing things for him.Pleasing our husbands it our duty in islam sister if you working doesnt mean you dont have to do your housework i understand where you coming from and that you tired but try to do the maximum without overtiring yourself. try to do the things that make him happy and shows him you care of him and you will see how he's gonna be there for yo and hlp you wthout you even ask . Put yourself in his shoes if your husband is doing work outside and comes home go to sleep doesnt do anything that makes you happy or make ou feel him around would you tolerate that i dont thik so.
May allah ease everything for you.
Sister i'm talking out of experience i was working and studying on the same time and i was looking after my house and my husband too , so dont get me wrong i'm just trying to help you and tell you that the best solution for your situation is to manage yor time and know what your husband likes and try to do it.

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.