/* */

PDA

View Full Version : R.s essay: Hajj/Ummah

mosin_ayub
02-20-2009, 06:04 PM
:sl:

I kinda need help wih my essays about islam would be very greatful!!
so anyway heres the questions:

Q1:Explain How the Practices of Hajj Strengthen the Islamic Ummah

Q2:The Hajj si more about history than Religon Discuss.

Please dont Hesistate to answer....

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Yanal
02-20-2009, 06:09 PM
:sl:
Why not try to check the Hajj section on this forum which might help you on these essays.

S_87
02-21-2009, 09:22 PM
hmm for Q1 you can write about how at Hajj time it is not about the wealth and status, its about simplicity at its peak, about the rich man/ poor man standing side by side and are equal, people of all different races, backgrounds and lives together for one purpose only and how that brings about a feeling of being one ummah and together despite differences. Use verses from the Quran to show what you mean like
And proclaim to mankind the Hajj (pilgrimage). They will come to you on foot and on every lean camel, they will come from every deep and distant (wide) mountain highway (to perform Hajj ).
22:27

Q2...well i dont know if i agree that its MORE about history than religion as it is one of the pillars of islam. However i guess with that question you can discuss how the pagans would come to makkah for a pilgrimage before and then how Muhammed :arabic5: taught mankind the true Hajj free of the polythiestic rituals that the pagans had started doing and how some of the rituals are connected to incidents that happened around the time of Ibraheem Alayhissalam
and again you can use verses from the Quran to show this.

Hope that helps!

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.