/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Badua

N.Ahmed1
02-21-2009, 02:16 AM
:sl:

my mum caught me smoking and she got angry and gave me a badua...I am scared that it will become true. I have stopped smoking now. please help me what can I do ?
imsad
:w:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
nadia85
02-21-2009, 03:44 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Alpha Dude
Walaykum Salam,

Trust in Allah and don't pay too much attention to the badua. Just because somebody says something, doesn't mean it's going to happen. That decision's up to Allah. Make dua yourself that it doesn't happen and forget about it, that's all.

It's good that you've stopped smoking.

badua = curse
i agree with this advice:thumbs_up:thumbs_up

Snowflake
02-22-2009, 02:48 PM
Thats not a valid reason to curse someone for. We have been warned against cursing as the curse goes up to heaven and if not accepted, (if the person did not deserve it) it comes back to earth, goes to right, then to the left and falls on the person who uttered it. I will find you the hadith, so you can show it to your mum and help her avoid cursing out of habit. And yeh plz stop smoking. Cuz annoying and hurting your parents is something you will pay for whether they curse you or not.

layla is here
02-22-2009, 08:32 PM
May allah bless you and protect you. amen

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!