/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Urgent dua's needed for a sister!!!

nadia85
02-21-2009, 06:48 PM
salam/ hi all I now off a sister who has had a stillbirth recently imsadimsad after many misscarges she must be going through hell please make dua/prayer 2 ease her pain inshallah thanks:thumbs_up

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Mikayeel
02-21-2009, 06:53 PM
:w:

Ooh i am sorry to hear about that imsad. She must be going through hard time, may Allah make it easy for her and her husbandimsad

nadia85
02-21-2009, 06:56 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Mikayeel
:w:

Ooh i am sorry to hear about that imsad. She must be going through hard time, may Allah make it easy for her and her husbandimsad
thanks brother yeah must b terrible wish I could do something 2 help thats why I started this tread because i dont now her 2 well just seen her a few times

Yanal
02-21-2009, 07:00 PM
May Allah grant her sabr,Ameen but what is stillbirth. You shouldve put the title a more catching one most members will think by the title a new member who cares, it should be something else but that's my opinion.

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
nadia85
02-21-2009, 07:04 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Yanal
May Allah grant her sabr,Ameen but what is stillbirth. You shouldve put the title a more catching one most members will think by the title a new member who cares, it should be something else but that's my opinion.
thanks it s been changed:thumbs_up

kjra
02-22-2009, 01:46 AM
format_quote Originally Posted by nadia85
salam/ hi all I now off a sister who has had a stillbirth recently imsadimsad after many misscarges she must be going through hell please make dua/prayer 2 ease her pain inshallah thanks:thumbs_up
Assalamu-alaikum sister, i'm so sorry to hear that. May Allah ease her suffering and pain. Ameen.
I will remember her in my duas.
ws.

*Yasmin*
02-23-2009, 10:57 AM
i'm sorry to hear that , may Allah ease her pain and grant her and her husband asabir, Ameen

AnonyMouse~
02-23-2009, 11:47 AM
May Allah grant her sabr, ameen.

AnonyMouse~
02-23-2009, 11:48 AM
And may Allah also grant her a pious child with good health and a long life.

Ameen.

nadia85
02-23-2009, 12:06 PM
ameen to all thanks

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.