PDA

View Full Version : I need your help!

frindlymuslim
02-21-2009, 06:57 PM
Salam sisters and brothers,

I need help for Da'wa so please contact me if you are muslim and fear Allah:

1. Very good in English, prefere native Muslim English

2. You know about Islam and praticing daly

3. Independant Muslim, i.e. working for Allah and respecting all muslims and others

4. Have manimum secondary education

5. Have little time for Da'wa through you PC

6. Able to work with me

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
doorster
02-21-2009, 07:41 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by frindlymuslim

3. Independant Muslim, i.e. working for Allah and respecting all muslims and others

6. Able to work with me
ah! I fail! (on all of the above, some I do not even understand)
if you are muslim and fear Allah:
what If one feels only love form Him instead of fear?

N.B.
when I'm afraid of someone/something, I make mistakes, I become resentful.

frindlymuslim
02-21-2009, 07:46 PM
Sorah 32:

16 Their limbs do forsake their beds of sleep, the while they call on their Lord, in Fear and Hope: and they spend (in charity) out of the sustenance which We have bestowed on them.

--
You are right with other than Allah, just with Allah when we fear Him we have to go towards Him

doorster
02-21-2009, 07:52 PM
someone else might say this in this ayat means: reverence (for Him) and hope, while another might explain it as: "fearing that they've not done enough good and hoping to do better"

and the phrase fear him becomes; "revere Him" in this context (a believer will love Him and have reverence for him but a kafar (who knows the truth yet hides it and is rebellious) or a fraud needs to fear him)
format_quote Originally Posted by frindlymuslim
Sorah 32:

16 Their limbs do forsake their beds of sleep, the while they call on their Lord, in Fear and Hope: and they spend (in charity) out of the sustenance which We have bestowed on them.

--
You are right with other than Allah, just with Allah when we fear Him we have to go towards Him
are we gonna swap Quranic Ayaat back and forth? for each one you bring with word fear in it, I can bring 2 with love in them!

edit: but after being advised, I've decided not to.

ma'asalaama

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
S_87
02-21-2009, 07:57 PM
no need to swap Quran Ayahs doorster, the believer loves AND fears Allah...

frindlymuslim
02-21-2009, 07:57 PM
Muslim has no right to hide some verses and bring out what he/she desire. If we take only "LOVE" without fear, you will see many many muslims will not practise Islam, he/she will say I Love Allah and He Love me too that enough.

doorster
02-21-2009, 08:10 PM
Muslim has no right to hide some verses and bring out what he/she desire. If we take only "LOVE" without fear, you will see many many muslims will not practise Islam, he/she will say I Love Allah and He Love me too that enough.
context context, look at the context for the fear verses
and with this level and standard of education required for a person who is going to invite people and prove their religion wrong, is beyond a joke, is it any wonder that trumbles of this world make mincemeat out of all our posts here and wipe the cyber-floor with our faces.

N.B. my last post of this thread to you (before I get bogged down and invite more trouble than I already have)
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
no need to swap Quran Ayahs doorster, the believer loves AND fears Allah...
except a certain sect on a certain other forum where a certain member from here is a MOD. where they freely change the meanings of Quran and replace them with al-laghv

what is even more hillarious about that forum is when they are discussing Sunnat and beards'

and their support for some "Muslim" soldiers in hindu army who were being forced to shave off their beard (making them kill Pakistanis is okay, but asking them to shave beard is big no no) sheesh!

frindlymuslim
02-21-2009, 08:20 PM

6. Able to work with me

---
I do not want to change the mean subject

S_87
02-21-2009, 08:56 PM
except a certain sect on a certain other forum where a certain member from here is a MOD. where they freely change the meanings of Quran and replace them with al-laghv

what is even more hillarious about that forum is when they are discussing Sunnat and beards'

and their support for some "Muslim" soldiers in hindu army who were being forced to shave off their beard (making them kill Pakistanis is okay, but asking them to shave beard is big no no) sheesh!
which forum is this youre talking about, im not a mod at any forum atm and FYI regarding beards im of opinion that its waajib so why is this even being brought up here? oh and as for muslims joining the hindu army imo they cant do that ANYWAY so again whats that and beards got to to with me? :@ and please pm me if u want to discuss this further so we arent off topic

frindlymuslim
02-21-2009, 09:02 PM
I do want any member discuss here other than my subject:

6. Able to work with me

doorster
02-21-2009, 09:09 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by amani
which forum is this youre talking about, im not a mod at any forum atm and FYI regarding beards im of opinion that its waajib so why is this even being brought up here? oh and as for muslims joining the hindu army imo they cant do that ANYWAY so again whats that and beards got to to with me? :@ and please pm me if u want to discuss this further so we arent off topic
ok, jazakillah khair wa salam alaikum

Musaafirah
02-21-2009, 09:13 PM
To the original poster. No offence intended, but do you have secondary level education?
I've noticed a fair few spelling mistakes in your posts.
Anyways, what's the name of the organisation your setting up to perform Da'wah?

nadia85
02-21-2009, 09:16 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
To the original poster. No offence intended, but do you have secondary level education?
alot of people r bad spellers from all differnt education levels etc

frindlymuslim
02-21-2009, 09:31 PM
format_quote Originally Posted by Musaafir
--
Thanks for your reply, sorry for spelling mistakes.

I you can help, please send me by email a short information about your self including answers for all my points in the mean subject.

It will be online project, so sisters can co-operate.

frindlymuslim
02-21-2009, 09:33 PM
Two spelling mistakes again:

I=If

mean=main

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
British Wholesales - Certified Wholesale Linen & Towels | Holiday in the Maldives

IslamicBoard

Experience a richer experience on our mobile app!