/* */

PDA

View Full Version : Salamun Alaikum

sirad
02-21-2009, 08:27 PM
I live in Istanbul-Turkey. Psychology student. My first reason to join your site, you can speak better English then some:) Also I am not one that can speak English very well. Therefore you do not look at my flaws. Involved in development is no İnşaAllah site.

Hi and prayers with ...

:sl:

Login/Register to hide ads. Scroll down for more posts
Zahida
02-22-2009, 12:23 AM
:sl: And welcome!!! You will love this forum, you will find that people do not normally give quite a cold reception but must be occupied to not have welcomed you so on everyones behalf again WELCOME!!!!:)

I visited Istanbul in December and loved the city. It was amazing!!!!! If Allah wills i would like to visit just once more in my lifetime and read more namaaz inthe Sultan Ahmet Masjid................:):w:

sirad
02-22-2009, 12:47 PM
Alaikum Salam
Still to come will be destined İnşaAllah here. This is especially Istanbul is a place completely different.

Abu Ilyas
02-22-2009, 01:13 PM
:sl:

Welcome to the Site & Family, I hope you stay here is beneficial Inshaa'Allah.

:w:

Welcome, Guest!
Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.
Layla454
02-23-2009, 03:43 PM
:w:

and welcome

Hey there! Looks like you're enjoying the discussion, but you're not signed up for an account.

When you create an account, you can participate in the discussions and share your thoughts. You also get notifications, here and via email, whenever new posts are made. And you can like posts and make new friends.